Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
just had a 6/15 with cece on my lexi path due to lacking most of the pictures I had in the linda playthrough.
didn't really try to score more so I went with it to see if I'll get a diferent ending
can't say I've seen any difference. she still remembers everything when you talk to her in the wheelchair
I was on a Cece Road, but I tried 8 / 15, 11 / 15, 15 / 15, but the outcome was no different....:unsure:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Has Drifty ever commented on an official walkthrough?
To answer my own question.
Yes, there will be an official walkthrough, but only with the release of chapter 8.

In plain language that means when the final release comes out,
1.) One week vacation
2.) Four boxes of kleenex
3.) An appointment with the therapist for prevention

And then I'll start all over again.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting this exception from the "update" patch:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'op' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script07.rpyc", line 37, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'op' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Leap of Faith 0.7.0cp
Thu Dec 23 21:01:23 2021

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 bro can u please make a mod for this game plzz
Good morning. I have to finish the projects I have working currently including 2 majors like BaDIK (which is 70% complete). Once I get a chance I'll take a look, but no early promises (I don't want to give any false hopes). I'm going to do it anyway for personal use and internal release. As that process is being done I'll consider a public release as well. I like this title and wouldn't mind doing a proper, professional production for it but it'll obviously take time as the other major titles did that I've released publicly. Because of mass attention to detail those have been very well received so we'll see.

Thank you and have a great holiday. Best wishes to you all. I'll keep y'all posted as/if things progress. Regards.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I was on a Cece Road, but I tried 8 / 15, 11 / 15, 15 / 15, but the outcome was no different....:unsure:
The calming score only changes the dialogue between Cece and Priscilla a little bit. It has no material effect on the story. In fact if you look at the code, it's divided into 3 sections, but the 8+ & 12+ sections have identical dialogue, and all 3 sections have identical images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The score will determine how much Cece remembers. 15/15 is perfect, she remembers everything.

Anything less her memory in the long run will have blank spots
No, she remembers everything in all cases.

Reactions: ename144

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The calming score only changes the dialogue between Cece and Priscilla a little bit. It has no material effect on the story. In fact if you look at the code, it's divided into 3 sections, but the 8+ & 12+ sections have identical dialogue, and all 3 sections have identical images.

I hope there is only that and not the path to one of the not so happy endings later on...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

On the character summary screen at the end, clicking on her portrait, is where it says she has blank spots, etc

That's what I mean

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
God that was all kinds of great. Written beautifully and on Cece's route, it's so much better.
I'm terribly sad that it has to end with next chapter, but it was and will be a story and characters that'll stay with me forever.
Can't thank DriftyGames enough for this game ; I can't wait for chapter 8 and the next game you'll make, if there is one.

Also DJ fucking KinK ! Another awesome crossover next to theChasing Sunsets one ; and finally someone speaks of the MC looking that the one in Artemis. It's canon, it's all a Visual Novelling Universe. Welcome to the VNU, guys.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
There will be only ONE way to consider a happy ending on LoF:

- If MC crush and smash squashmaster4739 on Candy Squash Saga and get to the TOP score for ever! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- Doesn't matter if you get control of her vibrator, is a matter to defeat Robin! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I need to wash that cocky smile from her face! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ezgif-5-2388aadb32.gif

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
A bunch of the games I like all have cameos allowing me to pretend they're in the same universe? Heck yeah.

Good chapter, I was worried the rollercoaster wouldn't end on an upswing, but everything worked out.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Damnit, i'm trying to do a Linda, Holly or Steph path or something to see what that's like, but can't resist Cece or Lexi :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Update was an absolute thrill to go through Drifty...if it is really going to end with the next one at least give us the cameo's in the coming projects. Or you know....make the retirement home sequel.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
On the character summary screen at the end, clicking on her portrait, is where it says she has blank spots, etc

That's what I mean
Well I suppose Drifty can always use the same variable to make different scenarios in the last chapter. But as of the end of Chapter 7 there is no material difference.

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes