Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Considering how that whole thing played out there is no way in hell for the DEV to make it so I would want her back, this is just my opinion of course.
I think the same, I liked the girls and the dialogs but seems like a good part of them are already in relationships so this drowned my enthusiasm by a huge amount.
I will wait to see how this will progress but good luck to the dev anyway

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Loved the game up to the Stephanie scene at the club. This is such a WTF moment it made me really mad.
Seriously, I absolutely hate it when a dev railroads us with this kind of shit. No way to tell her to go fuck herself, or at the very least to explain why she left 3 years ago?
It completely breaks immersion for me. I would really like an option for MC to stand his ground.
For crying out loud, he seemed capable of sensible interaction when dating Kira or talking with Cece (they're both adorable btw), so why does he suddenly become a mollusc?

Sorry... Rant over. :whistle:
I agree. I tend to steer away from games like this (games where the plot revolves around an ex), due to the pathetic nature of the MC involved. Everything about this game shows a lot of promise, but if we can't have choices in the future when it comes to Steph (you know, like telling her to go fuck herself), then I might just stay away from the game. Just me though.

Jun 4, 2017
I am tremendously impressed. Add me to the chorus of people who really wanted the option to stand up to the ex, demand answers from her and kick her to the curb . . . but aside from that, this is a phenomenal start. IMHO, it's the best debut since . . . I don't know, Belle with Long Live the Princess, or MrJet with Become a Rock Star, I think. Maybe even Philly_Games and Depraved Awakening, though that's a mighty high bar to reach. As long as there's no more railroading and we have the option to tell Steph all those things she doesn't want to hear, I agree with ThunderRob--this has a chance to be one of the best games on this site.

I do have one question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Loved the game up to the Stephanie scene at the club. This is such a WTF moment it made me really mad.
Seriously, I absolutely hate it when a dev railroads us with this kind of shit. No way to tell her to go fuck herself, or at the very least to explain why she left 3 years ago?
It completely breaks immersion for me. I would really like an option for MC to stand his ground.
For crying out loud, he seemed capable of sensible interaction when dating Kira or talking with Cece (they're both adorable btw), so why does he suddenly become a mollusc?

Sorry... Rant over. :whistle:
I felt pretty close to the same, but then I thought before ima get mad, I'll wait to hear her side of the story. I can't form a real opinion of her or even know if I Should feel bad for her, mad at her, sad for her? We don't know how serious we were, or how/why she left. We don't even know what kind of woman she was.

I feel mc has the right to be pissed at being ghosted but then I thought maybe there was a Good reason (doubtful but jus sayin)
I would've liked an option for MC when steph was at her room & she hushed MC for him to say, "NO, if u really want me now, you're gonna have to at Least answer why u ghosted me"

Now here's a long shot but it Could be possible: I could forgive chris say if they text was from within the last 48 hours in game, Maybe (doubtful but possible) she texted chris to have him bring MC to club for a reunion & she didnt tell chris.she was married...?
Not taking her side Or saying she should be forgiven, which is back to my original point, we have literally not enough info to judge...Yet. I dont think any of it's a good thing, I'm just saying it Could be lol....

Pretty good other than that personal opinion, good story so far, interesting characters from what we can know of them currently & great looking models, looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Question: how/when to text Kira? I'm playing on android I cant seem to pull up the phone whenever I want to.... I see I missed most of Kira's content but all of Robin's too.

I am tremendously impressed. Add me to the chorus of people who really wanted the option to stand up to the ex, demand answers from her and kick her to the curb . . . but aside from that, this is a phenomenal start. IMHO, it's the best debut since . . . I don't know, Belle with Long Live the Princess, or MrJet with Become a Rock Star, I think. Maybe even Philly_Games and Depraved Awakening, though that's a mighty high bar to reach. As long as there's no more railroading and we have the option to tell Steph all those things she doesn't want to hear, I agree with ThunderRob--this has a chance to be one of the best games on this site.

I do have one question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe an answer for your question, I'm not sure: could that be why Robin warns you not to sleep with Kira if u get a chance (Idk I didnt get that part, it may be nothing, or herpes, who knows?)
I couldn't go thru ALL of Kira's images, just most

Or i noticed this what looks like a ring on the wrong finger tho, on her phone hand, might not even be a ring
Screenshot_20200328-210157_Leap of Faith.jpg

then a wierd comment by Kira about a ring, tho the text might be an error Screenshot_20200328-210409_Leap of Faith.jpg

Last edited:

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
I really liked the game nice start my only complaint is about sex scene there was barely some text it didn't feel like sex at all.
That's the only con this game has right now and this game reminded me of a game which is by far the most famous game in this forum by reviews.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I can't think of any good reason that would justify what the bitch did to the mc, leaving him just like that. Anyway, good first chapter, keep it up dev I will definitely keep an eye on this one.

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
I made a walkthrough for chapter 1

It's not the prettiest in the world, but id does it's job.... I hope

This is the first time I'm making a walkthrough though so have that in mind :p
OK nice Walkthrough but still, a missed opportunity, no Ticket. too bad :cry:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So I managed to find where the triggers are for all of the opportunities and the bonus scene, but on my end no matter what I do, I cannot get the bonus scene to activate... It says on the end screen that I have, and I know where to activate it, but for some reason it just dosn't pop up for me.

Anyways, I have already updated the walkthrough in the post above for those curious (just scroll all the way down to the bottom)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I took that to be referring to her nose ring, though I could be wrong.
you got wrong idea about her nose ring . She is totally talking about marriage ring because Robin warning MC in the bowl scene "if she invite you say no" and after MC leave that place she talk herself "that advise was with your best interrest in mind , not hers" so she clearly warning MC about Kira's husband. And after you walk Kira home she invite you say yes or no its up to you after that she talk herself "after a drink with a nice guy , and i forget everything" after that she tell "Everyone" it's obvious.
And if you can't open the Kira's extra scene MC write her "i can't find ticket" after that she write you "have fun find other girls" kinda thing and you need to chose "i am gonna think you all night".

And MC is a crybaby dude be a fucking men. She dump you without saying any word you think about her 3 year fucking 3 year and wait for her don't even touch another women.... and he saw her after 3 year without saying "hi" she drug him and fucking like nothing happened ...... Just stop being pathetic and Ask questions bro and after that he learn she is married...
One thing realy bother me tho. How the fuck Chris know about her ? and She write him "Don't tell him , ok ? Please ? Love , Steph." confuse the fuck out of me

Jun 4, 2017
you got wrong idea about her nose ring . She is totally talking about marriage ring because Robin warning MC in the bowl scene "if she invite you say no" and after MC leave that place she talk herself "that advise was with your best interrest in mind , not hers" so she clearly warning MC about Kira's husband.

And after you walk Kira home she invite you say yes or no its up to you after that she talk herself "after a drink with a nice guy , and i forget everything" after that she tell "Everyone" it's obvious.
That's a possible interpretation, certainly, but I don't think it can be taken as "obvious."

And if you can't open the Kira's extra scene MC write her "i can't find ticket" after that she write you "have fun find other girls" kinda thing and you need to chose "i am gonna think you all night".
Interestingly, I got the bonus scene, and I chose "Thanks."

4.80 star(s) 556 Votes