alszasx

Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm... I just finished replaying Chapter 1 and somehow I missed a Cece option even though I was using the new 1.2 walkthrough. On the previous version I know I got all of them.

Wut did eye miss?
Probably in the first encounter, you have to offer her stay at your place

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Me.

Didn't like her.

She didn't talk to Nemo.

Only those that talk to fish are worthy.

And those that are called Linda.

And Robin.

And Lexi.

Basically anyone not named Steph.
The Bunny Slippers gave more emotional support than Steph did.

You mush show your disdain for Steph the Cunt at least 5 times a day.
I wouldn't say at least 5 times, just a plethora of disdain for her belief that the MC is so easy to get back. Chris has a better chance at a hot date and a handy than Steph does. LOL

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I wouldn't say at least 5 times, just a plethora of disdain for her belief that the MC is so easy to get back. Chris has a better chance at a hot date and a handjob than Steph does. LOL
I mean since we officially have a "Break Steph's Heart Into Itty Bits Club" I propose we officially form a Cece and Lexi 'club' as well. Because they are goddesses of wholesomeness and loveliness.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean since we officially have a "Break Steph's Heart Into Itty Bits Club" I propose we officially form a Cece and Lexi 'club' as well. Because they are goddesses of wholesomeness and loveliness.
I second that and nominate you for club leader. :)

CeCe and Lexi are teh hawt in this game which is weird because they aren't redheads. I think I might be ill, how am I into non-redheads?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, as long as you've rejected the heartbreaker Steph in your "canon" playthrough then you can join. :)
In the canon and all the non-canon following

Me.

Didn't like her.

She didn't talk to Nemo.

Only those that talk to fish are worthy.

And those that are called Linda.

And Robin.

And Lexi.

Basically anyone not named Steph.
I agree, she who can't speak to fish or play FanTurismo or putting our perfect dance on Nuke cannot be trusted.

You mush show your disdain for Steph the Cunt at least 5 times a day.
I thing I'd me missing for the rest of my day. Let's round it up to 10 times.

And that epic flex :oops:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the canon and all the non-canon following
Nah, let's not go too far. We want to have fun but not shutdown other people's fun. :)

I agree, she who can't speak to fish or play FanTurismo or putting our perfect dance on Nuke cannot be trusted.
Never trust a person who throws shoes.

200.gif

I thing I'd me missing for the rest of my day. Let's round it up to 10 times.
No quotas! Bad for cops and bad for the Heartbreaker's club ;)

And that epic flex :oops:
Or the disco pointing fingers that is his "normal" end

Bask in the glory of our beautiful goddess of wholesomeness!

View attachment 666113

nemo.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was more that I can see an excuse of bullshittery coming as to why she vanished and any excuse she uses can all be boiled down to "if we'd talked about it, we probably could have solved it" so her character already boils down to utter twat.

That's a good thing though.

All the other girls look super awesome next to her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It was more that I can see an excuse of bullshittery coming as to why she vanished and any excuse she uses can all be boiled down to "if we'd talked about it, we probably could have solved it" so her character already boils down to utter twat.

That's a good thing though.

All the other girls look super awesome next to her.
The CW way of creating drama - have two characters who like/love each other have a simple misunderstanding and then never communicate about it, then torture the audience for seasons as they continue to fail to rectify the easily solved problem.

Reactions: EZ8lt

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Nah, let's not go too far. We want to have fun but not shutdown other people's fun. :)
I won't expect everyone to do it ; but she's just plane uninteresting to me. Even if she had a good reason and a good reason to be silent ; you don't just barge into people life back again to have a quick fuck and expect them to just roll with it.

Plus that shoe throw was so weak.... Cece would have knock us flat with a bunny slipper.

Never trust a person who throws shoes.

View attachment 666116
Right ? While keeping the other one to boot. What's she gonna do with it ? Keep it for her husband's fetishes ?

No quotas! Bad for cops and bad for the Heartbreaker's club ;)

Or the disco pointing fingers that is his "normal" end
You're right, let's keep it for when we can do it to her face.

The pimp is strong in that MC.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes