MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I honestly want to know what the dev thinks about all this,i mean im sure that in his eyes, Steph can be redeemed,but i dont think that's possible at all,at least for the vast majority of players in here.
Let's check the facts, she left the mc for years, making him fall into depression,and while the mc was in a very bad spot, what she was doing? Getting married and having fun with another guy, i mean wtf how could anyone forgive a girl like that?? It doesn't matter what reason she had, there are no excuses for this, she can be a good side fuck, but nothing more, and obviously not a LI, anyone that wants to be with her are and forgive my words a cuck, and unless you like that there's no reason why she can be forgiven, i mean put yourself in MC shoes, your girlfriend/boyfriend left you for years without a single word about it,ghosting you, and suddenly out of nowhere she appears and guess what she is married, so while you were pretty much in the shit, she was getting married and having her fun with another guy.

I dont know if the dev should waste his time with her, unless she and her reason about why she left it's a big plot point, but if this isn't the case i don't see why the dev should waste his time, anyway this is only my opinion, and like i said it doesn't matter for me why she left, for me she can't be redeemed at all, im gonna stick with the other LI.
This game have a lot of potential and i mean like a lot so keep up with the good work man.
Have you perhaps heard of the "Break Steph's Heart Into Itty Bits" Club? We are always accepting members :D

Seriously though, that is my one hang up with this otherwise very solid game. I don't really see a way through to forgiving her. And really why should the MC do that? He just, finally, was able to step out of his house and resume his life after 2 years of wallowing in shit (almost literally) and depression. Now, when he is starting to heal and move on Steph shows up and immediately tries to fuck him, no explanation given. Not even an attempt at one. And she's married, for how long? Was she married when she was with him? Shortly before or after? Is this all related to his dad or is that a misdirect?

I wish this game was finished so I could know all the answers instead of having to wait years to know.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah i get it, options and all that,but why waste time on her when the dev can be giving more content on the good paths with the good girls, i mean from 10 players that play this how many like her? 1? 2? ( im not talking about her looks but about what she did) I'm not asking the dev to do this ofc im just giving my opinion, but let's be honest here, if she is supposed to be a LI she needs to be redeemed at some point or at least try to, but for me and im sure that for a few other players this cant be done, so in my eyes is a waste of time.
And for the record i never said that i disliked the game so i dont know why you implied that.
I apologize, that was not my intent. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I was just rambling due to me being pretty tired. My bad.

But I think the reason why he would keep creating content for her, could be due to story reasons, I mean she is a big part of the story. To make those who do like her happy. Give those who don't some sense of satisfaction when we let her walk in on MC having good ol' sexy sex with Cece and tell her to fuck off. Maybe even because the dev simply cares about her character and wants to tell her story. Who knows :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I apologize, that was not my intent. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I was just rambling due to me being pretty tired. My bad.

But I think the reason why he would keep creating content for her, could be due to story reasons, I mean she is a big part of the story. To make those who do like her happy. Give those who don't some sense of satisfaction when we let her walk in on MC having good ol' sexy sex with Cece and tell her to fuck off. Maybe even because the dev simply cares about her character and wants to tell her story. Who knows :)
Yeah, I am going to play every path especially if they have little tweaks to them based on Flirty, Romantic, or Athletic. So I rejected Steph as a Flirt and Athlete, I will probably play the Romantic path as one of those "hopeless" romantics that pines for lost love. Which means that it will be between Steph and Linda on that playthrough. It won't be my "canon" path but I want to see how that would play out.

I definitely wouldn't advocate for the developers to change anything or drastically alter it. If anything I am happy that we can all play around and "hate" on a character we are supposed to love. It shows how passionate we are about a new game.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017

Its like i said in my first comment, unless she is needed for plot reason i can live with that, but if she is not i dont see why waste time on building her up to be a LI, i mean we can tell her to fuck off already, if she was a side girl with a few scenes here and there i would get it too but this isn't the case, she is supposed to be a LI and that means that the dev will have to focus a lot on her not only on sex scenes but writing too, and i don't see a lot of people forgiving her in the future, but meh it's the dev game and his choice.
Seriously though, that is my one hang up with this otherwise very solid game.
This ^^ i agree with you, i mean it doesn't matter what her reasons were, i can't see myself forgiving her.
I would gladly join the club man :ROFLMAO:
Btw i checked the previous comments and thank god the dev added the option to reject that hoe, i don't know why that wasn't an option from the beginning of the game.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I cannot contact Lexi - the picture of her pops up in the hone and I click on it but that`s it - no contact info or no nothing appears ... what do I have to do in order to contact her??!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I cannot contact Lexi - the picture of her pops up in the hone and I click on it but that`s it - no contact info or no nothing appears ... what do I have to do in order to contact her??!
The option should be there, when you are shopping with the girls and Chris. There is even a walkthrough that shows the exact moment it appears.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The option should be there, when you are shopping with the girls and Chris. There is even a walkthrough that shows the exact moment it appears.
Yeah I read the wlakthrough and followed it ... but that option never appears to me during the shopping event that`s the problem.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah I read the wlakthrough and followed it ... but that option never appears to me during the shopping event that`s the problem.
Oh damn, sorry dude. Then I guess do the bar as SpikeZg recommended. The shopping scene is where I got it to trigger, but I guess that's not always the case.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I love this game. I find it a very entertaining story and worth following. It's not another quick click game to just watch scenes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Have you perhaps heard of the "Break Steph's Heart Into Itty Bits" Club? We are always accepting members :D

Seriously though, that is my one hang up with this otherwise very solid game. I don't really see a way through to forgiving her. And really why should the MC do that? He just, finally, was able to step out of his house and resume his life after 2 years of wallowing in shit (almost literally) and depression. Now, when he is starting to heal and move on Steph shows up and immediately tries to fuck him, no explanation given. Not even an attempt at one. And she's married, for how long? Was she married when she was with him? Shortly before or after? Is this all related to his dad or is that a misdirect?

I wish this game was finished so I could know all the answers instead of having to wait years to know.
hopefully the redhead nurse will solve the problem.... mistaking MC's interactions with Steph for love.... I don't like housefires in games, but this one time, I'd name my fitsrborn Drifty.
what games is the hoe playing... first she throws a shoo at the MC, then blocks him on Nuke, and unblocks him, then sends that nuke obviously for the MC, bitch is bipolar.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry to be contrary to most but I think Steph can be an important character in the development of the game. I trust Dev and he surely has in his mind that this character helps to create a better game. As a future girlfriend, as a sex doll or just to hate her but I repeat I think she can contribute a lot of content

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Sorry to be contrary to most but I think Steph can be an important character in the development of the game. I trust Dev and he surely has in his mind that this character helps to create a better game. As a future girlfriend, as a sex doll or just to hate her but I repeat I think she can contribute a lot of content
"or just to hate her"

you're goddamn right.gif

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
Just being an annoyance here but the context for Kira's first goodbye in the game makes it seem like "ta-ta" is the appropriate phrase, but she says "tada" like a magician just made something appear. Anyway it's pretty good so far. Thanks

4.80 star(s) 554 Votes