Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
anyone have tried to get the commands for flirty, charm, agile ? it will be kind of fresh to have that cheated and come in handy later in the game.
So far im loving the smart dev writing dialogue, is pretty good.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So, I get Kira's number from the coffee cup it says i need to send her a message, then i go and send her one but no option to do so and the little Bio says i already went on a date and did not walk her home, but it goes right into the Bus stop scene. I had no date but the game says I had a date? is this a bug of some kind?

Reactions: moudy and Racker6

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
wow now that is a first release, so nice when suddenly something like this pops up out of the blue, i might have too throw some money at this developer, if we will get regular updates.

Reactions: Ellordrings

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the game, one the best games so far, small bug tho, if its one, I'm at the club where Lexi was singing, so I thought I send a message to Kira, did that, now it says she's probably working, let's wait, and it's just stuck on that, no where to exit except for loading last save

Last edited:

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Did this game just appear out of nowhere and it's unbelievably good ? WOW, potentially one of the best ! Love the storytelling

Reactions: Repuci

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Maybe you're joking, but in case you're not: Windows stores the name you used for logging onto the PC in a variable %username%. Ren'py can use that.
But in this case, it doesn't as I always make my login account garbage words for this very reason.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I read Dimante wrong and got happy lol, I was thinking of Diamante first thing that came to mind was the duet with bad Wolves. Then I got sad again

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Maybe you're joking, but in case you're not: Windows stores the name you used for logging onto the PC in a variable %username%. Ren'py can use that.
No I'm not, the game called me by my real name, it was the husband talking to Stephanie, before you get thrown out, James is the Mc name(original one)

So I'm curious what names do you all see

But if it's what you said, that's genius

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes