xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I can't figure out the contact Lexi part. Once Nuke opens the only one I can reply to is Kira's. I followed the walkthrough and took the pic of her and I what am I missing?

Reactions: Running Wyld

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can't figure out the contact Lexi part. Once Nuke opens the only one I can reply to is Kira's. I followed the walkthrough and took the pic of her and I what am I missing?
I feel like we aren't given that ability to actually contact her. The story is linear so don't worry about it.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I really like this game. There is a very addicting story, interesting characters and quality sex (in moderation).
Not another stupid story (without any choice) about a pathetic loser, whose mother, sister and girlfriend are fucked by bully. And the worst part is that he enjoy it...

Reactions: MrFriendly

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
You have to open nuke and click on the picture of lexy when you are in the bar with cece and linda and you have an option to reply her and she say that it will contact you later

Reactions: victoryroad

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I feel like we aren't given that ability to actually contact her. The story is linear so don't worry about it.
I read acouple pages back that you have to reply to the nuke post and something about taking her and Chris's Photo. However points wise, its better to take The MC's and Lexis photo so it left me confused as to how to contact Lexi since she is my front runner atm.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
You have to open nuke and click on the picture of lexy when you are in the bar with cece and linda and you have an option to reply her and she said that it will contact you later
That didnt work for me since I only got to the bar at 18:45 which is past the time limit, so still confused lol

EDIT: Nvm I did it on the last scene at the store as they were leaving before the bar it worked. Still 1 missed opp with her cant figure that one out. thank you though

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaanz

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh i figured out the lexi contact also you can do it at the bar but you need the chris and lexi picture for the option too contact her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That didnt work for me since I only got to the bar at 18:45 which is past the time limit, so still confused lol

EDIT: Nvm I did it on the last scene at the store as they were leaving before the bar it worked. Still 1 missed opp with her cant figure that one out. thank you though
Alright, I guess I will take a look. If I didn't take a picture for Chris am I locked out?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No you're not. btw the walkthrough is updated.
K, I'll take a look at the walkthrough but I just played the second chapter again and never had a chance to contact Lexi. I was constantly checking my phone all day and I couldn't do anything with the Nuke app.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I downloaded it and I'm liking it so far. I stopped just after hooking up with Steph at the club though. I'll continue after getting my beauty sleep, cuz right now all I want to do is headbutt Steph. But then I'm drunk, so yeah.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
K, I'll take a look at the walkthrough but I just played the second chapter again and never had a chance to contact Lexi. I was constantly checking my phone all day and I couldn't do anything with the Nuke app.
its not the last picture with lexi on nuke its the first one from the club if you allready checked that then i don´t know what the problem is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
its not the last picture with lexi on nuke its the first one from the club if you allready checked that then i don´t know what the problem is.
Yep, that's the one I kept checking. I didn't even look at the other one until I saw that nothing was happening with the one with the club. I went back through chapter 1 and took the picture of Chris and her just in case and still nothing on both attempts. I'll look at the walkthrough to see if I goofed somewhere.

I just hope there isn't a condition like "tried to fuck Steph" or something because that woman is dead to me.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yep, that's the one I kept checking. I didn't even look at the other one until I saw that nothing was happening with the one with the club. I went back through chapter 1 and took the picture of Chris and her just in case and still nothing on both attempts. I'll look at the walkthrough to see if I goofed somewhere.

I just hope there isn't a condition like "tried to fuck Steph" or something because that woman is dead to me.
You have to check Chris nuke after pay for girl clothes.
Good for you. My dumb dick fucked her brain out and my bro disapprove.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
good update :giggle:(y)

i don't get the task: get in touch with Lexi, how can i do that??
i unrend the game and there is nothing with Lexi in ep2? :unsure:
and at the end it said that i have missed 2 opportunities with her ??? :(

btw Linda is one ugly looking woman :LOL:
Check out my Walkthrough if you haven't already done it, I showed it with pictures.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes