victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Is the dev on here? Just wanted him to know it's a fantastic game, and keep up the good work!! My only complaint is that this episode felt waaay shorter, a good length for an episode would be the same amount of content as the first release. Lexi's already my favorite and I hope we get more content in the next episode.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
It's about time I drop by and say a few words. :)

As I said on my discord earlier, this is the only day I'm not working all my free hours on the game - put my feet on the table (unless there are major bugs ofc) and enjoy a cup of coffee while trying to interact with as many as possible.

Ok, maybe more like 15 cups of coffee. And I'm kinda hyper now. Wonder why.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked chapter 2. I was very worried this morning when I clicked publish, because this is a chapter without as much forward momentum as the other (scripted) ones, but seeing your reactions really took a ton of weight off my shoulders.

Thank you all for your kind words. And can't wait to see you all again in Chapter 3. :)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's about time I drop by and say a few words. :)

As I said on my discord earlier, this is the only day I'm not working all my free hours on the game - put my feet on the table (unless there are major bugs ofc) and enjoy a cup of coffee while trying to interact with as many as possible.

Ok, maybe more like 15 cups of coffee. And I'm kinda hyper now. Wonder why.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked chapter 2. I was very worried this morning when I clicked publish, because this is a chapter without as much forward momentum as the other (scripted) ones, but seeing your reactions really took a ton of weight off my shoulders.

Thank you all for your kind words. And can't wait to see you all again in Chapter 3. :)
It was excellent, I do guides for a lot of games, and yours is very good top to bottom.

Reactions: DriftyGames

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Goddamn, this game is great. That "closure" ending with Steph is great, and I hope we can continue to ditch her if she shows up again. I kinda really want a harem end, because I don't know if I could muster up a decision for a certain girl. They're all precious :love:

Reactions: Rituf and Demigawd

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You have to check Chris nuke after pay for girl clothes.
Good for you. My dumb dick fucked her brain out and my bro disapprove.
Okay, I am going to go through it again. I want to have one Athletic, One Romantic, and One Flirty playthrough to see the differences.

I really hope that we see Stephanie again and she tells us why she left and grovels for our acceptance of her dumbass apology because I am not done destroying her emotionally.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Alright, so glad to find the kind of game pulling at heartstring with good characters and story. 11/10
Also, to hell with Steph (y)

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I really hope that we see Stephanie again and she tells us why she left and grovels for our acceptance of her dumbass apology because I am not done destroying her emotionally.
Did you... notice anything about her in this chapter? :)

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Lol. Yes, that might be the solution. :D But there's alot of hidden references and part explanations in the game's pictures. Some goes unnoticed and some don't. So full size nuke picture would be the way to go on this one.

But as Steph would have said... 'I've said too much' :)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Damn... Ok Steph, i will hear you out
Lexi and her are the best looking girls in the game so far
But Lexi personality and looks wise is like wininng a jackpot
Lol. Yes, that might be the solution. :D But there's alot of hidden references and part explanations in the game's pictures. Some goes unnoticed and some don't. So full size nuke picture would be the way to go on this one.

But as Steph would have said... 'I've said too much' :)
is she pointing at one of the books on one picture? :)

Reactions: DriftyGames

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Damn... Ok Steph, i will hear you out
Lexi and her are the best looking girls in the game so far
But Lexi personality and looks wise is like wininng a jackpot

is she pointing at one of the books on one picture? :)
She's pointing to the book titled 'Pentagon', so maybe she's trying to subtly say why she disappeared? Maybe some state affairs/under cover stuff?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes