Jun 4, 2017
Not asking you for release date of chapter 2, but my only wish is for you to somehow maintain regular release in a timely manner (one month-ish?) because it's really important to maintain momentum early on. This game is too good to be lost among hundreds other (mostly worse) games. And the trend we see is that the longer games take between updates, the more likely people forgot about them.

While we're also still early on, my other wish is for you to not make the game too big from the start. Please pace yourself as it's much more manageable to start small and then expand as needed rather than starting ambitiously big and then shrinking down. We already have five girls in the game so far, I hope there's more focus on building them rather than adding too many more girls.

All the best!
I second Skylaroo here. We actually have six girls, not five (we just haven't met one yet), but yeah, I really hope DriftyGames focuses on developing them and getting updates out on a good schedule to build momentum for the game. We've seen too many promising games sunk by devs bowing to outside pressure, trying to do too much, overwhelming themselves, and sinking under the weight. I'd really hate for this to be another one.

(One of the first games I ever played on this site was Lust Man Standing; it's on 0.10 now, I think, but it was marked "Abandoned" after 0.2 or 0.3, and I've never gone back to it. It was only by chance that I even discovered development had resumed.)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.1 v0.1.5c Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Probably wasn't you but I'll leave this here anyway, this won't bother me if it doesn't affect the game but thought someone should know, is double rollback supposed to be there? >;D
Screenshot_20200406-095223_Leap Of Faith.jpg

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Nothing. Not one thing. I have no idea why so many people are fixated on that--it's a red herring, getting her a ticket is not an option the game intends to give you. The purpose of the club is to introduce Lexi and Stephanie and set up the closing scene with Cece. If Kira got a ticket, none of that would happen.
well the reason why people get fixated on it is cuz it makes it look like a failed quest. any completionist would want to make sure that they are able to complete every quest the game gives you so that you can see all possible events. and the fact that it shows up red makes it seems like there is a hidden event that we didnt get to see.

I personally would wish this opportunity gets removed from the list as it doesnt add anything but confusion.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I personally would wish this opportunity gets removed from the list as it doesnt add anything but confusion.
THAT is how a smart dev gets under your skin mate. It makes you want to explore all paths and find the solution, even though there isn't one. It's brilliant, really.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
THAT is how a smart dev gets under your skin mate. It makes you want to explore all paths and find the solution, even though there isn't one. It's brilliant, really.
no thats just poor design. if a player wanted to play through everything, they would do so regardless. if they only want to play through it once they would do so as well. the only people that this would trigger are those that wanted to see everything anyways, and they would just keep trying and be frustrated and more than they risk losing that player cuz of frustration.

there really is no benefit to putting this red herring in at all. the only time a red herring would be good is if it lead to something else that you would have not found otherwise. but this one doesnt lead to anything hidden that you wouldn't have found without it.

Jun 4, 2017
It is removed from the list that counts: the list of opportunities missed at the end of the chapter. For the rest, do you really believe that the MC should never be allowed to attempt to do something he can't do?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
It is removed from the list that counts: the list of opportunities missed at the end of the chapter. For the rest, do you really believe that the MC should never be allowed to attempt to do something he can't do?
not saying it shouldn't be something he cant try to do. but it shouldn't be an uncompleted task. there no reason for that task to be on the list other than to show you that you cant do it. I just dont believe it should be a task that is tracked if you cant do it.

now if it was something like the MC is writing down a list of things to do. that would be different. but this is clearly a 3rd wall thing for just the player, not the character.

basically its a slap to the face to the player telling them there is a goal you'll never reach.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/04/07: Released Walkthrough Mod

0.1:
- Public release. Added walkthrough for 0.1.5

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Strong start on what I hope will continue as a good story. I like the end-of-chapter summary element. It might be frustrating for some, but as a transition between chapters, it does provide a cue for replay and a focus on which character can providevsome real variation during a replay.

What I would suggest to the dev is a persistent mobile phone icon to see alerts; I think that has been a feature in some VN's... of course I cannot remember the titles offhand. Floating up in one of the upper screen corners or something like that, maybe as a Preference option (says someone with zero coding knowledge).

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
not saying it shouldn't be something he cant try to do. but it shouldn't be an uncompleted task. there no reason for that task to be on the list other than to show you that you cant do it. I just dont believe it should be a task that is tracked if you cant do it.

now if it was something like the MC is writing down a list of things to do. that would be different. but this is clearly a 3rd wall thing for just the player, not the character.

basically its a slap to the face to the player telling them there is a goal you'll never reach.
Dude, you want some cheese with all that whine?
We get it: you're pissed. But you know what? It's just a detail in a bloody game, OK.
Take a chill pill. You're making a mountain out of a molehill there.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
I did this to save you? If she really loved MC she should've trusted him as a man to handle his own shit. Nope, she ghosts for 2 years and reemerged fuckin married to... get this a dude called melvin. now correct me if I'm wrong but if the guy was 7'2 and three hundred pounds of muscle and also happened to be a mafia boss I still wouldn't be intimidated lol. So yes bitch fuck your feelings because if you throw the other shoe I'll catch that one 2 and shove both up ur ass.
PS. love the work so far and looking forward to what comes next. Keep up the great work!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really nice first release.

I dont know if that got reported, by there is a continuity error at the end.
When you reject Steph the MC is still talking about her husband, but there is no way that the MC knows that. And even the name ... that makes no sense.

Will keep an eye on this :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Really nice first release.

I dont know if that got reported, by there is a continuity error at the end.
When you reject Steph the MC is still talking about her husband, but there is no way that the MC knows that. And even the name ... that makes no sense.

Will keep an eye on this :)
I believe the dev acknowledged the continuity error. It may get redone during the next update. :)

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, for a change I'm in on something great from the start! This has so much promise, I can't wait to see where it goes. Game mechanics are smooth, renders are gorgeous and for a change I have no urge to mute the music. None of the usual license free piano sample. In fact, while reading the last 10 or so pages of this thread, I've had "Love Automatic" playing on repeat. So good.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
to anyone questioning if they want to play this game... let me quoote the only nickelback song I like...

"Everybody's going to make mistakes
but everybody's got a choice to make
Everybody needs a leap of faith
When are you taking yours?

What are you waiting for?
You gotta go and reach for the top
Believe
in every dream that you've got
You're only livin' once so tell me?
What are you, what are you waiting for?
You know you've got to give it your all
And don't you be afraid if you fall
You're only livin' once so tell me
What are you, what are you waiting for?"

musings

Apr 11, 2020
View attachment 599339

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: DriftyGames -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 v0.1.5c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 599334 View attachment 599335 View attachment 599336 View attachment 599337 View attachment 599338
This is a fantastic piece of work. I am look egerly forward to chapter two. No spoilers, download and play.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes