Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Impressive first chapter. First thing i noticed is that the writing is really good. The more i played the more i got into the characters too, Cece is just adorable, and Stephanie and Kira´s friend are very hot. Was actually kinda sad when the chapter ended.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't see any scenario where Cece doesn't end up as best girl.

At best it will be a fight between her and Kira.

Not seeing how Steph can redeem herself given how good Cece's introduction was and how easy it was to like Kira. Need to see more of Lexi before I can make my mind up about her.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I can't see any scenario where Cece doesn't end up as best girl.

At best it will be a fight between her and Kira.

Not seeing how Steph can redeem herself given how good Cece's introduction was and how easy it was to like Kira. Need to see more of Lexi before I can make my mind up about her.
i don't usually play the straight forward route ...something Cece and Kira fall under .....with the little changes that this update brought, its Steph saying she left the MC in order to save him, not gonna lie this caught my eye. what could've happened in those 2 years gap, only future will tell ....so yeah for me Steph is a big question mark and i can't pick a side yet until i know enough about each and every one of em

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
i don't usually play the straight forward route ...something Cece and Kira fall under .....with the little changes that this update brought, its Steph saying she left the MC in order to save him, not gonna lie this caught my eye. what could've happened in those 2 years gap, only future will tell ....so yeah for me Steph is a big question mark and i can't pick a side yet until i know enough about each and every one of em
Disagree. Cece for the win.

I have a thing for broken girls.

Reactions: Genlog76 and Valeck

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Disagree. Cece for the win.

I have a thing for broken girls.
lol, this is not a race ... it's only 0.1 and there is still a lot to uncover what u might consider a win now might change down the road, that's why I don't get attached to a character until I know a little bit more bout him....hey u never know....we experienced that hard in the past with the bloody fire :)

Reactions: Spiderfox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like something along the lines of some scary bloke wanted her, said he'd kill her boyfriend if she didn't go with him, she left with him and then she turns back up having now married scary bloke.

Even if it turns out to be something completely different the filler remains the same, she left and married some other bloke.

I can't "immerse" as a guy so I can only take the story at face value and I like to look at things in games how I would IRL regardless of how silly a situation may be.

Now in this case they were together nearly 3 years and she vanishes. If she did indeed do it o save him why not do what any other couple would have done and talk about it, reach a solution (yes it would have made for a shit story in game but like I said, IRL thinking). That leads me to believe she wasn't fully committed to the relationship.

On top of that she totally willing to cheat in her husband (who was possibly the reason she was saving him) without explaining anything after being away for 2 years.

MC even says when he walks away he doesn't see any emotion or empathy in her eyes, she's a stranger.

Now i'm not telling you to change your opinion, chances are her story will be a good one regardless of my opinion, everything else has been so far.

All I am saying is ... she a ho and Cece is best girl.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Sounds like something along the lines of some scary bloke wanted her, said he'd kill her boyfriend if she didn't go with him, she left with him and then she turns back up having now married scary bloke.

Even if it turns out to be something completely different the filler remains the same, she left and married some other bloke.

I can't "immerse" as a guy so I can only take the story at face value and I like to look at things in games how I would IRL regardless of how silly a situation may be.

Now in this case they were together nearly 3 years and she vanishes. If she did indeed do it o save him why not do what any other couple would have done and talk about it, reach a solution (yes it would have made for a shit story in game but like I said, IRL thinking). That leads me to believe she wasn't fully committed to the relationship.

On top of that she totally willing to cheat in her husband (who was possibly the reason she was saving him) without explaining anything after being away for 2 years.

MC even says when he walks away he doesn't see any emotion or empathy in her eyes, she's a stranger.

Now i'm not telling you to change your opinion, chances are her story will be a good one regardless of my opinion, everything else has been so far.

All I am saying is ... she a ho and Cece is best girl.
never once hinted she isn't a ho, and I didn’t say either I will play solely her route, I'm just saying it's only 0.1 and there still a lot to uncover, so I can't pick a side now until I learn a bit more bout all of em

Last edited:
Reactions: Profound_Madman

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Phenomenal start. Not too many devs can bring up mental illness in a game without having it sound forced and cringey. Only thing I'd suggest is fleshing out the main character more. Why is he living alone? What does he do? What's his age? That first sex scene with Steph is one of the hottest I've ever seen. Excited to see what's next.

Reactions: Philip Screwdriver

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
you got wrong idea about her nose ring . She is totally talking about marriage ring because Robin warning MC in the bowl scene "if she invite you say no" and after MC leave that place she talk herself "that advise was with your best interrest in mind , not hers" so she clearly warning MC about Kira's husband. And after you walk Kira home she invite you say yes or no its up to you after that she talk herself "after a drink with a nice guy , and i forget everything" after that she tell "Everyone" it's obvious.
I have to say it could go either way. She says put the ring in not on. You put in a nose/lip ring, you put on a wedding ring. But she also says before people start asking questions. People would ask questions about a wedding ring but not a nose ring.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I have to say it could go either way. She says put the ring in not on. You put in a nose/lip ring, you put on a wedding ring. But she also says before people start asking questions. People would ask questions about a wedding ring but not a nose ring.
"People would ask questions" kinda make it obvious she is got a husband or wife. But maybe not even close :D Maybe she got a kid without marriage and don't want to people know about that? :D because she said "after a few drink with a nice guy , and i forget everything " after that she say "everyone" it's kinda blunt.
but in my opinion she is married but don't love her husband/wife kinda thing.

Last edited:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
dam must say very good first chap and already like cece
i have a weak for girls that are so down in life
and i love to help them
cant w8 for the next chap :)

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes