Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
another great update.
shoutout to Drifty for continuing his/her/their superb work and also for making this available for free (even on Patreon o_O)

for me, playtime was comparable to the other chapters.
my fav scene was, for some reason, Lexi Bonus scene (she acting so out of character was too kawaiii :love:, she is my second fav now)

my fav girl would still be Cece & i hope i won't miss on moment in future. it would be hard for any girl to top her (for me atleast)

coming to Steph, people here seem to hate her a lot but i'm indifferent tbh (for now atleast). After that beach scene and then the letter, i'm quite intrigued to know her story, plus i think she is going to be the one to drive the main story for the most part. so storywise, as of now, she is definitely the second most important character (after the MC ofc). all and all bearing with her seems to be right choice.

also, the music is images.jpeg . i liked it so much that i made a Spotify playlist of them. You can find it here:

(some of the songs are missing as they were not available on the platform or i missed them for some reason :oops:)

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yet another good update. This game is rising fast.

Anyone knows if the dev has explained how the intimacy mechanic will work? Will it be linked to stats or something?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
You don't actually give her your number. You comment on Chris's Nuke photo post (you comment that you DMed her).
Okay so I have completed all the tasks, even though the final screen says I never found a way to give her my number.....damn thats wierd. I guess some tasks will be carry over tasks yeah?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
For me so far Cece its best girl
I tend to agree, she is a great character. The main issue with Lexi is that she is bit too close to perfection for now, so now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop with her, and some awful secret to be revealed in the next chapter(s). Not that i want something bad to be revealed about her, but like I said, she's way too flawless if you look at the other characters in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
just wonder how to turn the flight into a party
It took some time but I figured this out. You neet to click "music" (phone) and download Lexi's songs into your phone earlier in the game. Not sure how much earlier, but for me it worked right before sex scene with Kira.

Then during flight (right before going to sleep) you need to click "music" (phone) and connect to external speakers of plane. Then download one of 2 songs there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
too bad it's not your story, Huh. there are people who don't hate Steph like you do from the beginning, and don't mind hearing her side of story. don't like her? that's okay, just skip her part.
you playing the main character, behaving like a player, fooling around and maybe cheating (again no problem with that, that's fine, it's just a game); But don't be a hypocrite, acting like a saint when it's the other way around, you start whinning "what a bitch, no way..."
No idea what you've been smoking but you are so off the point it's hilarious.

The MC and Steph were in a relationship, he was faithful. She left him and just vanished, broke his heart and left him in a state of depression. When he finally gets over it 2 years later she turns back up and expects him to drop everything for her all the while she is now married to another man.

Point out where people are being hypocritical there?

Oh, wait, they aren't.

Also this is a date sim style game, we don't have to do anything with Steph, there are other girls to choose from.

Your entire post was pointless.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This update was good, progressed the stoylry and flushed out some of Robin's and Kira's story. I actually adore how Kira is somewhat nervous when saying her feelings towards the MC haha. But Lexi's segment was intriguing, girl is infatuated with the MC haha.

But the dev made me choke up and laugh, such great writing and story telling.

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Played the music on the plane, but still saying didn't turn the plane into a party. What are the missing options with Lexi? Showing as 2 at the end of the day.

Reactions: Berk026

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
Played the music on the plane, but still saying didn't turn the plane into a party. What are the missing options with Lexi? Showing as 2 at the end of the day.
About missing options with Lexi:

I noticed that based on your choices during flight... meeting with Lexi can go at least in 3 different ways.

1) You are late and Lexi won't show you her costume
2) You arrive precisely in the right time. Lexi is in her new costume. You can take a photo.
3) You arrive too early and Lexi is topless.

Maybe it helps)

Reactions: Grelk
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes