Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have just discovered this game this week, and echo the previous compliments!!

From the first moment we met Cece she had me with the proverbial hook, line and sinker. I had picked the Romantic path and that did seem to fit well with the Cece storyline. She broke my heart for a couple of minutes when she walked away - boy was I glad that she quickly changed her mind. And it was a great sex scene that followed!!

I felt bad for Lexi - if I read the dialogue correctly she had put up with the six of us staying at her place for two weeks, plus use of her private jet, and she did nt even get any action from the six of us. Thankfully she got at least a good snog afterwards from Holly!

I must admit thinking mid-game it was odd that not one of the 6 LI was a blonde. And then we met a gorgeous stacked blonde and she turned out to be our sister. Unlucky for us!!

I can't wait to replay the game going for a different LI than Cece.
Of the options Flirty / Romantic / Sporty, which of these options best fitted with other LI's??
Any that best suit Flirty / Sporty as I want to change things up and get some different options/scenes?

Thanks

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Best VN with regard to the story I've played so far! The music really plays a key role in all of the scenes and Drifty did an amazing job "scouting" these songs!(y)
The music in this game is some of the best in the entire genre. They fit the scenes so well. The Chapter 4 Cece love-scene song at the end is perfect and probably one of my favorite songs in the entire game. I prefer the more ballad-type songs or the Michael Shynes-type stuff. I'm not much for the other things.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
One of the best models, nice renders, interesting story. And some of the worst gameplay. You see the scene with Lexy and Holly, IF you buy her pack of cigarettes, and make right choices true the game. Not even clue i must look for cigarettes without walkthrough. Without walkthrough i don't now it scene even possible. And walkthrough don't have all the answers. If you don't want waste lot of time ...

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One of the best models, nice renders, interesting story. And some of the worst gameplay. You see the scene with Lexy and Holly, IF you buy her pack of cigarettes, and make right choices true the game. Not even clue i must look for cigarettes without walkthrough. Without walkthrough i don't now it scene even possible. And walkthrough don't have all the answers. If you don't want waste lot of time ...
Well maybe this part just isn´t something for ya .... Had no problem to find out that the cigis are usable because Holly ... got all Holly stuff on the first try without a walktrough.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Well maybe this part just isn´t something for ya .... Had no problem to find out that the cigis are usable because Holly ... got all Holly stuff on the first try without a walktrough.
I lost 4 hours for nothing. I hate it. I like the game from the start. Now i don't want play it anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
So.. I downloaded the new update, twice, and keep getting an image error. Is there some kind of repair I can run? I really don't want to have to start over :(

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure the box of cigarretes it's not needed to get the scene with Lexi and Holly. I know because I got the scene without it.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
You lost 4 hours because what exactly? You missed out on giving Holly cigarettes?

Do you even know if there is a benefit to giving her cigarettes?
I don't now. Walkthrough sad that. But i don`t understand why buying it in the first place? I must look for the in the random kiosk, because i have conversation about smoking? She don't ask it for it. If it not be in walkthrough, i even not looking for them. I spend 4 hours play by walkthrough to see that scene, from the start. And have nothing. And this is not first weird moment in the game. In the jet i must play music from the phone to the speakers (for better party). If not walkthrough, i don't have a clue , that i must do that. Simply don't now how to play this game.

Jun 10, 2020
I don't now. Walkthrough sad that. But i don`t understand why buying it in the first place? I must look for the in the random kiosk, because i have conversation about smoking? She don't ask it for it. If it not be in walkthrough, i even not looking for them. I spend 4 hours play by walkthrough to see that scene, from the start. And have nothing. And this is not first weird moment in the game. In the jet i must play music from the phone to the speakers (for better party). If not walkthrough, i don't have a clue , that i must do that. Simply don't now how to play this game.
Okay, I understand.

But truly giving Holly cigarettes or not comes after any sex scenes... you aren't missing anything by giving them to her (at least not yet, we don't know how it will affect future events).

Which scene do you think you missed btw?

Edit: If you need help forget the walkthrough and use the walkthrough mod. It is pretty helpful.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-...ry-improvements-mod-0-5-1c-driftygames.49518/

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Okay, I understand.

But truly giving Holly cigarettes or not comes after any sex scenes... you aren't missing anything by giving them to her (at least not yet, we don't know how it will affect future events).

Which scene do you think you missed btw?

Edit: If you need help forget the walkthrough and use the walkthrough mod. It is pretty helpful.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-...ry-improvements-mod-0-5-1c-driftygames.49518/
Thank you. I want scene with Lexy and Holly. But i already delete the game. I don't think i want play it again. Not now, at least. This site full of silly games :). I find something else for now.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It's weird, I was soo looking forward to the update, wanted to start from scratch again coz I wanted to go with a different route coz Cece's case just hit too close to home...

But I had to quit... can't continue coz it just brings back just too many hurts... there's no avoiding Cece's issue in ch.2

Reactions: Darkness65
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes