sonom

Feb 2, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this one — great audio, visuals, and production quality. Writing is excellent (minor Melvin inconsistency mentioned above aside). I was immediately drawn to Cece's model in the OP preview photos; she's probably one of the most attractive I've ever come across in VNs. Glad her character (and all others thus far) is an interesting one! Really excited about where this story will go next.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
heh so funny, to me Cece is the least attractive girl in the game :D
and got totally turn off by the suicide attempt and overall mentally unstable people :(

Reactions: Macinnes and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
heh so funny, to me Cece is the least attractive girl in the game :D
and got totally turn off by the suicide attempt and overall mentally unstable people :(
Yeah, IRL they are a fucking pain in the ass to deal with.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
To get a fresh start, any game should meet a some complex ongoing in a way or another... Showing an attempt of suicide is quite unusual in adult games and it's a step forward (at least, for me)... Everybody knows yet the same story about a MC who have a landlady and his two roommates.

In instance to be different, this game goes to draw another approach relating a mature story (more defined), so it's a good thing. To choose an aspect or another of your own behaviour (only three choices for now) inside the game tells about the game's ambition. Thumbs up!!

Last edited:

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, this was one of the best first releases I have ever played. It's too early to tell but if the developer will give this game his regular attention, it has an immense potential. I'm already tempted to throw a little bit of support on Patreon but will probably wait for Chapter 2 before I give in. Love everything about the game already, including all the ladies (with the exception of Steph). Despite big attention to Kira, my current favorites are Cece and Lexi. DriftyGames, for a person who never done anything like this before, this is really impressive. Congrats!

Reactions: B-52reloaded
Dec 7, 2019
Message Stephanie as well as Kira after leaving the fast-food place.
How do I do this? I have a message from Chris, which seems to play out normally. I have a contact for Steph but no message can't initiate contact with her. I don't see Kira's number on the drink cup until after my apparently single opportunity to check my phone. I'm never given the option to message anyone other than Chris before events carry forward on their own.

Jun 4, 2017
How do I do this? I have a message from Chris, which seems to play out normally. I have a contact for Steph but no message can't initiate contact with her. I don't see Kira's number on the drink cup until after my apparently single opportunity to check my phone. I'm never given the option to message anyone other than Chris before events carry forward on their own.
After you see Kira's number on the cup, hit "b" . . .

Jun 4, 2017
Also thank you fo the the continued support. Can't wait to show you chapter 2 (don't ask ask for a date pls.) :)
I'm extremely tempted to ask you for a release date, just to be snarky . . . but you've earned too much of my goodwill, I can't bring myself to do it. :)

Instead, I'll just say that I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. (Are all your titles going to be this cryptic? And is having that shoe going to be important? It seems like it to me, though I have no idea why or how.)

Jan 4, 2020
Play mechanic with phone is fantastic, and I like that time management is actually a thing here. Great character designs, good job breaking up the normal-ass VN sex scenes with kinetic movement. Story hooks you from the beginning. Really strong out the gate with this one.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I really like this game so far!! I like the comedic effect with Chris. Lol him fan girling over Lexi had me dying. I like the girls cant decide who I like better so far. Its between Lexi and Cece. I like Kira, but not to sure yet. Didn't get to interact with Robin to much yet to decide on her. So far and based off of what we know so far I'm choosing to not mess with Steph. Like cmon she's sees the MC in a club after leaving 2 years earlier and wants to screw. I watched the scene with her, and it was good. But from a story point of view I'll probably choose to not mess with her unless she has good reasoning for leaving. Honestly cant wait for more!!!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Can't wait to show you chapter 2 (don't ask ask for a date pls.)
Not asking you for release date of chapter 2, but my only wish is for you to somehow maintain regular release in a timely manner (one month-ish?) because it's really important to maintain momentum early on. This game is too good to be lost among hundreds other (mostly worse) games. And the trend we see is that the longer games take between updates, the more likely people forgot about them.

While we're also still early on, my other wish is for you to not make the game too big from the start. Please pace yourself as it's much more manageable to start small and then expand as needed rather than starting ambitiously big and then shrinking down. We already have five girls in the game so far, I hope there's more focus on building them rather than adding too many more girls.

All the best!

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
We already have five girls in the game so far, I hope there's more focus on building them rather than adding too many more girls.
Depends on ending screen, we'll get a sixth girl in the next episode, and that should be the last one.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes