Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Only just had time to play the 7th chapter. Damn it was good. Started off with the heartbreaking scene at the end of 6.
And eventhough you know what's coming tears starts to fall down.
This is really a gem and it's so sorry the next chapter is going to be the finale. One of the rare VN's for where you came for the lewd but stayed for the story. Drifty sure made us pull in and never let you out till the credtis. Awesome job eventhough there is a darkside behind the story.
Stay strong Drifty...

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Bild für Patreon-Post.png

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! Thank you so much for the kind feedback, support and for downloading and playing my game.

We surpassed both 1,000 and 1,100 patreons these last two days, and I'm really out of words for what to say. I'll be back before New Year with a few more renders for you all.

I hope you all have a naughty holiday, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately, no.
Without cheating on Lexi, there is no Holly.
I don't know why Drifty wrote it this way, it doesn't really fit the rest of the game. :(
If I recall correctly, it was because Holly was meant to be a side character. But she was such an instant mega hit that virtually everybody and their hard weinies demanded that Holly become a full-on love interest.

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01

Hahn81

Jan 3, 2021
Unfortunately, no.
Without cheating on Lexi, there is no Holly.
I don't know why Drifty wrote it this way, it doesn't really fit the rest of the game. :(
Thats very obvious, Holly wasnt planned as a Loveinterest Character.

Drifty didnt expect her to be this popular (dont know why, she is incedible hot and sweet). After her appearence there were so much people out there who wants a realtionship with her and the MC, drifty was surprised by that. Nearly every Patreon poll, Post, or any mention about Holly get out of Hand and he realised that Holly needs to get more focus in the Game too... But it was already "too late" to establish something with her and the MC the "right way" like with all the others... so he needs antoher solution, cause it was always the plan to make a optional threesome with Lexi he decided to set some triggers there that will ultimately lead to some more with Holly at a time.

Another way would be to rewrite the first chapters with Holly in it to establish her in antoher way, but that was never the plan about her... I think he tried to pull off a Holly relationship as a "fanservice" here. I like it that he decided to do so, but i admit i dont like the way it is in the game, but i dont think there is any other way to do so at this point... cause as i said, to do it in another way, drifty needs to rewrite some things in earlier chapters.

Although i think its a variety in the game to have to cheat to get another girl... most of the realtionships are very smoothly running. But if youre on the Robin and Kira path, and decide to only be with one of the girls, you can see that it fits in the game that not everything runs out smoothly in the romance sector. So overall the Holly thing does fit in the game, it doesnt feel right to have to cheat on Lexi, but it fits...

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Holly is also a "sex addict", so in a way, it's not her fault if she cheats on her best friend to be with the MC after their 3-some. I think that ties in to all the characters having some kind of "flaw" they have to deal with (which is true in real life too).

This VN is really at the very top of the best out there - up there with BaDIK in the quality of the writing and design. Certainly deserves a lot more success than some of the other dross that's bizarrely popular!

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
If I recall correctly, it was because Holly was meant to be a side character. But she was such an instant mega hit that virtually everybody and their hard weinies demanded that Holly become a full-on love interest.
Holly and Cece are the best girls.
I whish there was a way to get Holly without going through Lexi first, that kind of sucked :(
Oh no did I just start a Waifu War?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Holly is also a "sex addict", so in a way, it's not her fault if she cheats on her best friend to be with the MC after their 3-some. I think that ties in to all the characters having some kind of "flaw" they have to deal with (which is true in real life too).

This VN is really at the very top of the best out there - up there with BaDIK in the quality of the writing and design. Certainly deserves a lot more success than some of the other dross that's bizarrely popular!
Yeah, the yacht scene notwithstanding I don't think a throuple was originally in the plan; however maybe this update indicates a change in dev's thinking about possible outcomes. I hope so.

Dec 28, 2019
I hope a throuple with both Lexi and Holly is possible because as much as I like Holly I will not break Lexi's heart just to be with her. The necessary ingredients are already there as the 2 gals are already into both each other and the MC in the needed way, so it doesn't seem a stretch.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I hope a throuple with both Lexi and Holly is possible because as much as I like Holly I will not break Lexi's heart just to be with her. The necessary ingredients are already there as the 2 gals are already into both each other and the MC in the needed way, so it doesn't seem a stretch.
When Lexi confronts the MC about Holly, if you choose "I love both of you", there is a variable set for that. So here's hoping there's a happy ending (pun intended) for that.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
DriftyGames Congratulations to this Chapter and naturally to the whole Game !!! I've played the 7th Chapter just through on the Cece Path and was thrilled ! Now I will try the Lexi Path.....
And I looking really forward to the 8th Chapter (The Last one ?)...hope not....

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
..... and I wanted to get rid of something else: Chapter 7 was one of the most emotional but also with funny scenes and I really needed a couple of handkerchiefs ....

(I'm a older, grown man, but still....)
It was easily one of the best - if not the best - updates ! ;)

Lexi is soooo cute

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cate.archer

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
All:
... but one question concerns me: where did Holly disappear to so quickly ? Or maybe I have overseen something ?
BTW: Merry Christmas to all of you ;)

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
yeah, so i think Points for Holly are missing... cant imagine where and why cause all the other things i did, buied even the cigarettes...

will try again, thanks.
When the MC first meets Holly - this is the response see pics (you need to be on Lexi's route of course)

And do everything else mentioned

I also believe Holly was planned or was at least an option. Lexi right before the MC makes the choice pictured, was at 17 points, with picking that Holly choice, Holly's points go to 20 with ToldHollyLike 3 - tells me that there was a possibility of her being a LI.

After meeting the MC's friends Holly's points go to 22 - after the time on the balcony 25 while Lexi is at 21

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021

Interesting - never thought of that - makes sense, as the MC says everyone has a flaw.

Reactions: Shawncjx

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
she is NOT the girlfriend of Chris... its a running gag, and that is made clear in the game. Chris can get together with Linda (if you play his wingman in this regard), but not with C/Sea/Christine aka MCs halfsister.
You can also set Chris up with Holly - IMHO I think they are great together and that is whom I set him up with on all my play-throughs accept my Lexi/Holly one.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Went the Holly path just to give it a shot and I liked her character but it is such a dick move and the final scene with Lexi didn't even save it for the next chapter. Wish there was a way to get the Holly path without cheating on Lexi.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 538 Votes