asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
There's a 'bonus scenes' option in the main menu that you can access after completing the current version. The games tells you unlocked two bonus scenes once you get to the end. Not sure what the triggers are for unlocking the bonus scenes though.
Thanks i didnt notice there was bonus scene i just rerun for othere choices and close the game.
More content :love:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The "seeing her at the airport" story from Chris is clearly BS, right?

This bitch didn't suddenly come back into town, she's living in a house with her husband that is walking distance from the MC's apartment.

As I said in previous posts from the first chapter, this cunt has time to text Chris, show up at a party, drag the MC home and try and fuck but no time to explain anything, even on the journey between the concert and her house ... really ...

and you only get negative chris points in a later dialogue if you screw her instead of leaving when she has no answers.
why is Chris getting negative points if you screw her? whats it to him?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This game is exceeding expectations, it's that good. I wasn't into Robin that much but after this update she's the second best girl to me. I'm still as to why Steph did what she did only time will tell. One thing for certain... Cece is my best girl, that ending scene was really good. I don't find Linda attractive personally. She has a great ass but that's it and I don't know if I want a relationship with Lexi, I feel like I've been there with the whole "Melody" game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

This bitch didn't suddenly come back into town, she's living in a house with her husband that is walking distance from the MC's apartment.

As I said in previous posts from the first chapter, this cunt has time to text Chris, show up at a party, drag the MC home and try and fuck but no time to explain anything, even on the journey between the concert and her house ... really ...

and you only get negative chris points in a later dialogue if you screw her instead of leaving when she has no answers.
I don't trust Chris, he definitely knows more than he's letting on.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah I don't trust him either. I kinda accepted it, but I did some thinking after playing it, and it seems too convenient. She very well could have just been on business and was coming home, but that entire situation is just so weird and there's something definitely going on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I feel like this story NEEDS to have a big betrayal moment that sends the MC reeling and sends the player down the path of whichever LI he finally ends up with. It will be awhile I am sure but Chris is the prime candidate. I feel like it will end up that he's known all along where she was. Perhaps she married his brother/cousin/coworker/other.

This game is exceeding expectations, it's that good. I wasn't into Robin that much but after this update she's the second best girl to me. I'm still as to why Steph did what she did only time will tell. One thing for certain... Cece is my best girl, that ending scene was really good. I don't find Linda attractive personally. She has a great ass but that's it and I don't know if I want a relationship with Lexi, I feel like I've been there with the whole "Melody" game.
I love Cece, Drifty did a great job with her render. She conveys emotion so well and is so cute. That said I am worried that bad things are going to happen to her. To me Lexi is the Taylor Swift/Katy Perry/Generic pop star that the MC was too out of touch to be starstruck by and she found him charming.

(y) Feel like the MC can't expect Chris to always be there or have his back. The other shoe will drop (or be thrown) soon.

Yeah I don't trust him either. I kinda accepted it, but I did some thinking after playing it, and it seems too convenient. She very well could have just been on business and was coming home, but that entire situation is just so weird and there's something definitely going on.
And I still don't buy the idea that Chris got the tickets from his construction job, what if Steph was the one who arranged it? Either behind his back or with his knowledge? Steph didn't seem that surprised to see the MC, she only shows any real emotion if the MC refuses to fuck.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
And I still don't buy the idea that Chris got the tickets from his construction job, what if Steph was the one who arranged it? Either behind his back or with his knowledge? Steph didn't seem that surprised to see the MC, she only shows any real emotion if the MC refuses to fuck.
I am with you brother. It also makes me wonder about the task "get a ticket for Kira". It could be nothing, but what if it was all orchestrated so that the MC was supposed to notice Steph. If Kira was there, then I doubt he would have noticed Steph. Idk, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I feel like this story NEEDS to have a big betrayal moment that sends the MC reeling and sends the player down the path of whichever LI he finally ends up with. It will be awhile I am sure but Chris is the prime candidate. I feel like it will end up that he's known all along where she was. Perhaps she married his brother/cousin/coworker/other.

I love Cece, Drifty did a great job with her render. She conveys emotion so well and is so cute. That said I am worried that bad things are going to happen to her. To me Lexi is the Taylor Swift/Katy Perry/Generic pop star that the MC was too out of touch to be starstruck by and she found him charming.

(y) Feel like the MC can't expect Chris to always be there or have his back. The other shoe will drop (or be thrown) soon.

I feel like facepalming you for trying to create such rude Club......... won't do it since you have been cool so far :p
(don't go overkill over my dear Steph though or I will have to kill you :LOL:)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am with you brother. It also makes me wonder about the task "get a ticket for Kira". It could be nothing, but what if it was all orchestrated so that the MC was supposed to notice Steph. If Kira was there, then I doubt he would have noticed Steph. Idk, I haven't had my coffee yet.
Yeah, I mean it's hard to know if it's our meta knowledge getting in the way or if there is something there to worry us. Guess we'll have to wait and see

I feel like facepalming you for trying to create such rude Club......... won't do it since you have been cool so far :p
(don't go overkill over my dear Steph though or I will have to kill you :LOL:)
All in fun, I'm not going to ever say or do anything to actually anger or offend people. I may be an asshole but I'm not 100% a dick. That's why I'm Mr. Friendly! ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game shocked me by its level of quality. This will easily become a top ten mainstay on this site if the dev keeps delivering like this. Great work!
So true! There are a lot of demos coming out but only a few that are great to play. Leap of Faith is a great game which stirs passion in our souls. :)

Apr 28, 2017
Great continuation!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

What more can i say... The characters and the problems of depression are defelopped further and without being spoiler about Cece, the plot thinkens!!!!!

Keep the excelent work and this will be the best game of 2020 or at least a cotender with City of Broken Dreamers!!!!!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Yea i like Chris ,but this whole Steph situation is shady AF. And im curious as to when Steph came on the scene,considering it seems like MC and Linda were a thing in H.S.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yea i like Chris ,but this whole Steph situation is shady AF. And im curious as to when Steph came on the scene,considering it seems like MC and Linda were a thing in H.S.
Yeah, I am just trying to ensure I am not blindsided by someone being an a-hole to the MC and wildly speculating to my hearts content.

Absolutely agree with you that I would like to know when Steph and MC became a thing and for how long. Linda was High School so was Steph college? Or was Linda Freshman and Sophomore years, then she moved away and Steph was Junior, Senior, and after?

The flashback that introduced the beginning of Ch2 was great. I loved getting a glimpse into the MC's backstory. I'd like it if we saw more of that but not for each new character. Just establish the relations more - show us more of Chris, Linda, and Steph with the MC.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing it.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Great continuation!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

What more can i say... The characters and the problems of depression are defelopped further and without being spoiler about Cece, the plot thinkens!!!!!

Keep the excelent work and this will be the best game of 2020 or at least a cotender with City of Broken Dreamers!!!!!
It's definitely a great game so far but nothing is touching COBD. Phillygames is the best there is imo. Also the game Radiant is incredibly awesome.

4.80 star(s) 550 Votes