John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh God that scene nearly killed me. I remember when I first saw it. Like AL, I had a box of Kleenex nearby. Took me a good day or so of emotions to feel better. And the song that plays during their love scene by the pool? On my iPOD. Tear up every time I listen to it
Yeah, I must admit, this is one of the few games where Kleenex has dual-use utility...

aslui

May 17, 2021
Hi,

in chap 5 I can't seem to select the option, " I want to speak to Steph first ".

Can anyone please help me.

Thanks

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
That scene at Lexi's house when Cece walks away from the MC because she cant take the emotions.
Right in the feels as my friends say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh God that scene nearly killed me. I remember when I first saw it. Like AL, I had a box of Kleenex nearby. Took me a good day or so of emotions to feel better. And the song that plays during their love scene by the pool? On my iPOD. Tear up every time I listen to it
idk guys for me Cece doing a 180 after packing up and deciding to leave kinda undermined the emotional depth of her decision/character. But I've haven't finished the story yet so the dev might have a good explanation?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
idk guys for me Cece doing a 180 after packing up and deciding to leave kinda undermined the emotional depth of her decision/character. But I've haven't finished the story yet so the dev might have a good explanation?
It's not a 180 in my opinion. She's afraid. Afraid of opening up, being vulnerable and in love. I see it as her not giving in to what her brain and her emotions told her to do, which was leaving. She thought about it and decided that with all the good things he makes her feel, she stayed, and decided to be just that; in love, vulnerable, and not scared anymore.

Just my opinion

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
After reading some of the comments from others I will admit as well I had some moisture in my eyes as well. If you really get into the storyline it's hard not to. Sure it a game but sometimes you lose the sense of reality and let go. I started out going to the Robin/Kira 3some route but basically called it all off once Lexi arrived. I will agree that does seems like all of a sudden all the Li's can't live without him towards the end. The dad model could of been made to look older otherwise it's like the MC is talking to someone his age or a brother. Overall I really liked it and can't wait for updates or play again to go different routes.

SideNote: I did like the addition of Jay from Chasing Sunsets. At first I thought it was her yacht they were by on the dock. She is another great character.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
After reading some of the comments from others I will admit as well I had some moisture in my eyes as well. If you really get into the storyline it's hard not to. Sure it a game but sometimes you lose the sense of reality and let go. I started out going to the Robin/Kira 3some route but basically called it all off once Lexi arrived. I will agree that does seems like all of a sudden all the Li's can't live without him towards the end. The dad model could of been made to look older otherwise it's like the MC is talking to someone his age or a brother. Overall I really liked it and can't wait for updates or play again to go different routes.

SideNote: I did like the addition of Jay from Chasing Sunsets. At first I thought it was her yacht they were by on the dock. She is another great character.
I was tearing up pretty well on the beginning of Cece's route when I originally got this game. Talk about moisture. I don't know what the other routes are like but if you want to talk about crying, the ending of Chapter 5 if you're on her route can get pretty emotional. But even as a friend, the plane ride home with Lexi can get pretty emotional too.

I haven't teared up from a game like that since I played my first Megan run in Acting Lessons. This game really sent me to that Kleenex-required place again, big time.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I was tearing up pretty well on the beginning of Cece's route when I originally got this game. Talk about moisture. I don't know what the other routes are like but if you want to talk about crying, the ending of Chapter 5 if you're on her route can get pretty emotional. But even as a friend, the plane ride home with Lexi can get pretty emotional too.

I haven't teared up from a game like that since I played my first Megan run in Acting Lessons. This game really sent me to that Kleenex-required place again, big time.
Most VN / Games require Kleenex but in a different way!!
:)
In this case both might well apply!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Most VN / Games require Kleenex but in a different way!!
:)
In this case both might well apply!
For those who have a Kleenex for multi-use in this game and VNs in general, well, that's their thing. Let them have their fun and a suspicious amount of tissues in their bin when they're not actually sick. :LOL:

I've never seen these games as "jerkoff material" the internet is full of things like that. Animated pixels are never a substitute for the real thing, I'm sure my long-time girlfriend/partner would agree. But for those who need to use these games as a release on some level, good for them. Enjoy your tissues.

PotableTastyLarva-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Backseat101

Jun 6, 2021
Great Work! An original, non-stereotypical story that is a lot fun.

Enjoyed this VN/Game. The story is complex, humorous and a bit dark in places. All good things The artwork and animations are very good and reflect a lot of effort from the Creator(s).

The only 'con' I have: Having to replay/skip through two long chapters can be (for me) time consuming and tedious. Then again, the story has enough arcs to justify this. Or, I'm just stupid about how Ren'py functions. Maybe both. :)

Looking forward to the next release!

PS: Thank you for not equipping every female with DDD breasts. Your characters don't look like cartoons.

Reactions: DavDR

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Great Work! An original, non-stereotypical story that is a lot fun.

Enjoyed this VN/Game. The story is complex, humorous and a bit dark in places. All good things The artwork and animations are very good and reflect a lot of effort from the Creator(s).

The only 'con' I have: Having to replay/skip through two long chapters can be (for me) time consuming and tedious. Then again, the story has enough arcs to justify this. Or, I'm just stupid about how Ren'py functions. Maybe both. :)

Looking forward to the next release!

PS: Thank you for not equipping every female with DDD breasts. Your characters don't look like cartoons.
If you want to power through chapters, go to Preferences and Enable "Skip Unseen Text" and when you start the game, the left CTRL button will whiz you through the game, only stopping at decisions to make or things you have to do in-game.

You can do the same in pretty much any Ren'py game

Reactions: DavDR and ION0G0
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes