Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I would love to support the development of this game because it is one of the best games I have ever played.
Good development, amazing story, excellent characters and unmissable scenes.
But.....
Until chapter 4 there is no problem; everything is fine; but in chapter 5 the situation changes.
Because it is not clear the direction that the game can take, that under my point of view can be:
1- As the title indicates, you choose one of them and continue forward.
2- That the only possible option is to finish with Stephanie.
3- That it becomes a harem game.
The first one implies that some updates may be almost unplayable.
The second one (at least for me unfeasible) because I simply do not want it.
The third would be the one that could give more gameplay. The problem is whether you like it or not.
And not less important. If you look at the Patreon page you will see that the more you pay the more options there are for the game to take a bad direction because everyone who can participate in the choice of the development of the game; and I know where it will go; it has already happened to me a couple of times that after months of supporting a developer, the game takes a total turn due to the (fucking polls to set the course) in which in the end only the few who can afford 20 dollars a month participate.
So frankly I have a hard time trusting that in the end I won't have to discard playing it.

Translated with (free version)
The game forces you to choose a girl/girls, the game has an overarching story and then there is the side story content that is linked to and focuses on your girl of choice, yes this will mean that some of the updates will offer smaller amount of content to some if your girl of choice isnt featured a lot in the given update, kind of like Lexi was mostly absent from Ch. 2 and Cece was in Ch. 5.

Patrons and the polls dont dictate the direction of the game, This is Drifty's story to tell and he will do it the way he wants to.

You will be able to finish the game with your woman/women of choice.

There will NOT be a Harem.

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
The game forces you to choose a girl/girls, the game has an overarching story and then there is the side story content that is linked to and focuses on your girl of choice, yes this will mean that some of the updates will offer smaller amount of content to some if your girl of choice isnt featured a lot in the given update, kind of like Lexi was mostly absent from Ch. 2 and Cece was in Ch. 5.

Patrons and the polls dont dictate the direction of the game, This is Drifty's story to tell and he will do it the way he wants to.

You will be able to finish the game with your woman/women of choice.

There will NOT be a Harem.
I hope so, really. Because there are very few games like this, but I have already had some disappointments.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
1- As the title indicates, you choose one of them and continue forward.
2- That the only possible option is to finish with Stephanie.
3- That it becomes a harem game.
The first one implies that some updates may be almost unplayable.
1- True, but we don't now if Drifty will give us a chance later to change our minds. Besides, each girl has her own side story in which we are able to help or not. Even without lewd, we still interact with them.

2- Nope. You could even reject her to come with you. But she will continue following the events on the side.

3- Not gonna happen. Best chance is a throuple with certain LI's.

What I like about LoF is precisely that you can continue interacting and supporting all girls, even if you are not in their path. But choosing is not an easy task. That's what multi saves are for.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Thoroughly enjoying the game. First game in a long time I've done multiple routes for (cece, Lexi, steph, debating doing a kinda route) Kira and Robin just don't do it for me. Cece is definitely my favorite....

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thoroughly enjoying the game. First game in a long time I've done multiple routes for (cece, Lexi, steph, debating doing a kinda route) Kira and Robin just don't do it for me. Cece is definitely my favorite....
100% agree. I am holding off doing Lexi route so that I can enjoy it rather than just fast forwarding through dialogue that have mostly seen before. But doing the Steph route, although fun for how hot Steph is, did still feel as if I was cheating on Cece!! :)

Reactions: faradhii

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Great game, interesting characters, nice animations/renders, nice humour. I would say the only thing which lets it down is the main plot.

I'm also surprised there's no corresponding assets/fanart thread for this game.

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
i don't understand how you can have the threesome with Holly. If anybody knows, could you tell me (and don't mention the walkthrough, i tried with this but don't get the choice for the threesome)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
i don't understand how you can have the threesome with Holly. If anybody knows, could you tell me (and don't mention the walkthrough, i tried with this but don't get the choice for the threesome)
1) be on Lexi route. 2) buy the menthols at the stand before boat ride. 3) watch lexi kiss holly after you fish. 4) choose invite holly when lexi apologizes. 5) lexi will motion holly down as you start having sex. Note. You have to have completed ALL the inspect Holly when you catch her lying on the ground at Levi's house. Look at her face twice. Her boobs 3 times (youll tell her something like "her boobs win" her ass once, crack in the wall once. Save tattoo for last and you'll see her thinking she's a sex addict. Hope that helps.

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
You have to have completed ALL the inspect Holly when you catch her lying on the ground at Levi's house. Look at her face twice. Her boobs 3 times (youll tell her something like "her boobs win" her ass once, crack in the wall once. Save tattoo for last and you'll see her thinking she's a sex addict.
thanks faradhii it was this scene (i don't even know you can/need to look multiple time a part of her body)

Reactions: faradhii
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes