MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, the Steph situation is really blowing up, huh?

I'm curious in how the Dev is gonna redeem the girl in the eyes of everyone after what she pulled. I guess 2 years of heartbreak is really brutal. So, my theory about the entire thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a long read, but anyway. While Steph is my type, in a physical way, even if she redeem herself, it would be impossible for me to see her as a LI, i can't trust her, simple as that.
Let me spoiler this so I don't ruin it for anyone, hold on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless I am interested to see what happens in the coming updates :)

Reactions: Valeck

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game so far... Although I do wish there was a blonde LI... But I s'pose you can't get everything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We should like, make a banner and wave it proudly. Hell, a banner with all the shitty bitches names in every game we play lol. I will suggest Fiona from LC.
If I had the skills to make a banner I would happily wave it aloft, however my artistic skill is limited to drawing stick figures and male genitalia on my binders.

As for shitty characters I nominate Linda from Reunion. :)

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
What a wonderful game. The second chapter convinced me, even if I didn't plan to back a forth developer, to do just that. Wonderful written characters and a very good music choice for the different scenes (that is something where many developers miss out in this kind of games). I am a sucker for these things.

Keep up the good work. :)

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

HI mate, you have a wee bug in episode 2. When James gets the text from Linda after sleeping on the floor, the yellow end conversation button doesnt disappear after being clicked, later when James was in the store buying clothes with the girls. I accidentally clicked on the message contact with Linda, pressed the yellow text to get out of the convo window and got transported back to that morning and the bunny dance routine again

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The master plan is simple. Move into the large bed, indulge the ladies there in social activities for their mental health. Have a nice tasty lunch of Miss Burger with a side order of Gamer girl twice a week and hook up Chris with Lexi, because a mate like that can have a slice of the harem pie and never missed. Assisting Steph with whatever ails her by employing a vigorous work out schedule during working hours is also an essential plan to maintain a healthy karmic state.

And rise up and meet any future challenges with humour and a dashing smile.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The master plan is simple. Move into the large bed, indulge the ladies there in social activities for their mental health. Have a nice tasty lunch of Miss Burger with a side order of Gamer girl twice a week and hook up Chris with Lexi, because a mate like that can have a slice of the harem pie and never missed. Assisting Steph with whatever ails her by employing a vigorous work out schedule during working hours is also an essential plan to maintain a healthy karmic state.

And rise up and meet any future challenges with humour and a dashing smile.
In my game I suppose I'd let Chris watch but Lexi is all mine. He can have Stephanie and Linda. Cece is main girl, everyone else is after her. :)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/20: Mod updated v0.2.1c

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
  • I have added code to prevents skipping over important phone moments
  • Day 1: You can choose to obtain all 3 traits at the start of the game
  • Day 4: You can choose to make eye contact with both girls at the bar
Download: - F95 -

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
2020/05/20: Mod updated v0.2.1c

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
  • I have added code to prevents skipping over important phone moments
  • Day 1: You can choose to obtain all 3 traits at the start of the game
  • Day 4: You can choose to make eye contact with both girls at the bar
Download: MEGA - F95 -
thank you, hero :love:

Reactions: OscarSix

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm... I just finished replaying Chapter 1 and somehow I missed a Cece option even though I was using the new 1.2 walkthrough. On the previous version I know I got all of them.

Wut did eye miss?

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
This screams masterpiece quality...hope it continues like this...just some few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there...keep up the good work and is the Pentagon involved in any way? ;)

Reactions: Pinsel
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes