• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have to ask: is it inevitable that you miss the one or the other scene for some girls while getting all the scenes for another girl? Cause I played through chapter two and missed one Lexi-scene though I had all the relationship points with her from chapter one ... do I have to concentrate on one girl or how is it working?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I have to ask: is it inevitable that you miss the one or the other scene for some girls while getting all the scenes for another girl? Cause I played through chapter two and missed one Lexi-scene though I had all the relationship points with her from chapter one ... do I have to concentrate on one girl or how is it working?
I believe it's a mistake in the code

• Sad
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
From the MC point of view about Steph, even though he is totally justified in being pissed at her, given his nature he will first have to find out what the hell happened that made her ditch him in the first place before he can really get his teeth into liking or disliking her.

He was clearly besotted with her to basically mourn her for 2 years ten months and however many days. That level of neediness maybe scared her away. We know bugger all about this situation at the moment so it is a bit pointless to speculate. Why is she back, why did she leave, what are her intentions? She certainly seemed happy enough to see him, going by her willingness to bang him in her family home.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am more interested in getting a decent cheating route organised for James, he needs to take off those learner wheels and become a player.

It seemed to me that Chris might know more than he is letting on about Steph too

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From the MC point of view about Steph, even though he is totally justified in being pissed at her, given his nature he will first have to find out what the hell happened that made her ditch him in the first place before he can really get his teeth into liking or disliking her.
Absolutely. That's the difference between player and character perspective. The MC has two mysteries in his life. 1) His father - this wealthy Middle Eastern man who supposedly doesn't give a damn about him (maybe 100% accurate and we'll never learn more about him) and 2) Steph. Essentially we are told that she vanished from his life nearly 3 years ago. No goodbye, no closure, no explanation. She pulled a batman and disappeared mid-relationship. Despite my MC going for closure and walking out on Steph during their sex scene I fully expect to see her again. She is going to be a major part of the story until he can truly move on. And I don't see him doing that until she explains herself.

He was clearly besotted with her to basically mourn her for 2 years ten months and however many days. That level of neediness maybe scared her away. We know bugger all about this situation at the moment so it is a bit pointless to speculate. Why is she back, why did she leave, what are her intentions? She certainly seemed happy enough to see him, going by her willingness to bang him in her family home.
And 3 days. The fact that he remembers the exact number of days doesn't have to be about neediness. It could be because of the shock of her abrupt departure. Imagine someone you see everyday, someone you are close with, just vanishing one day. They aren't dead, they are just gone. That mystery could drive someone crazy. The fact it was his girlfriend adds an entirely new level to it.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am more interested in getting a decent cheating route organised for James, he needs to take off those learner wheels and become a player.
Yes, but remember the game doesn't have the harem tag so if the MC plays the field he may end up losing out on someone. I am wondering if he has already lost out on Kyra.

It seemed to me that Chris might know more than he is letting on about Steph too
Yeah, I don't want to get mad at Chris but I do wonder if he is keeping secrets beyond the fact that he saw Steph at the airport. I mean did she keep the same phone number and just blocked the MC but not Chris? She texted Chris to ask that he keep her presence in town a secret. Which he did! I need more of an explanation because Chris is supposed to be the MC's best friend but the missing GF comes back and Chris is instantly keeping secrets. Makes me wonder how he really got the tickets to Metronome.

Anyway, we are only on update 2 and I am full of rampant speculation. I am excited to see where Drifty takes this game and whether he can do anything to make Steph seem more than a terrible person. A very tall order in my eyes.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;)
Got a question.

"Note: #24 is only for those who obtained [WentBowlingKira]."
Does that mean there's a way to ignore Kira? Because I'd quite like that.

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Got a question.

"Note: #24 is only for those who obtained [WentBowlingKira]."
Does that mean there's a way to ignore Kira? Because I'd quite like that.
When you see her number on the coffee cup don't text her .. I think this is the way to avoid her

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
When you see her number on the coffee cup don't text her .. I think this is the way to avoid her
I don't think that's possible. You get a "decision" with only one choice: Reply to Kira's message (Required). Clicking on it leads you to the empty chat window with no way to back out without texting her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think that's possible. You get a "decision" with only one choice: Reply to Kira's message (Required). Clicking on it leads you to the empty chat window with no way to back out without texting her.
I think you have to go out with her, however you can then flirt with Robin, be neutral with Kyra, turn down sex, and only give friendly replies to her texts.

If I understand it right all of the LI are going to be around in the game, that doesn't mean you have to actively pursue them. At least that is the hope of those of us who want to avoid Steph.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think you have to go out with her, however you can then flirt with Robin, be neutral with Kyra, turn down sex, and only give friendly replies to her texts.

If I understand it right all of the LI are going to be around in the game, that doesn't mean you have to actively pursue them. At least that is the hope of those of us who want to avoid Steph.
Does turning sex down affects this chapter with Kira?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Does turning sex down affects this chapter with Kira?
I think she is distant either way, however I haven't yet tried a playthrough where I turned down Robin's advances. So I don't know if that has an affect on Kira's behavior or not this chapter.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I think she is distant either way, however I haven't yet tried a playthrough where I turned down Robin's advances. So I don't know if that has an affect on Kira's behavior or not this chapter.
It´s the same. First I thought that she cancelled the date because she found out about you Robin and also thats why Robin didn´t reply to your text but nothing changes either way.

Reactions: MrFriendly

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are the bonus scenes canon to the story? Does this confirm that Kira is married? Or what ring is she talking about? I am a bit confused about this.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Based on the walkthrough and mod, it should for some reason. Telling Robin about her drunk eyes gives a point with her, while not saying anything gives a Kira point.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Based on the walkthrough and mod, it should for some reason. Telling Robin about her drunk eyes gives a point with her, while not saying anything gives a Kira point.
Hmm, I wonder if we will see next chapter that Robin and Kira have argued over the MC depending on choices. I knew friends with benefits would come back and bite me in the ass!

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 666620
Are the bonus scenes canon to the story? Does this confirm that Kira is married? Or what ring is she talking about? I am a bit confused about this.
Huh I didn't get this scene.
Hmm, I wonder if we will see next chapter that Robin and Kira have argued over the MC depending on choices. I knew friends with benefits would come back and bite me in the ass!
Or maybe threesome!!

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes