Mar 5, 2020
Let's be honest, I rarely use walkthrough mods and such because they tend to break the game or prevent you from playng an update without the mod installed.
Most VNs use a score system, so you can easily identify the variables to follow using a save editor, and display them on screen with the RenPy console. For example the Cece talk after she wakes up, the variable "ep7CeceCalm" is updated after each successful choice. There are several pictures giving points and not a unique set possible, so you can easily reach the max score as long as you get the photo from Linda (which gives 3 points if I remember well so you cannot reach 15/15 without it)

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if all those guys REALLY played the game,or just taking the (my hdd /ssd crashed/lost my saves etc... ) road...
Im not an angry guy,but this make me thinking,are you all stupid to locate the C:/user/app/roaming folder where your saves are always stored???
EXCEPT you formated your system its ALWAYS stored there...
Sorry guys,its just to much reading countless posts of "i need xxx file save/i dont find my last save/i lost my saves etc...."
Stop this bullshit,do you guys think we are stupid???
Do you guys think we'll always help you??
USE the FUCKING search engine!!!
Sorry for my rambling,and spam me with facepalms and/or report me...

Meow1ng

Dec 15, 2018
Sometimes i wonder if all those guys REALLY played the game,or just taking the (my hdd /ssd crashed/lost my saves etc... ) road...
Im not an angry guy,but this make me thinking,are you all stupid to locate the C:/user/app/roaming folder where your saves are always stored???
EXCEPT you formated your system its ALWAYS stored there...
Sorry guys,its just to much reading countless posts of "i need xxx file save/i dont find my last save/i lost my saves etc...."
Stop this bullshit,do you guys think we are stupid???
Do you guys think we'll always help you??
USE the FUCKING search engine!!!
Sorry for my rambling,and spam me with facepalms and/or report me...
if you wrote to me. then I will answer this by saying that there are a lot of paths and personally I did not remember what I chose. But if it calms you down, then I found everything myself, and then the guy shared his save. to be honest, this is an empty explosion of emotions.
I see nothing wrong with sharing the save. so what? if people want, they do it; if not, they don’t.

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
if you wrote to me. then I will answer this by saying that there are a lot of paths and personally I did not remember what I chose. But if it calms you down, then I found everything myself, and then the guy shared his save. to be honest, this is an empty explosion of emotions.
I see nothing wrong with sharing the save. so what? if people want, they do it; if not, they don’t.
no i didnt
just look the past "maybe" 20-100 sites...
you'll know what i mean ;)
you played the game,it seems...
im not against asking for help,heck i didnt play CH7 cuz im waiting for the mod ;)
I hate those "somewhat help",like : i lost my saves/my hdd/ssd crashed"
Actually help is always helpfull and i like all you guys helping us at those community ;)
like i said,what i said needed to be said,cuz there is a search-function...and yes maybe i over reacted...
But almost every second post is about "i lost my saves/need a full gallery" etc...
YES i need a WT-mod too,cuz i wanna get the best score fore Cece and Lexi,cuz without i won't get it...
So peace for all of you who played this game
;)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc flirty/sporty/romance stats // girl xp

View attachment 1558677

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1558685

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
UPDATE (Mainfile)

edit : added "cececalm" variable

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
ok thanks. I really loved this game. Made me sad a few times but I loved it.
im NOT 100% sure,all i read was it will end with the next update :(
so dont trust me 100%
I feel you,i wish this story will NEVER end,cuz this VN is/was a rollercoaster you've never seen before ;)
I hatet drifty,i laughed,i cried,all at once !!
So,play this game,cuz its a Masterpiece!!!
I only said CoBD is a masterpiece,but this game is too ;)

4.80 star(s) 555 Votes