Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Alrighty then, do you think it will be good to go next Wednesday?
I figured out what went wrong. The game has two functions with the same name... Again. One is Speech and the other is Talk... It just so happened I saw Speech first, because the files are alphabetical and I figured it was located there... I did find something that confuses me though... Looking through the talk code it looks like the girls already have sex with Ares constantly if he finishes their route, but I don't remember that being the case. For example:
[elsif exp='game.curChara.isLover == 9']
[talkon]
[Leane f=079]「Y-you want me that much? Ahh... what am I going to[r]do with you...」[k]
eval exp='o.Leane.pouredSperm(o.Ares, 1, true)'
[talkoff]
Did I just misremember how the game works once you've fully romanced a heroine? Maybe I thought they weren't having sex, because there was no event. She just says "What am I going to do with you" and apparently Ares fucked her there.

Second thing, I'm not sure if people want a full event every time Ares talks to these girls at full romance.

Reactions: No-Nonon

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Did I just misremember how the game works once you've fully romanced a heroine? Maybe I thought they weren't having sex, because there was no event. She just says "What am I going to do with you" and apparently Ares fucked her there.
Yeah, the lovey dovey dialogue you get at the end of a romance route is them having sex. It's how I get sex counts of 1000+ with autoclicker lmao.

As for the full event thing, we don't really need it imo cause we can just go into the gallery for that right? I guess it depends on what people want.

Apr 19, 2022
I figured out what went wrong. The game has two functions with the same name... Again. One is Speech and the other is Talk... It just so happened I saw Speech first, because the files are alphabetical and I figured it was located there... I did find something that confuses me though... Looking through the talk code it looks like the girls already have sex with Ares constantly if he finishes their route, but I don't remember that being the case. For example:
[elsif exp='game.curChara.isLover == 9']
[talkon]
[Leane f=079]「Y-you want me that much? Ahh... what am I going to[r]do with you...」[k]
eval exp='o.Leane.pouredSperm(o.Ares, 1, true)'
[talkoff]

Second thing, I'm not sure if people want a full event every time Ares talks to these girls at full romance.
From what I remember with the last test when checking sex stats they ones I romanced had sex with me at least a dozen times so that sounds about right.
To your second thing I'd personally prefer it. Even if it's the same thing each time.

Apr 19, 2022
Would be super annoying to skip every time though. You could just go into gallery and watch that if you wanted it every time.
Maybe you misunderstood, this would be optional and would replace the placeholder dailouge meant to represent you having sex. There is no reason not to have it. It's not like you have to talk to them after or anything. Except for other side quests,

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Maybe you misunderstood, this would be optional and would replace the placeholder dailouge meant to represent you having sex. There is no reason not to have it.
Hmm, trying to add a yes/no menu to the dialogue seems to be flaky in the game code. I'm only seeing ONE instance of them doing a dialogue within a dialogue option, during the Demon Prince Hermes fight. I also notice the developers REALLY struggled on this one as they not only wrote functions for it, but even an entire supporting script with debug code. I can probably put that in, but I can't guarantee it will work as it seems the devs themselves were unsure of it.

Well in either case what I'm working with is the source code, so pretty much anything is possible... It just changes how much time is required to get it working right.

It would definitely be much faster to have it be one OR the other.

Reactions: No-Nonon
Apr 19, 2022
Hmm, trying to add a yes/no menu to the dialogue seems to be flaky in the game code. I'm only seeing ONE instance of them doing a dialogue within a dialogue option, during the Demon Prince Hermes fight. I also notice the developers REALLY struggled on this one as they not only wrote functions for it, but even an entire supporting script with debug code. I can probably put that in, but I can't guarantee it will work as it seems the devs themselves were unsure of it.

Well in either case what I'm working with is the source code, so pretty much anything is possible... It just changes how much time is required to get it working right.

It would definitely be much faster to have it be one OR the other.
Oh I meant talking to them again would be optional, the option would probably be good if you want everyone happy but only do it if it isn't inconvenient. Which, it sounds like it is.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I'm only seeing ONE instance of them doing a dialogue within a dialogue option, during the Demon Prince Hermes fight.
Is it the one where they ask to destroy all the demon crystals? Cause that one is super buggy iirc and can crash the game if you say yes.

Edit: By the way, as far as I can tell, Beatrice and Chole are the only romanceable options that have sex 3 times per interaction once their routes are done instead of the usual one.

Last edited:

memeeater345

Jul 13, 2023
How do I get Chloe's pure love route? I max out her loyalty before conquering a diamond city, and also the main heroine's loyalty is less then Chloe.. So how do you get it?

Last edited:

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
How do I get Chloe's pure love route? I max out her loyalty before conquering a diamond city, and also the main heroine's loyalty is less then Chloe.. So how do you get it?
Did you max affection? Affection doesn't get raised until after Diamond City, which is also what determines your progress in the love route. Affection and Loyalty are different stats.

memeeater345

Jul 13, 2023
Did you max affection? Affection doesn't get raised until after Diamond City, which is also what determines your progress in the love route. Affection and Loyalty are different stats.
Thx also which items are the best for raising affection because when I look wiki for items I cannot find how much each item raise the affection?

Last edited:

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Thx also which items are the best for raising affection because when I look wiki for items I cannot find how much each item raise the affection?
In my experience, FullCourse is the best. it gives 6 loyalty and 3 affection while also being cheap to buy in bulk. One of the cities during the first half of the game sells them.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
The first game is set in the future I believe, though I'm sure you mean you want more from these characters.
So this is a prequel? that game never got translated and I believe you can't download it here, so I wouldn't know.

Also, does anyone know if the novel that you can find on e-hentai is official or is it fan made?
From what I can see from the images and from what I know from the game, I kinda have an idea on the novel story xD

Apr 19, 2022
So this is a prequel? that game never got translated and I believe you can't download it here, so I wouldn't know.

Also, does anyone know if the novel that you can find on e-hentai is official or is it fan made?
From what I can see from the images and from what I know from the game, I kinda have an idea on the novel story xD
Wait, no I'm thinking of something else this is 100% a sequel. In the first game you do the seducing I believe. Though if your women are captured ntr ensues. I know for a fact there is 1 mandatory ntr scene in the first everything else is optional. You can play it without knowing what the text says as there is a English Interface Patch but you will have no idea what's going on. Overall though YOU get to be the one doing the sex so it gets an A in my book.

Reactions: Taurom
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes