Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
I really like this story and am considering becoming a patron. I do not support stories where either the story or a backstory contains the sexual abuse of women. My concern is that Cece's backstory may contain such content. Has the developer given any kind of hint on this matter?
how come? as long as the story doesnt glorify it i fail to see an issue

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Bro,if we was living in the 1800's I feel like you'd have a point. Yet the chick,clearly has a cell phone.

In 2 years she couldnt,text,call,write,email,nuke????? It strains credibility.
Of course you can. Leaving a note may be better than nothing, but it's still a shitty way tell someone you're leaving especially without any explanation. This also does nothing to mitigate the incredibly tone-deaf and selfish way she approached him at the club.

Listen, it may turn out that she has the best reason in the world for doing what she did. It doesn't change the fact that she fucked his life for two years. She doesn't have to be completely evil for a player to have good reason to want to avoid her. Insensitive and selfish are perfectly good reasons.
I can easily blame that on Steph. As she was the one doing the leaving it is her responsibility to inform the person she is abandoning of her departure in a clearly communicated manner. A simple fucking "Dear John" letter isn't hard to write. But she failed at that... Someone who has some courage or common courtesy would actually say what she wrote to their loved ones face OR at the very least put the note where it is easily found (a desk, a bedside table, a door, a refrigerator, etc). Folding it up and sticking it into the pocket of a shirt is a terrible way to ensure that someone will find something (as the game demonstrates since he didn't find it for two years). Is he supposed to think, "Steph left without explanation, maybe I should look in the pocket of my Summer shirt for a clue?"

None of this is an explanation and I seriously doubt there is a reasonable explanation she can give for leaving and not communicating for 2 years. If the MC hadn't been at that concert she may not have even talked to him. She even asked Chris to not tell him that she was in town.
In the first place, a note is a really shit move instead of talking, also in my case that note would have landed in the washing mashine 1 or 2 times before i had found it...

In that note she wrote, she need to leave for a unknown amount of time for unkown reasons...apparently to protect the MC and see to it that they can have a future toghether.
For over two years no communication of any sort...thats hardly explainable, later she comes back doesn't inform mc, doesn't want to talk about the 2 years and if mc don't want to give her time of the day she gets pissed and throw a shoe after him...
If u fuck her u learn she has a husband which would kill MC if he know about them, throw him out of window and hear her saying she wants her husband to fuck her...nice.

So far as i can see it, the situation (whatever she did in 2 years) didn't chance for the better at all...on the contray she has a husband now..one which apparently would kill MC if he would find out about them and still trys to get together with the MC...doesn't that defeat the whole purpose she left for...
Yes, a note and no matter what, she is not to be blamed because the mc did not notice that note before.... even if a talk will be better is at least more than she could do, and if you did take a moment to read it.... it was not even something she was allowed to do and yet she did, her crying and telling him that in a way is more than any can hope, some people are no good with words or talks, again is not the best way but saying that same argument that she left without explanation is a joke because while "The explanation was just a damm note in a shirt" it was still an explanation even if a bad one. Also, have in mind she wanted to tell the mc all those things in the beach but the mc joking around prevented her from wanting to ruin what may have been her last time together hence the note of someone that is really in love with him and not all people have the heart to say things in person, call that person coward if you want but not all are that brave.

I think at this point all of you are just trying to find something and looking at straws for a reason to keep hating her and I'm pretty sure after chapter 4 or 5 (in case driffty choose to wait til ch5) that photo of the bus stop is a way for her to tell him that she is going to give a full explanation of everything. And I'm pretty sure that will zip more mouths than chapter 3 already did.

Again you can think whatever you want since is a free world, so do I, however, try to understand that not all people do things the same as others, so don't try to justify that with facts .;)

Last edited:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
you cant say that anymore because of what the note suggest , the mc just found the note recently, you cant blame that on Steph too
Well maybe she should have laid the note on the living room table or pin it on the fridge instead of hiding it in some shirt.

Reactions: mofonistik

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah and as soon as the MC joined nuke she blocked him and then unblocked him... I just don't see a lot to make her a viable LI. She lied, kept secrets, and married someone else... Especially don't like the "for your own safety" excuse. I suppose she will turn out to be a Mossad agent or something...
I had guessed a daughter of some mafia family or mexican/colombian drug cartel.

But yeah the whole ''for ur own safty'' is bs, i mean she could have simply ended the relationship with mc for reasons and sort her shit out, especially as she didn't even knew how long she would be gone...less painfull for mc.
I mean what has she expected if she suddenly disappears for years whitout a life sign...that he stays faithfull and fall in her arms if she ever decided to come back.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yes, a note and no matter what, she is not to be blamed because the mc did not notice that note before.... even if a talk will be better is at least more than she could do, and if you did take a moment to read it.... it was not even something she was allowed to do and yet she did, her crying and telling him that in a way is more than any can hope, some people are no good with words or talks, again is not the best way but saying that same argument that she left without explanation is a joke because while "The explanation was just a damm note in a shirt" it was still an explanation even if a bad one. Also, have in mind she wanted to tell the mc all those things in the beach but the mc joking around prevented her from wanting to ruin what may have been her last time together hence the note of someone that is really in love with him and not all people have the heart to say things in person, call that person coward if you want but not all are that brave.

I think at this point all of you are just trying to find something and looking at straws for a reason to keep hating her and I'm pretty sure after chapter 4 or 5 (in case driffty choose to wait til ch5) that photo of the bus stop is a way for her to tell him that she is going to give a full explanation of everything. And I'm pretty sure that will zip more mouths than chapter 3 already did.

Again you can think whatever you want since is a free world, so do I, however, try to understand that not all people do things the same as others, so don't try to justify that with facts .;)

Speaking of desperately grasping for straws. Because I know technology exists in this game,I know that MC and Steph are adults in this game. Who leaves A NOTE IN A SHIRT????? Steph fucked up. Pretty much end of story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how the fuck to contact lexi lol
Page 8 of the WT will get you what you seek. Basically, when taking Cece and Linda shopping, via the phone go to Nuke, select the Lexi pic from Chris' post and reply to the post, profit.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In the first place, a note is a really shit move instead of talking, also in my case that note would have landed in the washing mashine 1 or 2 times before i had found it...

In that note she wrote, she need to leave for a unknown amount of time for unkown reasons...apparently to protect the MC and see to it that they can have a future toghether.
For over two years no communication of any sort...thats hardly explainable, later she comes back doesn't inform mc, doesn't want to talk about the 2 years and if mc don't want to give her time of the day she gets pissed and throw a shoe after him...
If u fuck her u learn she has a husband which would kill MC if he know about them, throw him out of window and hear her saying she wants her husband to fuck her...nice.

So far as i can see it, the situation (whatever she did in 2 years) didn't chance for the better at all...on the contray she has a husband now..one which apparently would kill MC if he would find out about them and still trys to get together with the MC...doesn't that defeat the whole purpose she left for...
This is why I am mixed on her. knowing her husband could open the door at any minute yet she still has sex with him....all the while he has no freaking clue she is married because it (slipped) her mind???? She should have come clean right from the start they are not children anymore they are adults... as for the note yea it should have been left out in the open where he would have found it right off as well not in a pocket possibly never seen again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I had guessed a daughter of some mafia family or mexican/colombian drug cartel.

But yeah the whole ''for ur own safty'' is bs, i mean she could have simply ended the relationship with mc for reasons and sort her shit out, especially as she didn't even knew how long she would be gone...less painfull for mc.
I mean what has she expected if she suddenly disappears for years whitout a life sign...that he stays faithfull and fall in her arms if she ever decided to come back.
And Melvin can take care of himself since he is a murderous person so I guess she didn't have to leave him for "his own safety" only the MC.

Speaking of desperately grasping for straws. Because I know technology exists in this game,I know that MC and Steph are adults in this game. Who leaves A NOTE IN A SHIRT????? Steph fucked up. Pretty much end of story.
Yep, even if that wasn't the end of the story she returned to town married to murderous Melvin. Why should the MC drop Cece, Lexi, Linda, Robin, and Kira for Steph when none of those ladies is married to someone who could and would kill the MC? I mean if Steph is so worried about the MC's safety then she should hope he ignores her and dates one or all of the other ladies.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Curious how the Steph story will work out, this is however one of the best games out there, and is in some scenes even funny, love the game. Keep it coming

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, even if we could accept that everything she has done is for the MC's benefit, she is fucking someone else (so can not even use the excuse that the marriage is some sort of cover story). Surely this by itself is enough for their relationship to be over.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yep, even if that wasn't the end of the story she returned to town married to murderous Melvin. Why should the MC drop Cece, Lexi, Linda, Robin, and Kira for Steph when none of those ladies is married to someone who could and would kill the MC? I mean if Steph is so worried about the MC's safety then she should hope he ignores her and dates one or all of the other ladies.
This

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Because she miss your dick? Or maybe because right now we're cheating on her? Nah I can't think for more excuses.

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Because she miss your dick? Or maybe because right now we're cheating on her? Nah I can't think for more excuses.
How is the MC "cheating" on her? He's supposed to stay faithful for 2 years without contact? Even if he had found the note right after she left there was 2 years of no communication. And then she comes back with a husband. In that scenario she "cheated" first.

Thing is the MC didn't even know if she was alive. How could he? He had no way of getting hold of her.

Jun 5, 2019
This is getting interesting. I just want to ask about the "Options missed" this counts as total options missed right? not chapter option missed. I just want to know what these options are and about the task, I can still see that I have missed an opportunity (Chris is coming over) is this a bug? Can I remove it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I know with regards to Steph is I won't be having anything to do with her.

How other people feel is their own business but there isn't a single argument to be made that will change my mind about her.

WTF!!What was that lesbian scene of Kira and Robin? I have no problem with Threesomes as long as I attend.
Long before that scene happens you get told they are a couple. You have to choose to move forward with them.

If you picked to go forward of course they are going to fuck without the MC present, they are a couple. They aren't going to stop fucking just because someone else is poking around.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And Melvin can take care of himself since he is a murderous person so I guess she didn't have to leave him for "his own safety" only the MC.

and if she was forced to come back town (she clearly did say to Chris "don't tell him") to take Melvin finally down... and meeting the mc in that bar pure coincidence will you say the same?
again no one has facts here about her, her story is yet to be told and yet all people acting like they are "Judge, Jury, and Executioner"
sigh....

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa and Jubz

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
How is the MC "cheating" on her? He's supposed to stay faithful for 2 years without contact? Even if he had found the note right after she left there was 2 years of no communication. And then she comes back with a husband. In that scenario she "cheated" first.

Thing is the MC didn't even know if she was alive. How could he? He had no way of getting hold of her.
No idea. You have to ask Steph fan. I'm just trying to fuck all of them and end up with Cece.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
try bending your little finger exactly like on image, it won't look like that, or she just has like REALLY short finger and it makes my brain lag so hard
Edit : just felt like I wasn't clear, I have no clue what I'm talking about! This is just based on my hand

What exactly looks different ^^ I'd send you a picture but my hand is otherwise occupied.

Seriously though this is what it should look like (I'd love for you to overlook how badly it's drawn)
red would be the correct bend, with my finger at least. The pinky goes back at a slightly tighter angle. and in green should be a very slight crease.

If your hand doesn't do that, maybe see a doctor and if the doctor says it's fine tell me because then I should probably be the one going to a doctor :sneaky:

Love that you're on Linux makes my heart flutter
1595645768453.png

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Steph is such a cute character but the way story is written she is pretty much irredeemable which is a shame and waste. I dont understand why story needed her to leave a note in his shirt, which is some silly shit from second rate soap opera, and ghost him. She couldve just broke up with him normally, main character could still get very depressed over that. And with this if she would reveal later in the game that she had some very serious reasons for breaking up and it was for his benifit then restart of their romance would look good and organic.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes