Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I am loving this game so far. The models are gorgeous, Chris is actually awesome and not just a character I have to put up with because he is the 'best friend' character, and I am really liking the story and how diverse all of the women are.

One small annoyance though, I'm not sure if it has any actual baring on scenes or anything, but it seems like all of these games have a point where someone asks the MC if they prefer tits or ass. Can't we just choose both? Why is this even a question? I like both, I'm drawn to both, I notice both when a woman walks by. Will this choice actually have an effect on scenes later or is it just a random question in the game for fun?

From a gameplay standpoint, will choosing ass lead to anal? If not, then will choosing tits lead to titfucking? I mean, I guess choosing tits might mean you get to see vagina sooner since they're both in front...

Or is the right answer in this case to say 'personality'?

There is so much pressure!

I'm kidding sort of, but seriously does the choice matter?

Anyway Drifty, congrats on making a great game. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: mofonistik

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
you cant say that anymore because of what the note suggest , the mc just found the note recently, you cant blame that on Steph too
Of course you can. Leaving a note may be better than nothing, but it's still a shitty way tell someone you're leaving especially without any explanation. This also does nothing to mitigate the incredibly tone-deaf and selfish way she approached him at the club.

Listen, it may turn out that she has the best reason in the world for doing what she did. It doesn't change the fact that she fucked his life for two years. She doesn't have to be completely evil for a player to have good reason to want to avoid her. Insensitive and selfish are perfectly good reasons.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
you cant say that anymore because of what the note suggest , the mc just found the note recently, you cant blame that on Steph too
I can easily blame that on Steph. As she was the one doing the leaving it is her responsibility to inform the person she is abandoning of her departure in a clearly communicated manner. A simple fucking "Dear John" letter isn't hard to write. But she failed at that... Someone who has some courage or common courtesy would actually say what she wrote to their loved ones face OR at the very least put the note where it is easily found (a desk, a bedside table, a door, a refrigerator, etc). Folding it up and sticking it into the pocket of a shirt is a terrible way to ensure that someone will find something (as the game demonstrates since he didn't find it for two years). Is he supposed to think, "Steph left without explanation, maybe I should look in the pocket of my Summer shirt for a clue?"

None of this is an explanation and I seriously doubt there is a reasonable explanation she can give for leaving and not communicating for 2 years. If the MC hadn't been at that concert she may not have even talked to him. She even asked Chris to not tell him that she was in town.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I really wouldn't bother myself with your decisions. you make whatever decision you want, oh wait, all the available decisions are offered by the Dev, so yeah, have to pick the ones designed by the Dev, bear with the plot twists and storyline once they are out. further unrelentingly bashing fictional characters does sound petty? un-adultlike?

Okay, the posts here are almost entertaining now...
How is bashing a fictional character petty? It is a fictional character, there is nothing weird or wrong with bashing it. If anything people bashing the character is a sign that the story and character are well written. It means people have enough attachment to the story to dislike a character who did something wrong.

Reactions: Jubz and MrFriendly

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
WTF!!What was that lesbian scene of Kira and Robin? I have no problem with Threesomes as long as I attend.
Did you read the text? The fact that Kira and Robin are a couple is impossible to miss. A very big deal was made about it towards the beginning of the update, and you actually have to make a choice about the situation.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In the first place, a note is a really shit move instead of talking, also in my case that note would have landed in the washing mashine 1 or 2 times before i had found it...

In that note she wrote, she need to leave for a unknown amount of time for unkown reasons...apparently to protect the MC and see to it that they can have a future toghether.
For over two years no communication of any sort...thats hardly explainable, later she comes back doesn't inform mc, doesn't want to talk about the 2 years and if mc don't want to give her time of the day she gets pissed and throw a shoe after him...
If u fuck her u learn she has a husband which would kill MC if he know about them, throw him out of window and hear her saying she wants her husband to fuck her...nice.

So far as i can see it, the situation (whatever she did in 2 years) didn't chance for the better at all...on the contray she has a husband now..one which apparently would kill MC if he would find out about them and still trys to get together with the MC...doesn't that defeat the whole purpose she left for...

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
epic game 10 out of 10. is this DriftyGames 1st game he made. or has put out other games before this one. if so can someone link them thanks

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the first place, a note is a really shit move instead of talking, also in my case that note would have landed in the washing mashine 1 or 2 times before i had found it...

In that note she wrote, she need to leave for a unknown amount of time for unkown reasons...apparently to protect the MC and see to it that they can have a future toghether.
For over two years no communication of any sort...thats hardly explainable, later she comes back doesn't inform mc, doesn't want to talk about the 2 years and if mc don't want to give her time of the day she gets pissed and throw a shoe after him...
If u fuck her u learn she has a husband which would kill MC if he know about them, throw him out of window and hear her saying she wants her husband to fuck her...nice.

So far as i can see it, the situation (whatever she did in 2 years) didn't chance for the better at all...on the contray she has a husband now..one which apparently would kill MC if he would find out about them and still trys to get together with the MC...doesn't that defeat the whole purpose she left for...
Yeah, I mean... She is going to leave to "keep the MC safe" and then she returns with a murderous husband. LMAO! Great job Steph! Brava! I am sure that the MC feels so much safer and loved now! She should leave again for the MC's "own safety" and just stay away forever.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Of course you can. Leaving a note may be better than nothing, but it's still a shitty way tell someone you're leaving especially without any explanation. This also does nothing to mitigate the incredibly tone-deaf and selfish way she approached him at the club.

Listen, it may turn out that she has the best reason in the world for doing what she did. It doesn't change the fact that she fucked his life for two years. She doesn't have to be completely evil for a player to have good reason to want to avoid her. Insensitive and selfish are perfectly good reasons.
She was not allowed to tell that she was leaving, and apparently MC's safety was involved, but considering MC does not know what or who she has being doing (plus she is married) for the last two years, and how she has acted since her return, I can not see any hope for her as a LI or even a friend.
Was the MC supposed to remain faithful and wait for her? (which sounds like what he did for most of the two years). Even if he had found the letter soon after she left, all he would have known was she had been hiding things from him and would be gone for a few months (which is slightly less than two years).
He is finally starting to move on and is close to finding a new love.
I am interested to hear her story, but at best, all she can hope for is closure and acceptance of what she has done.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I mean... She is going to leave to "keep the MC safe" and then she returns with a murderous husband. LMAO! Great job Steph! Brava! I am sure that the MC feels so much safer and loved now! She should leave again for the MC's "own safety" and just stay away forever.
And I reiterate, she owns a freaking cell phone,she has a nuke account........

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And I reiterate, she owns a freaking cell phone,she has a nuke account........
Yeah and as soon as the MC joined nuke she blocked him and then unblocked him... I just don't see a lot to make her a viable LI. She lied, kept secrets, and married someone else... Especially don't like the "for your own safety" excuse. I suppose she will turn out to be a Mossad agent or something...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Regarding Steph, I think there's more to it. Note "Swole" Nuke messages in both her first and second Nuke posts (the old one near the bottom and the newer one near the top)...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I feel like its Christmas, I just spent HOURS playing 2.2.C, Now 3.1c is out?! Hurray!
Time to murder the fuck out of Steph's feels! And protec the best waifu Cece!

Edit: I somehow broke my saves! :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes