Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yep! Even if DJKunn is right and she is a spy or has been acting as his guardian angel for the last 2 years in the end it doesn't mean shit. If she is such a good spy that she can hide from him for 2 years without him knowing (though he never left his house besides to go to work so that was probably easy) then she should have found a way to communicate. If she hasn't been around for 2 years and just now showed up then she should have given him something to go on besides a dumbass picture on Nuke that everyone (including her "handler" could see and deduce her clue).

Love is all about reciprocity, communication, and compromise (plus a million little other things). It isn't about disappearing, blocking the person on social media, and ghosting them for 2 years for "their own protection". She made a choice and that choice lost her the MC. Wish there was another LI that will be introduced because she is a waste of space on the tracker imo.
A waste for you bro, I like her and trust Driffty to have something like what I explained before. ;)

Not really, if this isn't a Harem game and we have to pick one love interest to end up with then why pick the one who didn't choose you two years ago?
Then don't pick her, I like her and I don't want her out of the game if you guys don't like her you have the choice to reject her.
People have different tastes in girls and for me that "reason" will be enough to forgive her.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think with my dick and Steph is almost last option.
Honestly, the story aside, I don't like that hairstyle. The curly brown hair doesn't do it for me. Obviously I am redhead obsessed but when it comes to women I love them all but Stephanie doesn't do it for me. Even when I first saw her I was <shrug> "Meh".

Yeah, I'd sooner fuck a horse girl.
Well, I already checked that box. Got anything else?
:ROFLMAO:

A waste for you bro, I like her and trust Driffty to have something like what I explained before. ;)
Not really, if this isn't a Harem game and we have to pick one love interest to end up with then why pick the one who didn't choose you two years ago?

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
It's about time I drop by and say a few words. :)

As I said on my discord earlier, this is the only day I'm not working all my free hours on the game - put my feet on the table (unless there are major bugs ofc) and enjoy a cup of coffee while trying to interact with as many as possible.

Ok, maybe more like 15 cups of coffee. And I'm kinda hyper now. Wonder why.

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked chapter 2. I was very worried this morning when I clicked publish, because this is a chapter without as much forward momentum as the other (scripted) ones, but seeing your reactions really took a ton of weight off my shoulders.

Thank you all for your kind words. And can't wait to see you all again in Chapter 3. :)
You got yourself another fan. I'm hooked and really intrigued by the story. Music choice is on fucking point.

Looking forward to the next updates

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
What about a hot doctor? Did you all forget about her? Shame... Shame... Shame...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I fucked both because why not. Fool around is fine for me but no Steph you can't be main girl. Main girl reserved for Cece and Lexi right now.
Ps. TIL that I have a quota for reaction in one day.
Should be a new version of "don't put your dick in crazy", maybe "don't put your dick in pussy that's gone missing"?

I mean....I'd rather go Steph than Linda. Lol
I don't agree, Linda probably is down to do really kinky shit because she knows she's not all that in the looks department. Besides it seems Linda left because her parents moved the family in High School, Steph did a batman disappearance

PLChnB.gif

fuck yea, Linda is ugly AF :poop:

Steph will redeem herself, mark my words :LOL:
I'll mark them, note them, and not agree with them. Nothing, NOTHING, she can do will redeem herself enough to deserve the MC's sexy bunny slipper dancing ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
OMG! That cleaning scene is EPIC! :eek::cool::LOL:

But what shows Chris the MC in the store? Is there a screen missing?

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Well, the Steph situation is really blowing up, huh?

I'm curious in how the Dev is gonna redeem the girl in the eyes of everyone after what she pulled. I guess 2 years of heartbreak is really brutal. So, my theory about the entire thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a long read, but anyway. While Steph is my type, in a physical way, even if she redeem herself, it would be impossible for me to see her as a LI, i can't trust her, simple as that.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Some of the camera angles I've never really seen in the other games I've played and it'd be wrong to not mention the bunny slippers. I will say though....especially in the final scene where the MC leans in, the graphics were almost CoBD level. I'm impressed

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes