lkta

May 3, 2017
Starting in Chapter 5, you need to inspect every part of Holly's body when she's smoking naked (you know that scene. I highly recommend saving here), after that you will encounter a scene in which Lexi and Holly make out with each other, and then when Lexi ask you about that, choose the third option "I wouldn't mind including Holly" (this option will only appear if you click every part of her body in Chap. 5). I recommend you choose this option even if you wanna go Lexi route. Chapter 6 at Linda's surprise party you need to tell Holly that you have no regret about what happen. So these are the prerequisite in order to get Holly route.
The only major choice that split Lexi and Holly route is at the opening of Chapter 7 in which you can choose "It's been days... Lexi" or "It's been days ... Holly", which is pretty self-explanatory: choose the former you become the king consort of a super star, choose the latter you become a semi-cheater on your LI's best friend XDD
There is one more split if you want solo holly, when lexi asks if you love holly or both of them, picking both will get you back on the throuple route rather than solo holly

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Missing audio files exception error... minimization.

A quick post that you should bookmark for later. Due to Drifty losing most of the previous in-game music licenses when you load old saves (whether using the mod or spent your whole life Sancho-free unmodded) you will run across this type of error on most saves that had music playing while the save file was created and later trying to load it inside v1.0, an example is as follows:
1662823581779.png
Easy fix:
  • I'd supply it with the mod but all the old music is ~300mb so fuck that... you can do it yourself. From the uncompressed version of Ch7, copy the 7 music RPA files, specifically: audio01.rpa thru audio07.rpa
  • Paste those files inside v1.0's "game" folder. Don't worry, it won't overwrite the new music as it's all contained in one file named "audio.rpa" (see, it's a different file name, Drifty knows what's up).
  • Note to the above... if you only have the Ch7 compressed version of the VN then copy the "audio" directory from it and paste it inside v1.0's "game" folder. It will have the same effect.
  • Now when you load those old saves with the missing file exception error they will load (rolling back of course since RenPy is pissed off about all the changes) and you'll load error-free... and bonus, the old music file will likely play as well until the new code kicks in and changes it to the newest song.
Regards.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.8]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Updated

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Could you maybe provide the files from CH7 that Sancho mentions in his post above yours?
Given you have them of course.
I think people will need those.

Thank you.
Sorry, i don't

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I came from steam just to say that this game is one of the most beautiful and emotional visual novels I've ever played. Cece's story is so heartbroken and at the same time it's inspiring. I cried while playing this and let me tell you this. This isn't just a story. This is a masterpiece.

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Old saves don't appear because the save location changed

To fix it open \game\options.rpy

find line #156 define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam"
and replace it with define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269"

Reactions: oleollon

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Who is the old man dressed in a white robe you meet at the park supposed to be?
Not sure the game gave enough info for a definite answer. My best guess is a relative from your fathers side, maybe the MC's grandfather. From the dialog it looked like he was checking how the MC turned out. Can't say what all the possible outcomes there were but he seems pleased that I've been forgiving people including Steph and dad.

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
hello and sorry for bothering you, they had the Walkthrough of the game for the final version of the game if you have them you could share it if it is not too much trouble and thank you very much in advance

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
they had the Walkthrough of the game for the final version of the game if you have them you could share it if it is not too much trouble and thank you very much in advance
You don't need a walkthrough for the final chapter, if you had a walkthrough for chapters 1-7 you have no really meaningful choices left in chapter 8. You can decide to peek or not to peek at times, you can be an idiot and insult Kira's father or tell her he means well, you need to be braindead to make a wrong choice here. Just play it. You can't mess anything up here really if you apply some common sense.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes