Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I
Do you happen to recall how to get all of them? At the least it is good to know it's possible.
Posted it in my last reply, but not till after you asked sorry. But look back at my post it's in the spoiler

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Kira may be in a dead relationship or worse, as someone here said before it seems like this game will have touching moments... Dpc has inspired this dev so you may expect some drama around, in being a dik there is Isabella... And she is 1st in my list no doubt.. Cece is a cutie that you want to protect and cuddle with...Lexi seems like it will be the fun, friendly and kind type of love interest.
In 2 chapter there is another Li....maybe it will be the best yet xD
Your right she might be in a dead relationship, but until we see what happens with her she won't be a viable option. I know she doesn't want people to know because she does take off her ring and puts it back on after shes done flirting with the mc over the phone. Anyways I'd probably give even Steph a chance again anyways depending on what we find out. Now with chris though. It should always be bros before hoes and he obviously didn't go by that so he is on my shit list. Oh and I'm waiting to see the next girl and play around with her hehehe.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
What he is asking is if u can get a ticket for kira, and i dont think you can since is Chris who does that.
Sorry I understood how to get all the opportunities. But no you can't get a ticket for Kira. I just reread what he asked. And he asked for the opportunities. But like I said no ticket for Kira. I think that would be counter productive to the storyline of meeting your ex at the club

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
I got them all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I appreciate you writing this out. I followed your guide to the T and still missing 1 opportunity. There are multiple choices that you didn't cover so maybe it has to do with one of those. Anyways, still in the same boat as before. I have tried a real lot idk what I'm missing.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
So I appreciate you writing this out. I followed your guide to the T and still missing 1 opportunity. There are multiple choices that you didn't cover so maybe it has to do with one of those. Anyways, still in the same boat as before. I have tried a real lot idk what I'm missing.
Damn I'll try again

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Got it. Take a pic of Lexi and Chris and he'll be inclined to get you that extra ticket.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry I understood how to get all the opportunities. But no you can't get a ticket for Kira. I just reread what he asked. And he asked for the opportunities. But like I said no ticket for Kira. I think that would be counter productive to the storyline of meeting your ex at the club
But the ticket for kira did appear as a opportunity no? Im on the phone right now so cant check it, btw does telling Chris you dont want to go when he first call you change something?

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
But the ticket for kira did appear as a opportunity no? Im on the phone right now so cant check it, btw does telling Chris you dont want to go when he first call you change something?
No idea. But I believe it wont change much as you still go to the club.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
a great start for the game and the developer, this could be one of the best games of recents monts

good work and good luck

Reactions: E.l.l.0

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Ok here it is again I tried it and included all the choices I made
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok I redid it changed a few choices I made and tried it again to double check it. These decisions give all opportunities.
Hey, once again thanks for sharing all your choices. Unfortunately - again I chose every single choice you did (tried like 3 new games to make sure I wasn't misclicking or something) and still missing one opportunity at the end. Deleted the game and reinstalled to make sure my game wasn't screwed up or something and that still didn't fix it. Anyways, do you mind just sharing your save file? Not sure what else to do at this point.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help :)

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, once again thanks for sharing all your choices. Unfortunately - again I chose every single choice you did and still missing one. Deleted the game and reinstalled to make sure my game wasn't screwed up or something and that still didn't fix it. Anyways, do you mind just sharing your save file? Not sure what else to do at this point.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help :)
Damn I dont know what to say I double checked everything. It works for me but here I'll post my save file. View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Damn I dont know what to say I double checked everything. It works for me but here I'll post my save file. View attachment 600073
Yeah, it's beyond me why it doesn't work. Only difference between our ending screen is your agile level is medium and mine is low. The only moment I notice you get agile points is when you continue 2x with Steph. Idk why you get those points and I don't. It also says the same thing on both our saves when I click on each girl so it's not like I missed anything. Thanks for sharing the saving file. At least I will have a perfect save for whenever the next update comes out.

Reactions: Famescua

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The Steph thing.. I didn't stop til the end.. I needed to get my two years worth. lol Great game/story/renders... tbh I enjoyed everything about it. You got me hooked. Contemplating Patreon.. have done only 1 previously. couple of FYI fixes.. your not so bad yourself eighter. eighter = either. -bowling- can learn me the moves. = can teach me the moves. Being a DIK sets the bar for me.. If that's a 10 you're a hard charging 8. 9's are few and far between. two thumbs up and ... well I'm grinning my ass off.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes