RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
ElatedOwl
New player, grinder. Haven't read through the 50+ pages(congratulations!) to see if anyone pointed this out to you, but there is a potential for an infinite LVL-up exploit.
On Day 1 we can get a Healing Potion from the Inn and the Mining Pickaxe for free from the cave screen. The Mining Pickaxe is a pretty powerful weapon when equipped.
On Day 2 we can get the Potion of Liquid Rage and another Healing Potion from a chest on the larger Forest screen.
By doing well both days we have enough gold to purchase and equip Doran's Shield and Cloth Armor.
On Day 3 we can Defeat Katrina by using Lulu's Attack bonus, spamming save until we get super-lucky with Crits. Misses and Evasions and using those 2 Healing potions (esp. on a turn when Katrina uses Death Lotus) and become LVL 2.
On Day 4 we can defeat all the Champions with Lulu's Attack Bonus,4 Healing Potions, spamming save for luck in each fight, and become LVL 4.
On Day 5 we can defeat Quiyana with Lulu's Attack Bonus... gain EXP and her Elemental stone... and the game forces us to replay the fight. This means that with enough luck and preparation, Summoner can potentially infinitely grind for levels. I've beaten Quiyana 3 times straight with no items(which made me LVL 5,) and another 3 times before she finally won... just as I was about to go to LVL 6 and be able to defeat her more easily. One more page of code on the enemy battle screens can ensure that Summoner loses when the enemy reaches 0 HP until a certain day or variable is met.
On my Day 5 save after defeating Quiyana 6 times, I've never Kissed Katrina's ass except in my dreams, don't understand why everyone, especially each Champion I've already beaten, acts as if I always lose and can't win any fights, and absolutely should have won the round on Day 4 instead of Irelia. I haven't gone past Day 5 Afternoon yet. I also haven't learned to beg or submit. I'm 10-8. and not feeling as emasculated as I'd like :geek:

Also, in this build, from Day 1 the room over Riven's shop is accessible and there's an infinite-loop event soft lock upon entering.

Oh, and Miss Fortune gossips about people that aren't there yet.

I like what you're doing!
I mean the point is that if people are trying to win they can, if you don't want to win - then just lose?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I mean the point is that if people are trying to win they can, if you don't want to win - then just lose?
I'm reporting bugs, not complaining about features. If this played like a legit Hero or Maledom route, I wouldn't have brought it up or at least hid it in a spoiler. The continuity errors only pile on by continuing, eg. The Christmas event triggers on the 1st weekend before Ahri is even introduced.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
the game black screen after chrismas event, How to fix it
I wandered until I managed to stumble into my tent. I saved so I could load other saves to navigate. The black screen disappeared after I went back into the Inn and left. It'll probably go away if you jerk off, but I didn't want to risk missing something by skipping time. Turns out I didn't miss anything.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there multiple endings planned for each of the dommes?

I just love worshipping my goddess, THE RIGHTFUL EMPRESS QIYANA!!!!!
And I am hopeful that there will be an ending where she becomes the Empress of her lands, with her personal and lovingly loyal slave by her side.

Odiinpudiim

Jun 8, 2023
Is there multiple endings planned for each of the dommes?

I just love worshipping my goddess, THE RIGHTFUL EMPRESS QIYANA!!!!!
And I am hopeful that there will be an ending where she becomes the Empress of her lands, with her personal and lovingly loyal slave by her side.
YEAH BRO LETS GO, QIYANA ALL THE WAY, LETS GOOOO!!!

Gerotho

Feb 19, 2024
Im stuck on the first week's Sunday. Now my screen is black, only the day appears (never mind, i got it)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes