Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn this was a great start. The renders were very nice and the story was pretty well written. All the girls are beautiful in this game, even though one would be on my shit list. The best friend is also an ass for doing what he did. He might have a reason but fuck that keeping a secret from his best friend for years, that is grounds for ending a friendship. Well at least in my book. Plus it looked like he still kept In touch with the girl that hurt his friend. We will see how the next update goes. I will definitely support you on patreon in the near future. I always rotate my list of games to support every month so you will definitely be on my list. Once again great start and keep it going.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Damn this was a great start. The renders were very nice and the story was pretty well written. All the girls are beautiful in this game, even though one would be on my shit list. The best friend is also an ass for doing what he did. He might have a reason but fuck that keeping a secret from his best friend for years, I mean he might have his reasons but that is grounds for ending a friendship. Well at least in my book. Plus it looked like he still kept In touch with the girl that hurt his friend. We will see how the next update goes. I will definitely support you on patreon in the near future. I always rotate my list of games to support every month so you will definitely be on my list. Once again great start and keep it going.
I think Chris may be very close friend with Steph and thats why he is torn about it and wants the mc to move on, because he knows she is married and also cant say anything because Steph is also his friend (Steph in the phone of Chris is shown to tell him to dont tell the mc and ends it with Love, Steph that is usually used when you are close friends with that person, i dont see anyone ending a message with Love , Name to someone they dont share some keep of close friendship)
Ofc this is what i think... and i may be wrong.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think Chris may be very close friend with Steph and thats why he is torn about it and wants the mc to move on, because he knows she is married and also cant say anything because Steph is also his friend (Steph in the phone of Chris is shown to tell him to dont tell the mc and ends it with Love, Steph that is usually used when you are close friends with that person, i dont see anyone ending a message with Love , Name to someone they dont share some keep of close friendship)
This is probably the case, and Chris doesn't seem someone who'd have ill intents for covering this up, or if he had that he's a great fucking actor. Still it is a dick move to keep being silent about it for two years, and letting your friend for suffer from it, watching him becoming basically a shut-in for that time. Maybe he had the right intentions, but he solved this in the wrong way.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Wow. I'm speechless.

Thank you so much for the positive comments. I've read through them all and you've put a big smile on my face. What a great community.

I can't wait to share the rest of the story with you, and hope you'll join along for the ride. :)

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Wow. I'm speechless.

Thank you so much for the positive comments. I've read through them all and you've put a big smile on my face. What a great community.

I can't wait to share the rest of the story with you, and hope you'll join along for the ride. :)
We need to get ya a Developer tag..Loved the game,can't wait for the update

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Wow, this is a really great start. It nails the most important thing for me in a game, a LIKEABLE MC.
Awesome work Dev 5 out of 5.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I agree with you that he is probably close to her but it is still a dick move doing that to your "best friend" watching him as he suffered because of that for 2 years. Also she was with the mc for 3+ years so obviously she was either forced to marry that other guy or she cheated on the mc and went with the other guy of her own freewill. I can probably guess that the story will be that she was forced to marry the other guy and she didn't tell the mc to protect him. But it is still wrong for his friends to let him suffer like that. The one thing that will get people to complain though is that you were basically forced to sleep with her and didn't really have a choice to stop it. While I understand he is still in love with her and wouldn't think straight while she is kissing him. He should have had a bit more control when he first saw her at the club, and tried to talk to her then. While like I said his friend is probably close to her he is obviously close to him also, so it's still a dick move.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I agree with you that he is probably close to her but it is still a dick move doing that to your "best friend" watching him as he suffered because of that for 2 years. Also she was with the mc for 3+ years so obviously she was either forced to marry that other guy or she cheated on the mc and went with the other guy of her own freewill. I can probably guess that the story will be that she was forced to marry the other guy and she didn't tell the mc to protect him. But it is still wrong for his friends to let him suffer like that. The one thing that will get people to complain though is that you were basically forced to sleep with her and didn't really have a choice to stop it. While I understand he is still in love with her and wouldn't think straight while she is kissing him. He should have had a bit more control when he first saw her at the club, and tried to talk to her then. While like I said his friend is probably close to her he is obviously close to him also, so it's still a dick move.
Trust me when i say i agree with u mostly and probably may stop my friendship with him if given the choice, the problem here is that we dont have all the info yet and only DriftyGames can tell us, whatever the case.... i think there can be a good explanation, i did even ask if maybe Chris is a relative of Steph.. or worse yet a relative of MELVIN muahahaha... now that will be some kind of revenge :ROFLMAO:.
We'll have to wait for that info....

Reactions: Famescua

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah we are missing info, but honestly if I had a friend like that in real life I would drop the friendship. I mean being friends with her, I can understand that and dont tell me where she is but let me know that she had to move on or tell me something so I dont become a shut In for 2 freaking years. I mean he obviously sees how it affects the mc and still just tries to play it off as well shes gone just move on and forget about her. Meanwhile he still talks to her and knows where she is and I'm assuming knows why she left. Yeah I can probably move on also if I knew that she had a new life and "moved on". Wether she moved on by choice or forced to move on. But still at least give your best friend some information so he doesn't live with the pain for 2 years. So yeah I would probably drop him also if given the chance.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Lol shit just hook up with Lexi because it looks like she is thinking about the mc after having met him, or help Cece solve her issues and stay with her. I'd say stay with Kira but from what I see it looks like she is already married, Steph obviously is already married, Robin is pretty hot so is a viable option. So for me Steph and Kira aren't relationship options. Now dont get me wrong I'd have sex with them but not a relationship.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone figure out how to get all the opportunities yet?

Great first update. Can't wait to see more. Felt miles ahead most other games I get around to trying. Good luck with development.

Reactions: Sanoj Uzumaki

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lol shit just hook up with Lexi because it looks like she is thinking about the mc after having met him, or help Cece solve her issues and stay with her. I'd say stay with Kira but from what I see it looks like she is already married, Steph obviously is already married, Robin is pretty hot so is a viable option. So for me Steph and Kira aren't relationship options. Now dont get me wrong I'd have sex with them but not a relationship.
Kira may be in a dead relationship or worse, as someone here said before it seems like this game will have touching moments... Dpc has inspired this dev so you may expect some drama around, in being a dik there is Isabella... And she is 1st in my list no doubt.. Cece is a cutie that you want to protect and cuddle with...Lexi seems like it will be the fun, friendly and kind type of love interest.
In 2 chapter there is another Li....maybe it will be the best yet xD

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes