Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
One of the things I like most about this game is that you can be loyal to your chosen LI and still have a satisfying platonic friendship with the other girls. Chapter 5 was just as satisfying being Lexi and Holly's friend, as it was playing it pursuing them as LI.
Although I feel a bit guilty for having stayed so long with Lexi and the use of her private jet twice when I was on the Cece route.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
And Holly's route basically requires you to basically leave/cheat on whoever girl you're currently dating/wooing in order to start hers. Not very chivalrous in my book which is why I'll never do it.
Not necessarily, i did a route with Cece, one with Linda, one with Lexi and Holly (did try if i could do it with Lexi alone if it's possible), one with Kira and Robin and one with Stephanie.
Didn't do the Kira alone route and Robin alone route yet.
Up till now there's 13454 screens and i'm at 11896 of them.

So, i think you can chose to be loyal to your Li on each route you do, you just need to start a new game each time and do some fast foward if your not into reading the whole story each time, but just an advice, set your "Skip" preferences to Unseen Text if you want to see the new text on each route.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm up to the point in episode 5 where you get off the yacht and confront the manager and maybe it's just me but the writing and events in this episode feel so much more forced in this one than the previous ones. Not to mention the MC is kind of leaning towards being a bit of a perv now with his remarks, which is kind of glaring to his personality in the previous episodes. One of the best aspects of this MC is the fact that he is an actual adult human and acts accordingly and not like the stereotypical horny teenager. There have already been four jokes I guess about staring at tits and asses.

I played though the whole game today to get to this point and I don't know why but for me it's almost like a different game at the start of episode five. I could just be tired but I don't think that is the only factor here.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
I'm up to the point in episode 5 where you get off the yacht and confront the manager and maybe it's just me but the writing and events in this episode feel so much more forced in this one than the previous ones. Not to mention the MC is kind of leaning towards being a bit of a perv now with his remarks, which is kind of glaring to his personality in the previous episodes. One of the best aspects of this MC is the fact that he is an actual adult human and acts accordingly and not like the stereotypical horny teenager. There have already been four jokes I guess about staring at tits and asses.

I played though the whole game today to get to this point and I don't know why but for me it's almost like a different game at the start of episode five. I could just be tired but I don't think that is the only factor here.
I agree with you especially about the MC not being a horny teenager. but i think that EP 5 focuses more on Lexi, its more meaningfull if you are in her route, though you can just think of them as close friends but it feels forced. so the remarkes can be them getting close or flirting, though it still makes more sense if they are in a relationship.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I agree with you especially about the MC not being a horny teenager. but i think that EP 5 focuses more on Lexi, its more meaningfull if you are in her route, though you can just think of them as close friends but it feels forced. so the remarkes can be them getting close or flirting, though it still makes more sense if they are in a relationship.
It make more sense with Lexi sure but he does it with his sister and the girl from the news paper as well. It's the same setup twice just in that episode.

And Holly's route basically requires you to basically leave/cheat on whoever girl you're currently dating/wooing in order to start hers. Not very chivalrous in my book which is why I'll never do it.
I haven't done it because I have always been perusing one of the LIs by the time I was at Lexi's but cant you just say "I should stop thinking about it" (or whatever it is) and not go after anyone that night and just be friendly with them the whole game aside from the unavoidable kisses I mean or does it not work like that?

Reactions: Kemb

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
It make more sense with Lexi sure but he does it with his sister and the girl from the news paper as well. It's the same setup twice just in that episode.
you have a point there

I haven't done it because I have always been perusing one of the LIs by the time I was at Lexi's but cant you just say "I should stop thinking about it" (or whatever it is) and not go after anyone that night and just be friendly with them the whole game aside from the unavoidable kisses I mean or does it not work like that?
you can choose not to go after anyone, its the part when you are at your bed at night if remember correctly.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

I've only ever done anything with Cece with this entire game. Yeah there's some beginning kisses with Kira & Robin, that you really can't avoid. But as far as anything "in-depth," Cece has gotten all my attention. I've never chosen the "I should stop thinking about it" option. That makes me think you don't or can't pick anyone.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've only ever done anything with Cece with this entire game. Yeah there's some beginning kisses with Kira & Robin, that you really can't avoid. But as far as anything "in-depth," Cece has gotten all my attention. I've never chosen the "I should stop thinking about it" option. That makes me think you don't or can't pick anyone.
I'm CeCe or bust myself but also a completionist so I like to see everything a game has to offer at some point. I asked about that option at night because it seems if you aren't perusing anyone romantically up until you meet Holly you can stay in your room and not betray anyone. How that plays out in the long run remains to be seen seeing how she isn't part of the main LIs in terms of status updates at the end of the chapters.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I'm CeCe or bust myself but also a completionist so I like to see everything a game has to offer at some point. I asked about that option at night because it seems if you aren't perusing anyone romantically up until you meet Holly you can stay in your room and not betray anyone. How that plays out in the long run remains to be seen seeing how she isn't part of the main LIs in terms of status updates at the end of the chapters.
I have 3 routes played (Lexi, Linda, Robin) and just hope next update doesn’t require a restart.

Jun 10, 2020
Are you arguing that men don't look at other girl's asses once they are not teenagers anymore? Are you serious?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Are you arguing that men don't look at other girl's asses once they are not teenagers anymore? Are you serious?
Don't put words in my mouth. I was stating the fact that it is very out of character for the MC in this one to do it so much. I'm not surprised you said something about it though, having a look through your post you enjoy being confrontational.

Jun 10, 2020
Don't put words in my mouth. I was stating the fact that it is very out of character for the MC in this one to do it so much. I'm not surprised you said something about it though, having a look through your post you enjoy being confrontational.
I asked a question, take it how you will. I don't think it is out of character for the MC... he was checking out girls from chapter 1.

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
I would love to support the development of this game because it is one of the best games I have ever played.
Good development, amazing story, excellent characters and unmissable scenes.
But.....
Until chapter 4 there is no problem; everything is fine; but in chapter 5 the situation changes.
Because it is not clear the direction that the game can take, that under my point of view can be:
1- As the title indicates, you choose one of them and continue forward.
2- That the only possible option is to finish with Stephanie.
3- That it becomes a harem game.
The first one implies that some updates may be almost unplayable.
The second one (at least for me unfeasible) because I simply do not want it.
The third would be the one that could give more gameplay. The problem is whether you like it or not.
And not less important. If you look at the Patreon page you will see that the more you pay the more options there are for the game to take a bad direction because everyone who can participate in the choice of the development of the game; and I know where it will go; it has already happened to me a couple of times that after months of supporting a developer, the game takes a total turn due to the (fucking polls to set the course) in which in the end only the few who can afford 20 dollars a month participate.
So frankly I have a hard time trusting that in the end I won't have to discard playing it.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: genthrow
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes