OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/24: Updated Mod, 0.3

Change Log:
  • I have added in-game notes to help guide you through a few hidden opportunities
  • Updated gallery to 0.3 content
    • I am aware of the gallery text and headers being miss-aligned, will be fixed at a later date
Download: -

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems no matter how many time I've played through I keep somehow missing 3 options with Robin, 0 with all else by end of Chap2. Guess it's a good thing that she's near the bottom of my preferred list anyway. If I get bored this weekend I'll comb through the scripts and see if I can find all the option variable flags, that would help those creating walkthroughs/mods.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So Steph was in some kind of arranged marriage and had to leave him for everyone security or somethig?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I really like this story and am considering becoming a patron. I do not support stories where either the story or a backstory contains the sexual abuse of women. My concern is that Cece's backstory may contain such content. Has the developer given any kind of hint on this matter?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Great work on the game dev, hope you get the support you deserve to continue as long as you feel like making games. Characters that you can actually get invested in, lots of fun and of course there was a heavy dose of hot action too. Struggling to name a weakness in the game, which is really rare.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
There are several cultures in which arranged marriage and honor killing are still a thing today.

So I ask again......what's magically changed after 2 years.

And MC is a grown ass man,capable of making his own decisions,if that scenario is accurate,Steph should have talked to him and worked something out,or not started a relationship with MC to begin with.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I ask again......what's magically changed after 2 years.

And MC is a grown ass man,capable of making his own decisions,if that scenario is accurate,Steph should have talked to him and worked something out,or not started a relationship with MC to begin with.
She has come back with her husband to MC's city and still wants him as her lover it seems.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She has come back with her husband to MC's city and still wants him as her lover it seems.
Though I am not a giant fan of the arranged marriage theory it is still much better than the "Steph is a spook and had to leave on a mission" idea. Currently my list of theories:

1) Steph is somehow tied to the MC's dad and wasn't supposed to fall for him but did.

2) Arranged marriage

3) She's an undercover police officer

4) She's a spook

Regardless, it doesn't matter, she's married or "married" and the MC needs to move on so she can't hurt him again

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes