Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Is it just me or do the rest of the girls pale in comparison with Cece? After catching up with the game the rest seem more like typical adult game characters (still hot and likable but lack the depth that Cece has). I haven't really seen a game like this where one girl overshadows the rest so much. Her story is really moving

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is it just me or do the rest of the girls pale in comparison with Cece? After catching up with the game the rest seem more like typical adult game characters (still hot and likable but lack the depth that Cece has). I haven't really seen a game like this where one girl overshadows the rest so much. Her story is really moving
Played many games like this where there is clearly a MAIN girl. Cece is the main girl of LoF, everything leads to her... and of course its obvious that she is the main girl first hand. (even if youre not in a realtionship with her she is the mainpart of the game)

Some other games has this trait to... melody for example, and give you the option to go for "other" girls, but the realtionships with them, and the characters are not that deep... Iam ok with that if the main-LI is well made and the realtionship too, and thats the case in LoF.

The other girls are very likable too overall, but yeah, in comparsion to Cece, her path and everything about her is much deeper... but Leap of Faith is the story ABOUT Cece not really the MC i would say, tho its kinda naturally here.

And i would say... like everyone, the DEVs although have their "favorite" in the games they are devolping... Drifty sets his heart in this game (for personal matters, cause its in many points a story of his life too) and its displayed very much that he wrote this story for this very character called Cece. But i think he did a great job to make the other girls very likeable too, not many DEVs can pull that off, in fact for now i just only know 2 other games with more than 2 or 3 really interesting girls where i want to start a relationship with them not just out of curiosity. And where the realtionships are made really good with more than just one girl... its not an easy thing to pull off and make it work in a game. Drifty made it good, not perfect, but good enough... and now we need statisfying endings to wrap things up real good. Hopefully he can manage that, but iam confident that he will do just that.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
When the MC first meets Holly - this is the response see pics (you need to be on Lexi's route of course)

And do everything else mentioned

I also believe Holly was planned or was at least an option. Lexi right before the MC makes the choice pictured, was at 17 points, with picking that Holly choice, Holly's points go to 20 with ToldHollyLike 3 - tells me that there was a possibility of her being a LI.

After meeting the MC's friends Holly's points go to 22 - after the time on the balcony 25 while Lexi is at 21

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hm, ok thank you, thats something i might have not been doing... not my personality to set one foot in a direction and change it imediatly if something shows up... at this point in the game you already decided to show interest in some girl, or in this case Lexi and so yeah i think i dindt pick the option to be interested in her at that scene... tried many options after episode 4. So i try another playthrough going for lexi but try to focus here on Holly.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Played many games like this where there is clearly a MAIN girl. Cece is the main girl of LoF, everything leads to her... and of course its obvious that she is the main girl first hand. (even if youre not in a realtionship with her she is the mainpart of the game)

Some other games has this trait to... melody for example, and give you the option to go for "other" girls, but the realtionships with them, and the characters are not that deep... Iam ok with that if the main-LI is well made and the realtionship too, and thats the case in LoF.

The other girls are very likable too overall, but yeah, in comparsion to Cece, her path and everything about her is much deeper... but Leap of Faith is the story ABOUT Cece not really the MC i would say, tho its kinda naturally here.

And i would say... like everyone, the DEVs although have their "favorite" in the games they are devolping... Drifty sets his heart in this game (for personal matters, cause its in many points a story of his life too) and its displayed very much that he wrote this story for this very character called Cece. But i think he did a great job to make the other girls very likeable too, not many DEVs can pull that off, in fact for now i just only know 2 other games with more than 2 or 3 really interesting girls where i want to start a relationship with them not just out of curiosity. And where the realtionships are made really good with more than just one girl... its not an easy thing to pull off and make it work in a game. Drifty made it good, not perfect, but good enough... and now we need statisfying endings to wrap things up real good. Hopefully he can manage that, but iam confident that he will do just that.
Apart from Cece I only care about Lexi and Holly (despite her not being a "main girl") tbh. The rest of the girls are pretty bland & kind of forgettable but 3 great girls are enough for me.

Last edited:

bossacross40

Mar 31, 2019
Im stuck in the part MC goes to talk with Cece and you recive the message from linda, I open the image but when i close the phone it just says i have to check the message again, any help?

Anmesia

Jun 5, 2018
So, is there a guide (not the walkthrough) to get all scenes with a particular girl? In the end of each chapter the game tells me I'm missing some scenes with Cece, even though I'm following the walkthrough

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
So I'm curious is it possible to get 15/15 with Cece if not on her path? I've gotten 13/15 with the same pictures I get 15/15 with if on her path?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So I'm curious is it possible to get 15/15 with Cece if not on her path? I've gotten 13/15 with the same pictures I get 15/15 with if on her path?
dont know about that, but its now clear, that it doesnt really matter... and i dont think it will in the next and last chapter.

For now there is just no difference if youre getting the lowests points or 15/15, the outcome is always the same, if youre in a relationship with her or not... so you can say "you cant lose" here... the only difference is a slightly different dialogue thats all so far... to be honest, i dont know what drifty was thinking about this thing.

Reactions: ename144

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
a thing I encountered in my lexi playthrough - I did not have the same pictures on my phone as I did when I was on the linda path so I couldn't up my score more than 6/15. but still got the same result in the end

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I do wish there was a way to get with Holly without cheating on Lexi. Hot nympho gf sound like a fun path. That said, Linda is the winner for me so far.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes