Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So just a few things
1: when you have the end of chapter 1 where you can view stats clicking on most of the girls gives you error codes.
2: if you talk to the girl via sms and tell her about Lexi before you talk to chris it gives an infinite loop saying "i should contact chris" with no way to get out of it. You have to call Chris first before doing anything on the phone to continue the game

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Check the background image and try it there (at pub)! The message is shown now!
yea, i did it, the reply option is available at the bar/pub :)

So, Lexi will call MC in ch3 :giggle:
She is my #1 girl in the game so far :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I didn't really expect anything when i downloaded the game, but damn i really got positively surprised. The story is pretty good, the renders aren't to bad either but could use some work.

This one will directly onto my "wait for update" list.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I thought Kira was going to be the one, but then it was Lexi, then I got closure with Steph, had some fun with Robin, and now it's Cece.

Loving the game, writing is on point and Chris is a fun buddy.

A few misspellings, (Ment should be spelled meant for example), and I think we need a little more freedom to interact with our phone and text people. Seems like everything is happening really fast. We have Kira, Robin, Steph, Lexi, Linda, Cece, Chris as contacts... Are there any more people that we will end up talking to or is that all?

Looking forward to the next update! Let me know if you want or need a proofreader, I'm cheap (free).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is just going from strength to strength solid update, was mind blown by that ending stunning way to end the animations really are something else and the more I learn about Cece the more I just want to be with her and tell her that everything will be alright. The introduction of Linda is sure going to be interesting for future updates. Awesome scene with Robin, only chapter 2 and this game is hitting all the right notes.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes