Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
What is coming towards The boat that lights up like that?
Maybe listen to the Styx song "Come Sail Away"? But I hope it's not that :ROFLMAO: Maybe just a silly segway into the shiny logo of the dev spinning (same colors)... could be nothing. In my head the game ends after the scene with the MC and - in my case - CeCe fades to black. That's all I need.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in that case has deleted ch 7 then here are audio-rpas:

*tries to remember life before Sancho1969 mods but can't*

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Wtf, is it normal that I have to start all over from chapter 1 after downloading the last chapter?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Wtf, is it normal that I have to start all over from chapter 1 after downloading the last chapter?
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

There will be two Leap of Faith folders. Copy all the files from LeapofFaith-1574721269 and into the one with STEAM at the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's weird I don't have this problem usually. Can you show me where am i supposed to install the folder ?
if you have ch7 saves still in appdata\roaming\renpy\leapwhatever then either copy those to \renpy\leapwhatever-steam folder or\game\saves folder

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the mod is not out?
Bud, how many months did you give Drifty? How many hours you gonna give me?

I'm being snarky of course but understand that SancoMod for LoF is a huge undertaking. If you think I'm slow at just day 1 since the VN was updated you're going to be absolutely livid whenever BaD drops. You know it's going to take me a while, there's no magic wand for tens of thousands of code line creation all working in perfect synchronous fashion.

Please cut me some slack and be patient. I work on these updates 16+ hrs/day when a VN gets updated and for absolutely free. How many hours a day you spend at work? (again, I'm being snarky of course).

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes