Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Go here and rename the newer, (I get a number at the end), then rename the old like the newer. If you are lucky a not-so-ols savefile will works.

View attachment 2034437
No, don't rename folders. Copy the solid one for backup then copy what is needed to a properly named directory. This is ALWAYS the better choice as you get a backup AND it's non-destructive.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
No, don't rename folders. Copy the solid one for backup then copy what is needed to a properly named directory. This is ALWAYS the better choice as you get a backup AND it's non-destructive.
it worked for me, but if Sancho gives some advice, FOLLOW HIS!

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Why is every "genius" her crying about their saves?

Are here so many people that suck with PCs and have no idea how Ren'Py works...?
I back up my Ren'Py saves file to a separate drive about once a week. You never know when you'll have a crash and I don't want to play every game I'm playing from the beginning. Plus, sometimes I switch PCs. I can then play on another.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meushi and Uthuriel

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Can somebody please post a working end of chapter 7 save? As much as I would love to start over, that's a really big time commitment.
but in this case you will play another story, the story developed by another player ! Try to retrieve a save file of your story, instead.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Not a troll , i'm a gen x player (not a boomer). lucky me I solved renaming the folder in appdata - roaming and then I found a savefile working :geek: . I restarted from Cece in hospital. so not so back in the story.

I try my best never to insult people.
Its just such a common question its hard to see past trolling on a site that is a haven for trolling.

Being Gen X - I guess in your eyes, I might be a boomer.
I'm glad to hear you found a safe working file.
Always sad to hear people "having" to start over rather than to be "willing" to.

This is why I keep several saves. So I don't go so far back.
If I have an issue , my boomer brain for most parts remembers my choices.
If anything is added its nice to revisit it and see the minor changes, well to me anyway.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
Well I hope anyone not rolling their eyes at me, enjoys their game play as well.

Reactions: atrebor68

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
My last save didn't, so I had to go back a chapter, (didn't want to go through that again but) anyways, Finished Cece's path and just blown away, Been here since chap 2? (thinks) but it's now on its own thumb drive. My heart to the Dev for the loss, I can't think or imagine I just can't think and thank you for bringing this story to light for us. Thank you and will play though again and can't wait for the next one. Fan for life for sure.

Off to steam to own it as well.
Thanks again,

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, to anyone who is interested i have updated my Leap Of Faith Soundtrack playlist for the final chapter.

Playlist.png

Even though most of them arent in the game anymore ive decided to leave the old songs in the playlist together with the new ones as they were a big part of the game and its devolepment.

eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
Even though most of them arent in the game anymore ive decided to leave the old songs in the playlist together with the new ones as they were a big part of the game and its devolepment.
I wonder how hard would it be to add removed music to the game again.

I didn't play the whole game from the beginning now so I don't know which music is gone but I wonder what is instead. Other tracks in their place or simple silence?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys, to anyone who is interested i have updated my Leap Of Faith Soundtrack playlist for the final chapter.

View attachment 2034525

Did you save the old one? I'm seriously considering making a "DLC" pack for SanchoMod that puts the old music back in. It wouldn't effect my bud Drifty in any way and allow folks the choice. It's a bit of work but it's certainly doable. I'll debate it after I finish updating the core mod.

4.80 star(s) 554 Votes