RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes

ano1592

Nov 13, 2018
I wish there was a way to modify my level/stats so that I can see more of the holds and scenes in a fight. By the time Katarina actually tries sitting on my face I usually already basically have bled to death. I've played so many versions of this game and I'm tired of having to regrind after each update.
I am pretty sure that using a bandage resets the stacking system of the bleeding bug.

Daame

May 20, 2022
I downloaded mtool, dragged and drop the file, game started. But, what i want to know is, how to use the tool to get the scenes without playing. I have read the comments mentioning, u can view all scenes of the game, without playing and progressing in it
Sorry for the late reply. After You put the game and launch it via Mtool:
1724165177331.png

You go to either the Common events section, or the map depending upon the dev. Some use common events which is easier to navigate and all, from there; there are usually lots of events, which you click on and play.
1724165302992.png

1724165351350.png

Only problem that comes is that sometimes it gets bugged, but just F5 the game in that case. Also, many times the events are written in other languages(as per the dev), so if you can't read what the events are about, it can be hard to check the scenes out.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Come to think of it I'm surprised that Akali is not in the game. It's probably one of the most sexually drawn character of the universe of League and well she would fit right in LoD imo

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Come to think of it I'm surprised that Akali is not in the game. It's probably one of the most sexually drawn character of the universe of League and well she would fit right in LoD imo
Would definitely love to see her once the rest of the content for other characters is somewhat finished. Syndra is also teased in one of the maps.

I once again am asking for your help dear uploader, i know you are reading this 0_0, pls upload the update soon
At this point the build will become public in the next week or so. If anyone is planning on leaking the build they should wait for next months so its a 2 build jump.

Reactions: CNR25

Fodowodo

Apr 2, 2023
Hey there! is there any solution to Irelias clean boots glitch?

Edit: Using the MTool and removing Irelias boots from my inventory seemed to fix the issue, atleast she did not ask me if i cleaned them

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahryma

bigmeki

Sep 27, 2021
Do we have any news regarding the 0.12 update? It has been over a month since the last patreon post

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes