ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Is there a new translation for this game? I want to play it but the translation patch MEGA link doesn't work.

Apr 19, 2022
I've played through Monster Girl Paradox something like 30 times now. I LOVE the slimes, they are awesome party members and they just want to clean you and nom nom nom some semen. That being said it's hard to imagine a slime in real life being something other than nightmare inducing.
Is that the alternate version to Monster Girl Quest? I was waiting for it to finish before playing it.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is that the alternate version to Monster Girl Quest? I was waiting for it to finish before playing it.
You might get your chance this decade if we're lucky then.

There's good amount of content in first to parts already, although it ends with a cliffhanger.

And its kinda alternate version kinda sequel. Not to go to far into spoilers, Ilias from the end of MGQ is transported into an alternate universe, before the main plotline. Then struggles to find out why is it so different.

Apr 19, 2022
You might get your chance this decade if we're lucky then.

There's good amount of content in first to parts already, although it ends with a cliffhanger.

And its kinda alternate version kinda sequel. Not to go to far into spoilers, Ilias from the end of MGQ is transported into an alternate universe, before the main plotline. Then struggles to find out why is it so different.
Huh, so she doesn't die?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Huh, so she doesn't die?
The plot line to paradox is that Ilias(aka Irias) is not supposed to be able to die. She is the personification of the Holy/light energy source. The various monster lords can die, because they conceive offspring to take the next incarnation, but Irias's ancient pussy is barren. She was there in the beginning and remained to the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 19, 2022
The plot line to paradox is that Ilias(aka Irias) is not supposed to be able to die. She is the personification of the Holy/light energy source. The various monster lords can die, because they conceive offspring to take the next incarnation, but Irias's ancient pussy is barren. She was there in the beginning and remained to the end.

So the whole her giving her last bit of power to you was false?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
So the whole her giving her last bit of power to you was false?
No that's true, but reality said that's not allowed. Can't have dark without light. Why that old reality folded into another one and fucked both of them up and Ilias was brought back to life in a reality that already had an Ilias.

Apr 19, 2022
No that's true, but reality said that's not allowed. Can't have dark without light. Why that old reality folded into another one and fucked both of them up and Ilias was brought back to life in a reality that already had an Ilias.
I'll probably interpret it better when I actually play the game.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
How's the mod coming btw
The game crashed in preliminary testing when I talked to Leanne. So I've been testing various methods to attach the event to the window. I eventually went to sleep and did some gaming and I've started back up on it. I always do some bare minimum testing just to make sure I don't release a piece of crap so I need it to be stable before I'll post it here for beta.

Apr 19, 2022
The game crashed in preliminary testing when I talked to Leanne. So I've been testing various methods to attach the event to the window. I eventually went to sleep and did some gaming and I've started back up on it. I always do some bare minimum testing just to make sure I don't release a piece of crap so I need it to be stable before I'll post it here for beta.
Alrighty then, do you think it will be good to go next Wednesday?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Why is the prologue so long?!?! I'm very patient with visual novels, but this is too much! I just wanted an eroge for a simple fap after work, but I ended more stressed now, what a joke.

Apr 19, 2022
Why is the prologue so long?!?! I'm very patient with visual novels, but this is too much! I just wanted an eroge for a simple fap after work, but I ended more stressed now, what a joke.
The prologue is like half the game/story, also definitely not a game for a quick jerk unless you just go to gallery.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
i don't understand this game at all. i have let one girl get captured for over a hour still not one single scene
scenes happen after you capture the capital I think. I know for the kings corruption they happen only after you go visit the king after he took a girl, and depending on his mood.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
Apr 19, 2022
scenes happen after you capture the capital I think. I know for the kings corruption they happen only after you go visit the king after he took a girl, and depending on his mood.
Yes it will have hearts flowing above where his thing is at the time if there is a scene

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes