raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
have anyone else had this problem: it show in the phone under music now playing...some artist... but there is no music... is just quiet. i did not have that problem in my last version, so i now there is supposed to be music. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where were you these whole months Drifty lost writes to paramount music and had to make do with other music?
have anyone else had this problem: it show in the phone under music now playing...some artist... but there is no music... is just quiet. i did not have that problem in my last version, so i now there is supposed to be music. :unsure:
Sancho1969 is collecting old music and tryin a make it work with his mod.
Have some faith and patience.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's several ways to answer you depending on the end goal. If you want all the old music back you'll have to wait (I'm not even done with the core mod yet). If you want the old songs to play when you load an old save then follow the instructions here. If you need the RPA files I think cxx made links here.

cxx If I'm correct do you want me to add your post to my original post here or would you rather wait?

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
PLaying it again from the start, and going the CeCe route again, because well feelings, but I have to know this.

Is there any way you can make it so we can change the music for the Top Gun walk to the actual Top Gun Theme? I have the mp3, I just need to know what code I have to butcher to make it work. It has to be able to be done. It just has to be.

Make it so, or if Sancho1969 can make it do I will be forever grateful :D

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Amazing Story, Drifty really knows how to write. As a Lexi guy, to get the final lewd scene with Holly and Lexi (emotional overdose... wow that shit was brutal)

EDIT: Going through all routes, the comedy in this VN IS 10/10

Last edited:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Bud, how many months did you give Drifty? How many hours you gonna give me?

I'm being snarky of course but understand that SancoMod for LoF is a huge undertaking. If you think I'm slow at just day 1 since the VN was updated you're going to be absolutely livid whenever BaD drops. You know it's going to take me a while, there's no magic wand for tens of thousands of code line creation all working in perfect synchronous fashion.

Please cut me some slack and be patient. I work on these updates 16+ hrs/day when a VN gets updated and for absolutely free. How many hours a day you spend at work? (again, I'm being snarky of course).
uh oh? they gonna Hulk rage on BaD? us mod fans, supporters & friends gonna have to hide underground for years to come then, got a shelter for us handy?
Screw em, ill stand in front of you while they go livid and take da blows, that way you get to hide matey, me, and im sure many other of ur fans got you covered.

Muszunia03

Aug 6, 2021
can someone please explain to me (or if possible link some kind of hints) how to get 15/15 score while talking to cece in hospital

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
PLaying it again from the start, and going the CeCe route again, because well feelings, but I have to know this.

Is there any way you can make it so we can change the music for the Top Gun walk to the actual Top Gun Theme? I have the mp3, I just need to know what code I have to butcher to make it work. It has to be able to be done. It just has to be.

Make it so, or if Sancho1969 can make it do I will be forever grateful :D
Obviously no Sancho1969, but the attached will do the job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone please explain to me (or if possible link some kind of hints) how to get 15/15 score while talking to cece in hospital
Courtesy of Darkness65
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/post-7206000

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, the wait was worth it ^_^ One down, a few to go.

The one I finished was beautiful and touching and I loved all the wrap-ups throughout.

I have to admit, I did a full playthrough of the final release on Steam. I don't think I can do that again. I can't imagine I would have had problems if I hadn't played the first seven chapters in the before times, but it definitely made for a dissonance as each scene started. I feel for Drifty on that front.

Still, can't wait to experience the rest of the conclusions. Stocking up on tissues.

Thanks again for a wonderful and touching game.

Reactions: Ghosty99

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Has anyone figured out what the point of the dude on the bench was at beginning of the episode? It still doesn't make any sense to me.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Yoooo, Drifty pulled one on me. At the very last bit in Cece's romance path, I was like "Man, if only there was just one more slide about them living together with a kid, their lil' coffee gang.", and there it was, something of the sort. That made my night.

Fantastic story, 11/10. Cece best girl. I'll support whatever Drifty gets out there.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes