MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
wait can someone clarify please, did the ending get reworked because of the complaints from the players?

if that's the case the dev loses so much validity from me. you got to stick with your view, you're never going to satisfy 100% of the fanbase but the least you can do is being faithful to your story. that really sucks.
He made it so you have more choice. You can still go through the sex scene with the ex if you want.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
wait can someone clarify please, did the ending get reworked because of the complaints from the players?

if that's the case the dev loses so much validity from me. you got to stick with your view, you're never going to satisfy 100% of the fanbase but the least you can do is being faithful to your story. that really sucks.
Original story is still there he just made it so you have a choice now, how is that a bad thing? both parties gets what they want.

Being given feedback and reacting accordingly to suit his and his audiences desires is common pratice in all media productions. Why do you think movies have test screenings?

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
For the dev:
One typo that was repeated a few times throughout: coming was written as comming
Another typo: consider was written as concider (This is also present on the support on Patreon button on the menu)
Third one towards the end: meant was written as ment
Final one: either was written as eihter

Have attached screenshots so it's easier to spot them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DriftyGames

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Great Stephanie closure (that bitch), but I'm guessing we will still see her again in the future. I'm rooting for Cece, she's cute, but troubled and I am her prince of darkness swooping her pussy from depth of hell that is her depression.

Last edited:

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hi again. :)

Yes, I'm lurking in the shadows here, dropping by from time to time, enjoying your conversation and speculations without getting too much involved.

About the update, I'd like to clarify one thing, because I think author integrity is extremely important.

My original script had the option to refuse Steph included. Though, as this being an adult game, I felt I had to include it (otherwise, it's an adult game where you go through the whole chapter without any "action") as a requirement.

When I read your comments about wanting to skip that scene, I was happy to see that the story itself overrides offering you adult scenes (after all, the scene itself is not at all a romantic one), and decided to push for an update.

Remember, I'm completely new to this, learning as I go. I've only read a handful of novels, and come january this year I didn't even know what Daz studio was. So except some glitches as I move along.

And to all of you, thank you for confirming that this is something I can move forward with, not having to worry if my story hit the spot or not.

Oh, and please forgive my oversight in removing the husband from the bus-stop scene incase you rejected Steph.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, the update was awesome, MC put the bitch in her place (y)
but she did say, i did that to save you, hm... :unsure:
what could be so important that you have to leave your BF who is in love with you and disappear for two years...
then marry some other guy, wtf is that? :cautious:

btw with this new ending when MC walks away from her, he doesn't know that she is married, but as he goes to the bus stop he's thinking: she's married to this guy Melvin :D

Reactions: Valeck

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Original story is still there he just made it so you have a choice now, how is that a bad thing? both parties gets what they want.

Being given feedback and reacting accordingly to suit his and his audiences desires is common pratice in all media productions. Why do you think movies have test screenings?
you're assuming all movies have test screenings that have a possibility to change the script based on the feedback. any serious director/screenwriter wouldn't allow that, it's their story to tell not the audiences. of course that's not the case for big movies where the objective is to sell and not the movie itself. in most cases the audience takes ownership of the work once it's finished and released. changing the outcome is very different than having people watch the movie earlier to check if there's something the director missed, for example.

as the dev clarified, this situation resembles the latter one, which is a big difference.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
As this latest update got any new content after saving Cece or is just a rework on some of the existing events?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
that scene with Steph where she says stop and you have the option to go on, that's rape and it should be added in the tags.
it beats me how people dont facepalm you for that absurd comment....
perhaps you did not read the entire scene, perhaps you did not know is Steph the one that fucks the mc in that scene, she saying stop is (stop fucking me since my husband is going to see me cheating selfish shit, not rape)
and just to be clear, i hate rape games and that is not rape in anyway since the sex was consented, get your facts right before commenting will avoid people from seeing how absurd you sound :FacePalm:

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
can someone tell me how to use the save i just copy it and put it in the saves folder
1. The save was to check for errors.
2. The game is 20 minutes long with one sex scene if you want it, why you feel the need to use someone else's save is beyond me.
3. All files downloaded from F95 zone add on numbers, you need to open the game, save. then go into your userfile in windows, find the hidden file app data, go into roaming, open Ren'Py, find the leap of faith folder. That is where the save should be it should be relabelled as 1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: EZ8lt

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The absolute gall of Steph to throw a shoe at the MC if you are not a little bitch to give in to her :LOL:. I think it's reasonable to expect to get explanations first, and sex later, no? Especially when she is married. Anyway, nice of the dev to add that option, i was quite surprised to see the amount of people wanting to say no in that situation, just like I did.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes