Apr 22, 2022
yeah... to me at least... the background music before was entirely perfect for setting the mood, now not anymore... just bad songs... ugh... and i realized just now, old savegames dont work? So i have to bare with this new music? outch... hopefully the finale makes up for it, but the new music is a real bummer, a big one.
do you have version 0.7 ? I thought i still had it but realized i deleted it, if you have it can you send me it?

Fuckgoth029

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Developer: DriftyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: Compressed* - Android
Extras: Fan Walkthrough - Fan Art Thread - Multi Mod* - Fan Sig #1 - Fan Sig #2 - Italian translation

Rhykio thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742692 View attachment 742693 View attachment 742694 View attachment 742695 View attachment 742696 View attachment 742697 View attachment 742698 View attachment 742699 View attachment 742700 View attachment 742701
pls compressed the game:)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
lets hope he can for that nostalgic feel
its not only that, drifty made the animations and cutscenes fit the music, and thats ruined now, cause the scenes are the same, but the music not anymore... its just ruins everything... without this its just not that good like before... so yeah, hopefully sancho can replace everything and make the music shine again like before and fitting it in the scenes...

Reactions: Legion88

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Leap of Faith [Ch. 8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.52 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
Leap of Faith [Ch. 8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.52 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
I love you.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hi all, I've read back a couple of pages and I still can't seem to find a definitive answer about previous saves.

Am I right in saying as long as your previous saves aren't from a modded version of the game, they will work with this new episode? However, if you used a mod (like sanchos) then they will not work?

Thanks.

Dzzzly

Dec 31, 2020
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.7]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Yo bro can you port the latest version please

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes