RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Daame

May 20, 2022
it has been over a week now what're the chances the uploader has been caught and is being dragged to a cellar!

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Yo what's up chat, few questions if anyone has answers!

does any1 know how to fix the irelia boots bug (i cleaned them but i cannot progress and my character keeps saying i forgot to clean them) ?

does any1 know how to trigger lux dating scene ?

how to progress with lux after giving her the submission book ? (it keeps repeating)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Damn man that's sad...

Were they mean to you or the dev?
One time I updated a thread that was FIVE VERSIONS behind and decided to give the second latest update. Two people thanked me but five or six others started calling out that they wanted only the latest update so my update mostly went ignored until someone shared the newest update a few days later to update the thread. I didn't know why the hell I even bothered... (just zombies going "new update plz!")

Another time I updated a thread but only gave folks the "basic/regular" version of the newest update instead of the "gold/deluxe" version of it and they whined and cried about it (and two were kind of aggressive with their discontent).

I once updated a thread when people were asking for it AND pointed to where folks could keep getting free updates but my post went COMPLETELY ignored for whatever reason. I know I updated this thread once before and most people apparently weren't happy with it.

But yes, I had a case where I'd been working with one dev a bit and we were doling out regular updates on here but that wasn't good enough for some folks and so they started grabbing anything they could get off the patreon and the dev got kicked off the thread in the end. There was one guy in the thread who was a hardcore troll of the dev and I think they got booted off as well. The dev was being pretty reasonable but oh well; sometimes you just can't satisfy people no matter what you say or do.

Anyway, I'll shut up and go away now.

Last edited:

HSZH

Apr 21, 2022
One time I updated a thread that was FIVE VERSIONS behind and decided to give the second latest update. Two people thanked me but five or six others started calling out that they wanted only the latest update so my update mostly went ignored until someone shared the newest update a few days later to update the thread. I didn't know why the hell I even bothered... (just zombies going "new update plz!")

Another time I updated a thread but only gave folks the "basic/regular" version of the newest update instead of the "gold/deluxe" version of it and they whined and cried about it (and two were kind of aggressive with their discontent).

I once updated a thread when people were asking for it AND pointed to where folks could keep getting free updates but my post went COMPLETELY ignored for whatever reason. I know I updated this thread once before and most people apparently weren't happy with it.

But yes, I had a case where I'd been working with one dev a bit and we were doling out regular updates on here but that wasn't good enough for some folks and so they started grabbing anything they could get off the patreon and the dev got kicked off the thread in the end. There was one guy in the thread who was a hardcore troll of the dev and I think they got booted off as well. The dev was being pretty reasonable but oh well; sometimes you just can't satisfy people no matter what you say or do.

Anyway, I understand you

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Damn, choosingbeggars are the worst. Needless to say, they do not speak for the community as a whole and many of us are THANKFUL for the uploads you have shared with us.

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
I think the one part most people are worried about right now is the fact the last post, which is locked to view, was July 25th. But it'll either happen or be abandoned, just gotta keep calm and poke in to check. Pirates don't get what they want by whining about prey, so stop being weak pirates around here.

Daame

May 20, 2022

well,that sucks.
There will always be people never satisfied

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018

Fuck, is amazing how some people feel entitled enough that they can demand something from strangers in the internet while at the same time they do nothing to give back to the community. I understand that you don't want to keep going with that bullshit, and eventually some other hero will post the updates or they will be made public by the dev so no big deal

Misaka Roger

Apr 29, 2023
Hey, use the patreon link

Start MTool and drag and drop the game.exe inside
I downloaded mtool, dragged and drop the file, game started. But, what i want to know is, how to use the tool to get the scenes without playing. I have read the comments mentioning, u can view all scenes of the game, without playing and progressing in it

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
I love this game a lot but in the current version a few bugs:

Irelia's boots are cleaned and my character always says that I didn't wash them, so I can no longer continue with her.

Lux says "get back to work student" and I have no assignment, so I can no longer continue with her.

Also note: I cannot get Katarina to confront me while serving lux at the dummy, nor will Lux trigger taking me on a date ever.

The date part might only come after beating Katarina with her, but I am unsure (game doesn't specify)

dadaboomboom

Jun 26, 2022
I wish there was a way to modify my level/stats so that I can see more of the holds and scenes in a fight. By the time Katarina actually tries sitting on my face I usually already basically have bled to death. I've played so many versions of this game and I'm tired of having to regrind after each update.

dadaboomboom

Jun 26, 2022
I wish there was a way to modify my level/stats so that I can see more of the holds and scenes in a fight. By the time Katarina actually tries sitting on my face I usually already basically have bled to death. I've played so many versions of this game and I'm tired of having to regrind after each update.
Would also be nice if there were a scene selector or gallery of some kind because I sometimes can't see the completed holds because I die before hand

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes