RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LeagueOfDomination-0.9.2Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Here's changelog for 0.91, seems like 0.92 is more Lux content too from what I can gather. I haven't tried it though.

V0.9.1 - Miss Crownguard’s Assistant (Part 1) First of all, we have a new group Christmas scene! This will trigger on day 25. Lux now will train you on multiple chores to make her life easier - go to her room to begin your training!
These chores will be assigned to you each day and have lots of different scenes and options associated with them.
Serve her well, and she will give you rewards. Fail her, and she will try to find you after the arena to punish you.
Lux’s battle power increases the more chores you do for her.
Gigachad art added to taking Lux’s staff scene (Sub Lux route)
New damaged lux defeat art added for certain scenes.
New lux slap art added to kat’s weekly winner 3 scene.
Plenty of bugfixes and other improvements!
Chore List: She asks you to surrender in Arena always once DP>=39
Bring her mana pots: (she can use them in battle)
Overloaded mana sweat experiment 1
Overloaded mana sweat experiment 2
Clean her room: Randomised teasing scenes
Trapped under table 1
Trapped under table 2
Perfume from Ahri 1
Shop Gopher: Teased by MF variants
Caught by Kat
Caught by Irelia
Lux’s Laundry: Shirt Bra Panties Socks
Bring her books: Tournament Lore variants
Lux rides your shoulders 1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
League of Domination [v0.9.2 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

dvn1

Oct 27, 2022
V0.9.2 - Luxanna Crownguard Part 2!
Continue developing your relationship with Lux and she will allow you to sleep in her room!
If she’s happy with you, she will help remove any ‘hard problems’ you might have in the morning!
Many, many new Lux scenes with a wide variety of themes, including new ones like shrinking and SPH!
Go on a series of three romantic and degenerate dinner dates with Lux at the Inn!
New ‘Lux’s replacement chair’ scene triggered when returning the right book to her!
The player can be rewarded with a Kiss, Exp, two new player battle moves, and a powerful new magic weapon for continued diligence in their chores!
Fail to live up to her expectations, and you’ll find three new punishment scenes including CBT, rimming and magical shrinking (with some aid from Lulu)!
Lux will now also hone her skills on the training dummy outside. She works up quite a sweat huh! Perhaps you can help her out? Also a variant where Katarina catches you!
The desert wanderer grows ever closer!
Art variant for Qiyana catching you washing Lux’s panties.
Lux’s face is added above her Inn Door.
Lux will always be in her room during evening if DP=29 to make progress easier.
If player misses the 1st and 2nd chances for the Xintric spin the bottle scene, there is now a 3rd chance on the next Saturday.
Lux Battle Rework!
Lux now has her mana bar displayed in battle!
Once Lux runs out of mana, she will use ‘Fizzle’ once, and VFX has been added for her basic ‘Glimmer’ attack.
Final Spark now has a pre-turn visual setup and new VFX.
If you have progressed with Lux’s dominant route past DP31 and she gets a taste of ascension at the weekly winner scene, she will level up!
This makes her much harder to defeat in battle, increasing her stats, slightly changing her art, and unlocking new movesets!
NEW LVL 2 Lux Battle Moves:
New Thigh Squeeze battle move!
New Ass tempt variant 1 (unlocked at DP>=25)!
New Ass tempt variant 2 (unlocked at DP>=35)!
If PC refuses and succeeds, she will do doggy pose tempt next move.
If lux has damaged armor, will show pants down ver on ass tempt, then lux will use AssEat grapple move.
New Foot tempt variant 1 (needs D/S >=33 and not to remove her boots in battle)!
New Foot tempt variant 2 that can link to Handjob (needs D/S >=66 and DP>=42)!
New Foot tempt variant with stocking version used when her boots are removed.
New ‘Blinding light’ spell!
Lux will drink a mana potion at 60% and 25% hp, once DP>=37;
Lux will always choose to use final spark if she is below 25% hp and has the mana to do so.
Other battle changes:
The ability to destroy Lux’s armor progressively during battle is retained even if she is dominant over you, but still requires unlocking it by progressing her Sub route first.
Angering Lux (eg from casting spirit seal), will now change her battler art and cause her to prioritise certain moves like Ballkick.
Lux will properly use her basic moveset if you use the chapter skipping feature on game start.
Now has a 33% chance to ask you to surrender instead of 100% chance when player gets to 50% hp.
Your version of the ‘Spark’ spell now does more damage.
Lux will use ‘Spank’ less frequently, and it does less damage.
Lux’s Ballkick and Bootless ballkick damage can now be reduced by your def stat.
Lux’s Ass tempt move takes less time, and now has a 33% chance to let you beg to be facesat, down from 100%.
Lux’s Footrest move heals her for less, has VFX, and no longer also restores mana. Also now counts as being pinned, and reduced the chance it will link to Facesit move from 100% to 33%.
Some PC skills moved from ‘Other’ to ‘Skills’ category.
Arcane shifting out of her light binding allows you to dodge her ball kick successfully.
Lust skills now work when pinned by final facesit, ass eat, and foot tempt.
Qiyana air bending move should deal more consistent, and lower damage.

Bugfixes:
Player can now leave Lux’s room at night even if a chore is in progress.
Ahri Footjob scene at night will no longer trigger if you are a chicken (lol).
Kat’s chair scenes no longer cause a rare freeze bug.
Text mentioning Lux’s bedroom key now only appears once her sub path is progressed enough.

Thanks for your continued support everyone, and let me know your thoughts on all the new Luxanna scenes!

Blondie will be put on the bench for now, while focus moves onto other characters to get them up to par next :)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, that change log is longer than the actual patches for a couple of other games. Very impressive.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
In the beginning can you beat Lux? I have the healing and HATE potions but she brings me to 70ish health then it is brought to zero is this a force lose or am i supposed to save scum till an i launch a attack that beats her before the insta-ko.

sin_bojiy.

Feb 15, 2024
my crack version for this game without viruses and any crap. Installation instructions are also in the archive, use it and report problems to me.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I'm on first day. The first round is over and I've talked to every character in town. The innkeeper told me that she doesn't have a place or any work for me. I don't know how to progress from here.

Reactions: Feelinger13
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes