Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Man, some of the girl's endings shocked me, especially Lexi if you don't romance her. There are other things that left me with so many questions like the mysterious dude who has been spying on MC, or I don't know if I missed something.

Anyways, not going to lie: this game got me emotional. Way to finish a game, you can see the animations and renders improved tons, and the story remained solid until the very end.
Can't wait for the new game

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
If u want holly u have to cheat on lexi right??
what chapter is can i have that save for Holly :BootyTime:
Starting in Chapter 5, you need to inspect every part of Holly's body when she's smoking naked (you know that scene. I highly recommend saving here), after that you will encounter a scene in which Lexi and Holly make out with each other, and then when Lexi ask you about that, choose the third option "I wouldn't mind including Holly" (this option will only appear if you click every part of her body in Chap. 5). I recommend you choose this option even if you wanna go Lexi route. Chapter 6 at Linda's surprise party you need to tell Holly that you have no regret about what happen. So these are the prerequisite in order to get Holly route.
The only major choice that split Lexi and Holly route is at the opening of Chapter 7 in which you can choose "It's been days... Lexi" or "It's been days ... Holly", which is pretty self-explanatory: choose the former you become the king consort of a super star, choose the latter you become a semi-cheater on your LI's best friend XDD

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes