Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Sooooo....Im definitely team Linda. She seems like the girl with the best personality so far. That story Cece tells you about how she got the shoes is just d'awwwwwwwww. Also she low key thicc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The CW way of creating drama - have two characters who like/love each other have a simple misunderstanding and then never communicate about it, then torture the audience for seasons as they continue to fail to rectify the easily solved problem.
It was the "I did it to protect you" kinda lines.

My guess is her "husband" or someone he knows threatened her to go with him or MC gets hurt. The kind of thing that could have been resolved by them talking and moving to a new area.

I just have a feeling it's something like that. Seen it a few times in stories.

Their answer to help is to leave them without any closure to fall into depression on the brink of suicide and then expect sunshine and rainbows when they turn up years later.

Reactions: Valeck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It was the "I did it to protect you" kinda lines.

My guess is her "husband" or someone he knows threatened her to go with him or MC gets hurt. The kind of thing that could have been resolved by them talking and moving to a new area.

I just have a feeling it's something like that. Seen it a few times in stories.

Their answer to help is to leave them without any closure to fall into depression on the brink of suicide and then expect sunshine and rainbows when they turn up years later.
Yeah, it is a near classic trope in these games. Not to the "college age protagonist" levels of course.

They murder your puppy and steal your car and act like it is wrong for you to be unhappy with the turn of events... Oh wait, wrong movie.

I dislike Steph for thinking he's going to leap into her arms and want her back after 2 years of depression. Did he wallow (yes) but she caused that wallowing by not even having the decency to write a Dear John letter.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Probably in the first encounter, you have to offer her stay at your place
That was it, I think. I played through again and this time hit them all at the end of chapter 1.

But NOW I got to the end of Chapter 2 and missed 1 for Cece, 1 for Kira, and 1 for Linda...... wtf, lol?

I was using the walkthrough Mod too. Looks like I'll have to replay this a few times.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
If Linda's got a secret past with Matt.. I'm gonna be pissed. 7/10 and a great update. Got some awesome renders going on and I am enjoying myself. Can't wait for the next one. This Dev has got skills.. just my opinion.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Steph: Any woman who bangs you within minutes of meeting you is worthy of forgiveness.
Cece: Not a main love interest for me because of her vulnerability, I shall try to be nice to her as much as possible
Linda: Wants the dick, gets the dick
Lexi: Seems like a nice girl part time friends with benefits
Miss Burger: Friends with benefits despite unknown baggage
Gamer girl: Friends with benefits and solid gamer friend
Chris: I want to hook him up with Cece as soon as possible because he is just such a nice fella

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
That was it, I think. I played through again and this time hit them all at the end of chapter 1.

But NOW I got to the end of Chapter 2 and missed 1 for Cece, 1 for Kira, and 1 for Linda...... wtf, lol?

I was using the walkthrough Mod too. Looks like I'll have to replay this a few times.

Me too, was a bit confused by that, I think the dev is including outcomes from different paths rather than the path you happen to be on, it is a nice tactic to get players to rerun through the different paths though

Someone mentioned about the music, this is one of the very few games that the music actually really adds to the game
The level of detail in the renders is what makes it for me, for example when Lexi was singing the audience was bopping their heads, down to tiny details like a bowling ball coming back up on the rails. You just don't see that level of craftsmanship in games here.

And then there is the humour, character development and general writing. I mean if Chris got hit by lightening tomorrow I would be gutted, 2 episodes in and I am already totally best friends with him

Reactions: Ursus4321
Sep 4, 2019
I'm still in the middle of playing the game, but wow the music in this game is REALLY good and makes the story that much better. Great job.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I honestly want to know what the dev thinks about all this,i mean im sure that in his eyes, Steph can be redeemed,but i dont think that's possible at all,at least for the vast majority of players in here.
Let's check the facts, she left the mc for years, making him fall into depression,and while the mc was in a very bad spot, what she was doing? Getting married and having fun with another guy, i mean wtf how could anyone forgive a girl like that?? It doesn't matter what reason she had, there are no excuses for this, she can be a good side fuck, but nothing more, and obviously not a LI, anyone that wants to be with her are and forgive my words a cuck, and unless you like that there's no reason why she can be forgiven, i mean put yourself in MC shoes, your girlfriend/boyfriend left you for years without a single word about it,ghosting you, and suddenly out of nowhere she appears and guess what she is married, so while you were pretty much in the shit, she was getting married and having her fun with another guy.

I dont know if the dev should waste his time with her, unless she and her reason about why she left it's a big plot point, but if this isn't the case i don't see why the dev should waste his time, anyway this is only my opinion, and like i said it doesn't matter for me why she left, for me she can't be redeemed at all, im gonna stick with the other LI.
This game have a lot of potential and i mean like a lot so keep up with the good work man.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I honestly want to know what the dev thinks about all this,i mean im sure that in his eyes, Steph can be redeemed,but i dont think that's possible at all,at least for the vast majority of players in here.
I am sure the dev is ok with the Steph hate. With a game where there are multiple characters and LI's, people are bound to hate some of them or some that just won't click. Especially a shady ex. And that's fine. You can hate a character but love the game. I love some games that to me have some absolute shit LI's in them lol. And that's ok. And if others like the characters you don't like, then that's also ok. That's just how I see it though. At the end of the day we're all having fun.

With that said. Cece and Lexi are best girls. Fuck Steph.

love you papa Drifty.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I am sure the dev is ok with the Steph hate. With a game where there are multiple characters and LI's, people are bound to hate some of them or some that just won't click. Especially a shady ex. And that's fine. You can hate a character but love the game. I love some games that to me have some absolute shit LI's in them lol. And that's ok. And if others like the characters you don't like, then that's also ok. That's just how I see it though. At the end of the day we're all having fun.

With that said. Cece and Lexi are best girls. Fuck Steph.

love you papa Drifty.
Yeah i get it, options and all that,but why waste time on her when the dev can be giving more content on the good paths with the good girls, i mean from 10 players that play this how many like her? 1? 2? ( im not talking about her looks but about what she did) I'm not asking the dev to do this ofc im just giving my opinion, but let's be honest here, if she is supposed to be a LI she needs to be redeemed at some point or at least try to, but for me and im sure that for a few other players this cant be done, so in my eyes is a waste of time.
And for the record i never said that i disliked the game so i dont know why you implied that.

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes