E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
What an incredible first release... This game could be something really special! Loving it so far! Great renders, beautiful girls and interesting characters. It feels like every character has a purpose and a story behind that just makes you want to know more about them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Bugs here, I wasn't bowling with her!

Anmerkung 2020-03-30 001112.png

and here I cant' click to end conversation!

Anmerkung 2020-03-30 001040.png

Jun 4, 2017
And MC is a crybaby dude be a fucking men.
You know, I understand how people are coming to that conclusion, but I don't think it's really true; I think the last sequence with Cece puts the lie to that. He clearly let Stephanie's betrayal shake him badly and throw him into a tailspin--but we don't know his backstory or why he might have been vulnerable to that; and from the way he relates to Cece, as he's coming out of his depression, he's clearly able to begin to use it to reach out to help others who are hurting. He's not to the point of talking about it yet (when she asked, "Have you ever been really depressed," I was really hoping we'd have the choice to say "Yes" and start telling the story), but the strength to do so is there. Being susceptible to depression is not being a "crybaby" or failing to "be a fucking [man]"--Lincoln suffered from serious depression, after all, just to offer one example; it's simply a neurochemical weakness that manifests emotionally instead of physically and takes considerable strength to overcome (if it can be at all). Let's see where the MC goes from here before we pronounce him a fucking crybaby beta male.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So I replayed for the third time lol.. and regardless of what happened I'd probably never forgive Steph. It's also funny how Chris give MC a lecture on "Good friends vs Bad ones" and kept a bullshit secret like this from his supposedly best friend. I mean it's not like a small, minor thing she's married ffs.

As far as the MC himself I really hope he indeed grows a pair, within the next updates.

Aside from that... Holy shit this was a great first release lol, I see big things coming from this game. Not to overhype but this is going to be the next big thing.

Jun 4, 2017
So I replayed for the third time lol.. and regardless of what happened I'd probably never forgive Steph. It's also funny how Chris give MC a lecture on "Good friends vs Bad ones" and kept a bullshit secret like this from his supposedly best friend. I mean it's not like a small, minor thing she's married ffs.
Too true, both points.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Leap Of Faith [Ch. 1] [DriftyGames]

Swipe Down to Hide Textbox

Thanks to megalol for compressed version

Reactions: rKnight

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
That was great start for the game. Its good to see that every girl has a unique personality and they are sure are beautiful. Render anx animations were good though there is always some room for improvement. Chapter 1 did a great job at keeping secrets which is making me wait for next update eagerly.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

As far as the MC himself I really hope he indeed grows a pair, within the next updates.

Aside from that... Holy shit this was a great first release lol, I see big things coming from this game. Not to overhype but this is going to be the next big thing.
I guess the one giving the tickets for opening is Steph "my boss give me the tickets" kinda bullshit and he accept because he want to go there but can't find a ticket so he don't reject it.
If he giving lecture about being good friend he just say "you can take my ticket and bring Kira with you maybe you get close with her" kinda thing but he know Steph there.
And he know MC searching for her like 3 years and don't say anything about he know where the Steph is or they are talking...
But it's totally my guess...

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I guess the one giving the tickets for opening is Steph "my boss give me the tickets" kinda bullshit and he accept because he want to go there but can't find a ticket so he don't reject it.
If he giving lecture about being good friend he just say "you can take my ticket and bring Kira with you maybe you get close with her" kinda thing but he know Steph there.
And he know MC searching for her like 3 years and don't say anything about he know where the Steph is or they are talking...
But it's totally my guess...
Interesting take.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

For me I'm not ready to full blown label MC yet because it's far too early in the story. From personal experience, I've been in his shoes dealing with a Steph type of woman. I don't know if too many people on this site ever been in but the heart is a tricky thing. Even though I'd want MC to tell Steph to Fuck off, I understand if he's reluctant and or still have feelings for her.

Shit my ex practically destroyed me, but part of me still loves her. *Shrugs*

And lastly YES!!! This game is gonna be fucking epic.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes