Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
My only drawback from Kira is will she be Steph 2.0? Will she fuck with his head as well, if that's the case I'd avoid her. Other than that I like her, she seems fun and I think MC enjoyed her. If she does have a side piece it will probably be a chick lol, there IS another love interest coming soon so who knows? Maybe?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I guess the one giving the tickets for opening is Steph "my boss give me the tickets" kinda bullshit and he accept because he want to go there but can't find a ticket so he don't reject it.
If he giving lecture about being good friend he just say "you can take my ticket and bring Kira with you maybe you get close with her" kinda thing but he know Steph there.
And he know MC searching for her like 3 years and don't say anything about he know where the Steph is or they are talking...
But it's totally my guess...
I mean it doesn't sound implausible, guess we'll find out. I definitely can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: SecretDesire

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Oh Hell... if the dev could keep this job fantastic as it is, well, will have a hell of a game here boys...

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I'm not so sure why some people complain about the MC beeing a weakling. At least in my game, where i failed to get the ticket for Kira (i'm not sure what i did wrong there), the end was stopping Steph, shoving her against the wall and then leaving and her throwing a shoe which the MC can catch with a bit of agility and then finally saving Cece.
For me there is nothing weak in both parts.
Sure he couldn't forget Steph for years but that is how emotions are sometimes.

I'm unsure about the relationships. I like Kira and Cece so far but both seem to be trouble, one married and one likely having severe mental problems.

Usually i stay away from games that are so early in the development after to many experiences with abandoned games.
But this one is really well done so far.

Jun 4, 2017
i failed to get the ticket for Kira (i'm not sure what i did wrong there)
Nothing. Not one thing. I have no idea why so many people are fixated on that--it's a red herring, getting her a ticket is not an option the game intends to give you. The purpose of the club is to introduce Lexi and Stephanie and set up the closing scene with Cece. If Kira got a ticket, none of that would happen.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
What an incredible first release... This game could be something really special! Loving it so far! Great renders, beautiful girls and interesting characters. It feels like every character has a purpose and a story behind that just makes you want to know more about them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it me or does she look a little bit like AftynRose? At least based on this render, which I was repeating over and over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
At least in my game, where i failed to get the ticket for Kira (i'm not sure what i did wrong there), the end was stopping Steph, shoving her against the wall and then leaving and her throwing a shoe which the MC can catch with a bit of agility and then finally saving Cece.
There's no way to get the ticket. I'm curious what choices you made to have the possibility to stop Steph?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
She's a great character. For me, Lexi and Robin are right there with her (Kira does nothing for me personally, and the history with Stephanie is too much to overcome) in looks and story interest, but Cece doesn't look like anyone in any other game, so that's a plus for her.
you sure you meant cece and not kira? cece is very generic looking, halfway house has her looking younger and with different hair colour and i'm sure some of you can find other examples.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I'm not so sure why some people complain about the MC beeing a weakling. At least in my game, where i failed to get the ticket for Kira (i'm not sure what i did wrong there), the end was stopping Steph, shoving her against the wall and then leaving and her throwing a shoe which the MC can catch with a bit of agility and then finally saving Cece.
For me there is nothing weak in both parts.
Sure he couldn't forget Steph for years but that is how emotions are sometimes.

I'm unsure about the relationships. I like Kira and Cece so far but both seem to be trouble, one married and one likely having severe mental problems.

Usually i stay away from games that are so early in the development after to many experiences with abandoned games.
But this one is really well done so far.
How did you get that end with Steph?? No matter what I tried she just drags me into her house and f... me ... Please could you tell me the steps you were taking with her?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Ah, very cool. It seems that my only minor gripe from the initial release (not being able to refuse the ex) was addressed. I'll happily give it a second playthrough.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
wait can someone clarify please, did the ending get reworked because of the complaints from the players?

if that's the case the dev loses so much validity from me. you got to stick with your view, you're never going to satisfy 100% of the fanbase but the least you can do is being faithful to your story. that really sucks.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes