Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
There won't be many words here. I just want to say that this game is incredibly beautiful. To be honest, I was crying like a bitch. Thank you for playing. I chose Cece, and after going through the whole story with her, I can say that it was incredible. Well, to be honest, I think this is the only correct way to complete this game. Although maybe Lexi ... I'm not sure here. Just my opinion. I think it's worth going with other characters ... Maybe I shouldn't make myself cry at some moments))

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There won't be many words here. I just want to say that this game is incredibly beautiful. To be honest, I was crying like a bitch. Thank you for playing. I chose Cece, and after going through the whole story with her, I can say that it was incredible. Well, to be honest, I think this is the only correct way to complete this game. Although maybe Lexi ... I'm not sure here. Just my opinion. I think it's worth going with other characters ... Maybe I shouldn't make myself cry at some moments))
I picked Cece even before playing the game. I saw the banner of the game and her crying and asked who it was when I first wanted to play it many months ago. Never left her side since. I do agree with you also on this; Cece's the only way to go.

Don't know how many times this game teared me up. AL was the only game to originally start with waterworks with me in VNs then this came around.

screenshot0567.png
screenshot0568.png

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I picked Cece even before playing the game. I saw the banner of the game and her crying and asked who it was when I first wanted to play it many months ago. Never left her side since. I do agree with you also on this; Cece's the only way to go.

Don't know how many times this game teared me up. AL was the only game to originally start with waterworks with me in VNs then this came around.

View attachment 1265136
View attachment 1265137
I am sending you a huge hug. It's cool to know that I'm not the only one who thinks so.
And ohhhhh ......... this scene ..... don't make me cry again. ((9
Fuck, I'm 25 ... I have to shed a mean man's tear and not let a river out of my eyes.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am sending you a huge hug. It's cool to know that I'm not the only one who thinks so.
And ohhhhh ......... this scene ..... don't make me cry again. ((9
Fuck, I'm 25 ... I have to shed a mean man's tear and not let a river out of my eyes.
That scene at Lexi's house when Cece walks away from the MC because she cant take the emotions.
Right in the feels as my friends say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Cece never did it for me, i'm not a big fan of self sacrificing characters and it felt like if you wanted cece to not commit suicide then you had to pick her regardless of how you felt about her thus forcing that relationship on the player.

I'm an outlier tho as the only girls in LoF that interest me are Kira (without robin) and Holly (without lexi) and yeah yeah i know, i'm probably the only dude who plays this game that doesn't want a throuple. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Cece never did it for me, i'm not a big fan of self sacrificing characters and it felt like if you wanted cece to not commit suicide then you had to pick her regardless of how you felt about her thus forcing that relationship on the player.

I'm an outlier tho as the only girls in LoF that interest me are Kira (without robin) and Holly (without lexi) and yeah yeah i know, i'm probably the only dude who plays this game that doesn't want a throuple. :ROFLMAO:
I never play these games for threesome/throuple bullshit. Not my style, not my thing. Have to admit though, Holly is a very very close #2 for me in this game. Liked her look/personality as soon as I saw her and I love the burgundy type hair color. Very big on that color and have been a good portion of my life.

Reactions: Malicre

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That scene at Lexi's house when Cece walks away from the MC because she cant take the emotions.
Right in the feels as my friends say.

Oh God that scene nearly killed me. I remember when I first saw it. Like AL, I had a box of Kleenex nearby. Took me a good day or so of emotions to feel better. And the song that plays during their love scene by the pool? On my iPOD. Tear up every time I listen to it

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's been a few weeks since I last posted my charts for development of Leap of Faith, so let's do it again.

So far Drifty has completed 517 story renders and 5174 frames of animation for Chapter 6. He's been averaging about 65 story renders and 647 frames of animation per week. You'll find charts of his reported progress below.
As you can see, we're still a longs ways out from matching Chapter 5's story render totals. I've no idea if Chapter 5 is a good benchmark for the new chapter, but given all the ground it needs to cover I'd be surprised if it winds up with fewer overall story renders. Of course it's possible Drifty's rate will increase as he polishes off animations, but for now I wouldn't expected to get our Cece fix any time soon. :(

Jun 14, 2021
I cannot wait to see where Lexi's path leads. She reminds me of Jill from BaDIK for some reason, but I know she's different. At least she has the courage to tell MC that she likes him (though interestingly enough that she introduced MC to her manager as "a very good friend of mine" instead of "my boyfriend"). She communicates with MC about what she wants and how their long-distance relationship works while she's on the go almost every day. That should go a long way.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
She communicates with MC about what she wants and how their long-distance relationship works while she's on the go almost every day. That should go a long way.
What you just said is the exact reason i won't ever get invested into her route.

Been there done that and i can tell you from personal experience that long-distance relationships never work out long term, especially when your talking about hot people who are on the go all the time. Now this isn't to bash Lexi, i think shes the hottest girl in the game hands down, it's just not the type of relationship i would ever want to be in.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What you just said is the exact reason i won't ever get invested into her route.

Been there done that and i can tell you from personal experience that long-distance relationships never work out long term, especially when your talking about hot people who are on the go all the time. Now this isn't to bash Lexi, i think shes the hottest girl in the game hands down, it's just not the type of relationship i would ever want to be in.
Agreeing with you on the long-distance thing. In the early days of the 'net, I've done this a few times, only leads to frustration & aggravation. I mean I guess in this game the MC could go with her everywhere if they're in a relationship.

Don't know and not worried about it in this game. I have my Cece and that's all I need. Lexi nor any of the other girls really did anything for me and Cece is very much like me in real-life. I share a lot of the issues and problems she has.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I cannot wait to see where Lexi's path leads. She reminds me of Jill from BaDIK for some reason, but I know she's different. At least she has the courage to tell MC that she likes him (though interestingly enough that she introduced MC to her manager as "a very good friend of mine" instead of "my boyfriend"). She communicates with MC about what she wants and how their long-distance relationship works while she's on the go almost every day. That should go a long way.
Well, Lexi is my first choice and I'm looking to see what life will bring them. And I get that she is worried about long-distance relationship, but if they can make it work, I believe it will be one of the best route.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

This need not be the traditional long distance relationship. Lexi is immensely wealthy. Beyond her existing wealth, she is also makes a massive amount of money every year. She's demonstrated she spends what we would consider a fortune for her convenience without a thought about the cost.

She's already offered the MC access to her jet to travel to wherever she may be at his convenience. They could see each other some portion of every week and or share a bed after her performances. Realistically, if on the "Lexi path", the only reason that the MC isn't already traveling with her is his own insecurity about their relationship.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Agreeing with you on the long-distance thing. In the early days of the 'net, I've done this a few times, only leads to frustration & aggravation. I mean I guess in this game the MC could go with her everywhere if they're in a relationship.

Don't know and not worried about it in this game. I have my Cece and that's all I need. Lexi nor any of the other girls really did anything for me and Cece is very much like me in real-life. I share a lot of the issues and problems she has.
Try doing a long distance relationship in pre internet days, when you could access emails only through slow dial-up modem, mobile phones were the size of a small brick, and the best transport option was 6 hour overnight sleeper train!!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Try doing a long distance relationship in pre internet days, when you could access emails only through slow dial-up modem, mobile phones were the size of a small brick, and the best transport option was 6 hour overnight sleeper train!!
Did that. AOL 3.0, 1996, been there a time or two. That's actually how I met my first serious girlfriend. The sound of that dial-up at 2 AM in the morning seems like a platoon of bullhorns when family members are trying to sleep :LOL:

And yes those initial mobile phones were not fun to carry around. More like a weapon really :LOL:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn I just played the latest update and still really loving this game, and I'm only on the Steph route for now.

On a side note does anyone else get a Team America vibe from the MC? I just can't get it out of my head.. actually adds some comedic value for me. LOL

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
On a side note does anyone else get a Team America vibe from the MC? I just can't get it out of my head.. actually adds some comedic value for me. LOL
I didnt till you said it but I totally see it. He felt weirdly familiar but I couldnt place it.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes