Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
kinda i beat leanne 2 rather easily cuz i found a recruitable slime which i turned into a monk.....and proceeded to watch said slime BODY EVERYTHING.it was more surprising when it went down cuz that slime did good damage and took like 5 turns for the enemies 1...and it knew healing by default too
Even still bro, the map in the 2nd game was too large for my taste. This game is a perfect size.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Even still bro, the map in the 2nd game was too large for my taste. This game is a perfect size.
understandable i was kinda just laughing alot in leanne 2 like a slime monk being near god mode was hilarious given how much jrpgs make the sludges into complete pushovers and this little dude was 1v10ing entire armies

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
btw how to recruit lizardman?
Officially, gift him a Viking Helm, but see this post as it maybe doesn't always let you.
any recommended game like this?
Obviously, Leane 2 would be this game but a bit larger and more complex. Some of the Rance games (see here for a list of them) I think are similar in the strategy aspect, though they lean more towards you doing the NTR if any is present....Haven't gotten around to them much though so can't say for sure. Deviating a bit from the same kind of strategy, but still technically strategy game with an NTR focus would be Netoria Tactics

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes