Dec 5, 2021
Wow, what a journey. I gotta say I was really, really worried at the end of chapter 6 that Drifty was going to go for the path of full emotional impact. As a ride or die Cece man, I don't think I would have recovered for at least a few days if that had happened, but episode 7 just about rounded things out in about the best way possible.

I have some thoughts brewing for a review but in the meantime I just have to say, in all of the games I've ever played, Cece is tied for the most beautiful female character that I have ever known, along with Rena from Acting Lessons. There have been better stories and better crafted characters, but none that have made me fall in love the way I did as I played through her story.

Thank you Drifty, for creating something that stuck with me. I can't wait for the concluding chapter and to drop a patreon subscription when it happens. Can't wait to replay the game and have my heart broken and put back together again.

Reactions: Celulari

SuntukinSiAce

Mar 24, 2020
Well, that's a 2 point choice.
Actually, the photo that Linda sends of the MC and Cece is worth 3pts. The 2 photos of Lexi and Cece are worth 2 points each.

Go get Linda when Cece wakes up = 2pt or Go get doctor = 1pt
Knock first = 1pt
Joke = 1pt
Tell her to ask about... = 1pt
Nite Dawg = 1pt
About Robin and her remote... = 1pt
Text history... = 1pt
Photos:
Linda and Cece shopping = 1pt
MC boarding the plane = 1pt
Linda and Cece with revealing shirt (Cece Path) = 1pt
MC in his bunny slippers = 1pt (never underestimate the power of the bunny slippers)
Cece in the hospital = 1pt
Chris with Lexi (ch1) = 1pt and she remembers the tickler
Kira drinking Frappe = 1pt
Steph pointing to the books as a clue for the MC = 1pt
Lexi blowing a kiss at MC (ch1) = 1pt
Linda in Lexi's limo = 1pt
Steph candid photo taken by Holly = 1pt
Lexi and MC in the limo = 1pt
Date with Lexi (Lexi path) = 1pt

Haven't tried the other paths yet...

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Actually, the photo of Linda of the MC and Cece is 3pts. The 2 photos of Lexi and Cece are worth 2 points each.

Go get Linda when Cece wakes up = 2pt or Go get doctor = 1pt
Knock first = 1pt
Joke = 1pt
Tell her to ask about... = 1pt
Nite Dawg = 1pt
About Robin and her remote... = 1pt
Text history... = 1pt
Photos:
Linda and Cece shopping = 1pt
MC boarding the plane = 1pt
Linda and Cece with revealing shirt (Cece Path) = 1pt
MC in his bunny slippers = 1pt (never underestimate the power of the bunny slippers)
Cece in the hospital = 1pt
Chris with Lexi (ch1) = 1pt and she remembers the tickler
Kira drinking Frappe = 1pt
Steph pointing to the books as a clue for the MC = 1pt
Lexi blowing a kiss at MC (ch1) = 1pt
Linda in Lexi's limo = 1pt
Steph candid photo taken by Holly = 1pt
Lexi and MC in the limo = 1pt
Date with Lexi (Lexi path) = 1pt

Haven't tried the other paths yet...
That's correct. And the photo Linda send to MC gives more than 1 point.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
forgot to ask... are the text messages deleted for everyone or just on my playthroughs?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.7]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Without WT?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I have no idea how many chapters of this game I missed before climbing back on. My last save was with everyone getting on the private jet.

Sure enough had to put five different saves together to try each path that I was aware of. Great game! Can't wait to see the next episode!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Phew. Between work, the holidays and getting sick, it took me a while to organize my thoughts on Chapter 7. Sadly, they're more negative than positive.

Admittedly, there's a great deal of emotional weight to the story, most obviously with Cece, there's a lot of gorgeous artwork, and there are some fun moments. The production values remain very high, and the chapter is enjoyable on a surface level. But my overall impression is that the rest of the game can't really live up to its end of the bargain. The other girls are once again starved of much needed attention (even Lexi, to an extent). The pacing of the chapter feels very rushed, dashing between significant events with little effort to convey the journey required. Even Cece's material, the strength of the chapter, is weakened by how easily her situation is resolved. And with only one chapter left, it feels like none of the remaining issues will have sufficient time to be explored, much less tied up in a satisfying way.

That's the summary. Let's look at the details.
So there you have it. I'm sorry to be so negative when the developer is obviously pouring a lot a of time and effort into the game. I can't question Drifty's work ethic or rendering credentials. But I have to question his skills as a writer. It feels like this game is coasting entirely on the emotional impact of Cece's story. YMMV, but that's not good enough for me. I just see too much wasted potential.

tl;dr Chapter 7 provides some much needed closure after the cliffhanger last time, but cuts way too many corners while doing so. I'm glad I played the game, but I'm not particularly interested in seeing the final chapter.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes