JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
pages and pages of positive reviews, yet nothing on what the story is actually about. The description is pretty ambiguous.
Well, the review is about the game mostly I believe thus no one mentioned or explained in great details what the story is, but looking at the synopsis in the OP below:

You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.
I do not find it ambiguous at all and perfectly summarize the whole story in less than 40 words. Anyway, if you read some of the reviews, you should have likely have an idea if this game appeals or not to you, since no one knows what you like and everyone is different, no point recommending it to you or even you asking for recommendation unless from someone close with intimate knowledge of your preferences.

However, if you still wants to know a lot more of the story before playing then feel free to browse through this thread to get an idea (or perhaps someone will be kind enough to DM and explained it to you).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
pages and pages of positive reviews, yet nothing on what the story is actually about. The description is pretty ambiguous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind that the above summary leaves out quite a bit of detail, but that's up to you to experience since this game is among the best in terms of writing quality and realism. It'll also completely crush your soul if you choose to view a certain scene in Chapter 6.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Drifty. I'm not sure if you lurk here but I just wanted to say that this is the best AVN I've ever played. I've never cried tears of sadness, and joy while also being enthralled with all of the characters. I'll be a Patron forever. Your game has made me feel things I never thought I could even imagine from this lewd game scene. 10/10 and I'm looking forward to your future games.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Btw, for those who wondering if it will work via JoiPlay - it won't :KEK:
I guess its because of huge game size and JoiPlay can't handle it. So yeah, either wait for compressed version or Android port.
I've never being so angry because I dont have access to my PC. WHY NOW, GOD, WHY NOW :KEK:
The reason is not what you said. This game is using renpy version 8.0.2 (read changelog). Whereas the latest renpy plugin (public version) is 8.0.1. So, until there is a new update in joiplay even compressed version will not run. Smarter ones(like myself :WeSmart: ) did not bother wasting time downloading this game.:LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreed

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
The reason is not what you said. This game is using renpy version 8.0.2 (read changelog). Whereas the latest renpy plugin (public version) is 8.0.1. So, until there is a new update in joiplay even compressed version will not run. Smarter ones(like myself :WeSmart: ) did not bother wasting time downloading this game.:LUL:
Yes, thanks for clarifying because I forgot to update my post. I have already solved this problem and everything works fine. I've just updated JoiPlay from Patreon and that's all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ugh, started a new playthrough just as a reminder for the details... well, sorry the new music setup is really shitty... bad job here, why the changes? The background music was a HUGE plus of the game, now its bothersome and annoying... argh upsets me, well... glad i still have version 0.7, will start over with that and just play the last chapter with the new version, no way iam going through that torture of the new music.

Apr 22, 2022
ugh, started a new playthrough just as a reminder for the details... well, sorry the new music setup is really shitty... bad job here, why the changes? The background music was a HUGE plus of the game, now its bothersome and annoying... argh upsets me, well... glad i still have version 0.7, will start over with that and just play the last chapter with the new version, no way iam going through that torture of the new music.
the new music is that bad?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Search the thread for details but drifty was one of the dev's that was hit with "seize and desist" about the music in his VN so he had to change it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
the new music is that bad?
yeah... to me at least... the background music before was entirely perfect for setting the mood, now not anymore... just bad songs... ugh... and i realized just now, old savegames dont work? So i have to bare with this new music? outch... hopefully the finale makes up for it, but the new music is a real bummer, a big one.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Search the thread for details but drifty was one of the dev's that was hit with "seize and desist" about the music in his VN so he had to change it.
yeah may it be that way, doesnt change my opinion...that the new music is shit ^^

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes