Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You got it right. "I love you <5" What is <5?
Number 5 has been used as a symbol of love and marriage since ancient times. Loyalty is another name for angel number 5 as well. So, if number 5 appears somewhere in your life, it means that your guardian angel is sending you a message that has something to do with your love life.

Also I think she somehow signals to the pentagon book with her finger, meaning she may work for some department of defense or something?

the phrase The Pentagon is also often used as a metonym for the Department of Defense and its leadership
(the only thing that will make sense is for her to have married some capo or something to take them down, it will make sense and be the only way the mc can forgive her for leaving without a word to him and why she said "I did what I did to save you")

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Too bad, she needs to prepare for her Temple of Doom moment because I am going full Mola Ram on her heart.

You don't disappear and ghost the person you love. No excuses.
Yeah man I agree. I hate how she says, "I did it to save you" or sumshit like that. Like ok cool, maybe bring it up to MC since it involves him. Because doing that just destroyed MC world the last two years. While her on the other hand, got fuckin' married. Like she could have the best excuse on planet earth, that's still a scumbag move. I got the closure ending with her in Chapter 1. God, I hope we can break her heart lmao.

Reactions: Rituf and Valeck

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Number 5 has been used as a symbol of love and marriage since ancient times. Loyalty is another name for angel number 5 as well. So, if number 5 appears somewhere in your life, it means that your guardian angel is sending you a message that has something to do with your love life.

Also I think she somehow signals to the pentagon book with her finger, meaning she may work for some department of defense or something?

the phrase The Pentagon is also often used as a metonym for the Department of Defense and its leadership

View attachment 665834
So basically "I love you but I'm a spy so I have to ditch you and marry some scary guy" OK Steph.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020

View attachment 665834
What the fuckin shit. We gonna go all X-Files in the story later? That would be dope.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did you... notice anything about her in this chapter? :)
Yeah, she unblocked the MC on Nuke. May I suggest that you allow us to post on Nuke? Comment too? One of my favorite apps in BaDIK is similar and we are given the chance to "comment" on there for points. Not everything needs to be story driven or focused.

View attachment 665834
Or it is the 5th book over which would be "Visibility". I call bullshit because if she had to "disappear" for a job or to hide you then don't go to a pre-opening of a new and popular club. Then upon seeing the man you "Mola Rammed" 2 years ago you don't immediately take him home and try to sleep with him. Gotta be the dumbest secret agent/witness protection person in history.

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
Bowling with Kira (I started a new game), open the phone and the game seems to freeze. Music playing, but can't take photo or advance game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So basically "I love you but I'm a spy so I have to ditch you and marry some scary guy" OK Steph.
that is what I think, but maybe all the books have a meaning... in any case is just what I think , only Driffty will know

MrFriendly it will make sense what you say too, but I think pentagon makes more sense and since she said she was protecting the mc the number 5 to give the meaning of guardian Angel... and the meaning of love.
also why would she marry anyone if she just have to hidde or dissapear? doenst make sense to me.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah man I agree. I hate how she says, "I did it to save you" or sumshit like that. Like ok cool, maybe bring it up to MC since it involves him. Because doing that just destroyed MC world the last two years. While her on the other hand, got fuckin' married. Like she could have the best excuse on planet earth, that's still a scumbag move. I got the closure ending with her in Chapter 1. God, I hope we can break her heart lmao.
Team Break Stephanie's heart! Seriously, I don't think there's an explanation she can give that makes up for 2 years of heartbreak, no reason/response, either being married when she was with him or then getting married while he was suffering.

You don't ghost someone you love, I've been married for a long time and if my wife did the same thing and then showed up two years later she would be dead to me. There's no excuse for that, if we were supposed to think only with our dicks then they failed to write the MC as a "dick first" character.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
that is what I think, but maybe all the books have a meaning... in any case is just what I think , only Driffty will know

MrFriendly it will make sense what you say too, but I think pentagon makes more sense and since she said she was protecting the mc the number 5 to give the meaning of guardian Angel... and the meaning of love.
Yeah that makes more sense to me. She's still a cunt though.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This dev is a tricky bugger! I suspect this is going to evolve into a game as complex as GGGB which will be lovely. It is quite difficult to know which of the paths I want to follow so I will give them all a go but it is likely to get out of hand lol

Top marks for a great game though.

Be inspired by pokemon! Gotta catch em all!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Team Break Stephanie's heart! Seriously, I don't think there's an explanation she can give that makes up for 2 years of heartbreak, no reason/response, either being married when she was with him or then getting married while he was suffering.

You don't ghost someone you love, I've been married for a long time and if my wife did the same thing and then showed up two years later she would be dead to me. There's no excuse for that, if we were supposed to think only with our dicks then they failed to write the MC as a "dick first" character.
Right? The point of a relationship is a partnership. If something is going to not only affect your life, but also the life of your partner (MC) then you don't keep things away from them. No matter what, and pretend to be a good guy 2 years later when you decide to show up again-hoping for them to take you back.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Steph girl, what have you gotenn yourself into? :unsure: Pentagon? like wtf...:cautious:
I agree with all of you guys, no excues, if you love someone you will find a way to make them know..., why now? why after 2 years do this?
MC could have been happily married by now with idk 2-3 kids, would she still do this?

But man i can't wait for Lexi's call in ch3 :giggle:
Hot AF music superstar is paying us drinks and wants to know us, damn son...:cool:
and Chris fucked up two times already :mad:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Steph girl, what have you gotenn yourself into? :unsure: Pentagon? like wtf...:cautious:
I agree with all of you guys, no excues, if you love someone you will find a way to make them know..., why now? why after 2 years do this?
MC could have been happily married by now with idk 2-3 kids, would she still do this?

But man i can't wait for Lexi's call in ch3 :giggle:
Hot AF music superstar is paying us drinks and wants to know us, damn son...:cool:
and Chris fucked up two times already :mad:
Wait when was the second time he fucked up? :O

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Right? The point of a relationship is a partnership. If something is going to not only affect your life, but also the life of your partner (MC) then you don't keep things away from them. No matter what, and pretend to be a good guy 2 years later when you decide to show up again-hoping for them to take you back.
Yep! Even if DJKunn is right and she is a spy or has been acting as his guardian angel for the last 2 years in the end it doesn't mean shit. If she is such a good spy that she can hide from him for 2 years without him knowing (though he never left his house besides to go to work so that was probably easy) then she should have found a way to communicate. If she hasn't been around for 2 years and just now showed up then she should have given him something to go on besides a dumbass picture on Nuke that everyone (including her "handler" could see and deduce her clue).

Love is all about reciprocity, communication, and compromise (plus a million little other things). It isn't about disappearing, blocking the person on social media, and ghosting them for 2 years for "their own protection". She made a choice and that choice lost her the MC. Wish there was another LI that will be introduced because she is a waste of space on the tracker imo.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
first time, sms from Steph
second time, he didn't get the number from Lexi :mad::D
Derp, I am stupid! Of course! But thankfully it worked out. As long as we can still bang, all's forgiven. And I kinda hated Chris admittedly after Chapter 1 and seeing the text. But he proved to be a good friend at the end of the day. Still should've told the MC but we all make mistakes. He owned up to it. He is actually one of the few "Best friend" characters in these type of games I actually like. As long as he doesn't get his mitts on Cece and Linda, we're cool.

Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes