Jun 4, 2017
you sure you meant cece and not kira? cece is very generic looking, halfway house has her looking younger and with different hair colour and i'm sure some of you can find other examples.
I went back and looked again, and no, I don't think it's the same face. I grant you Kira, though.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Initially I thought there was some mistery behind what happened to Stephanie, how she disappeared, dark forces plotting, etc. But no ... she just a hoe.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice but the points system is slightly too much. Nice models. Very American. Look forward to the new update and see where this is going.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Would I be right in guessing that Chris was not given the tickets by his boss (for working extra shifts) but, rather, was given the tickets by Stephanie on condition that he brought you to the club?
That is a theory that is floating around, there is no proof that she gave him the tickets. Only the dev would be able to tell us wether or not he got the tickets from his boss or Steph. But like I said nowhere does it say she has anything to do with the tickets. If anyone has any actual clues that she did give him the tickets I'd like to see, but until then only the dev can say yes or no to that.

Jun 4, 2017
That is a theory that is floating around, there is no proof that she gave him the tickets. Only the dev would be able to tell us wether or not he got the tickets from his boss or Steph. But like I said nowhere does it say she has anything to do with the tickets. If anyone has any actual clues that she did give him the tickets I'd like to see, but until then only the dev can say yes or no to that.
If that were the case, Chris's reaction when MC disappears would make no sense whatsoever.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
that day or the day before
she knew that he will be there, Chris told her... that's why she wasn't surprised when she saw him
That´s what i thought too but Chris acts so suprised like if he didnt know that Steph was gonna be there, he even tells the bartender that Mc would never leave without him but that might be just me overthinking stuff.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
So do you think that this message is from 2 years ago or fairly recent?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its impossible to tell, maybe that message isnt even about why she left 2 years ago, could be about how they got the tickets and that she would be at the club that night and it was a plan of hers to see the mc again, as its been mentioned in here its a possible the tickets come from steph, maybe her or husband have something to do with the club.

if the message is about why she left, then chris could be just as bad if he knows about it and let his friend suffer for as long as he has.

Then maybe Steph isnt the villain we are lead to believe she is, who is her husband Melvin exactly? is he someone who took a liking to steph and threatened the mc if steph didnt leave him?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
For the tickets for Kira, has anybody been able to get her one? I mean is shows up on the phone as a task to do, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Idk if this is the right place to post this, maybe the issue is on my end not the threads BUT

FYI the game panel on latest games list is darked out & unclickable

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Really solid first Release... Renders are good, the Interface is solid and I love the Story.
One thing is unclear however...

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, DriftyGames for the new option to reject Steph firstly because I'm probably will not forgive her and I like to stay away from her since she is married.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes